Chapter 2

Klaus POV
3 years before

"Get out" I yelled. Both girls woke up running to get their clothes but they weren't in time as I snapped both girls' necks. I heard a knock at the door then Marcellus came walking in. "So I see you had some fun" Marcel smiled.
"Get rid of these two. I have a problem. I need to find a girl. I need Daviana to find her.
"Ok, but next time at least invite me. I like to have fun too."

"What about my sister" I clenched my jaw. "Do you want me to kill you, Marcellus".
"I'm kidding Klaus. Relax.You know I love your sister "."Uh-huh" I mumbled.

2 days later
I called the girl's father asking for him to give his daughter  to me. I kept remembering her smell. Her soft brown skin. Her nice hazel eyes. I needed to see her again. If her father wouldn't give her to me then I would have to kill him and take her myself. I heard the line end.

I knew I would find her and have her all to myself.

3 years Later
I finally found her. I've come close many times but this time I felt like I would have her in my grasp. Ive killed many people looking for her family. Many witches couldn't help and ended up dead. I found her in Houston, Texas. Now I would be with her tonight.

Klaus POV
As I walked up to the girl's house I realized my hands were sweaty . I knocked at the door. The father opened the door. As soon as he saw my face a look of dread came across his face.
"I will not let you in. My daughter doesn't want you, Klaus." Luckily I brought a witch.
As I turned my face over to the black Rang Rover I signaled for the witch to spell the door. He tried shutting the door but my strength overpowered him easily.

He fell back to the ground as I walked inside the house. His wife looked at me and started mumbling spells. My head felt like it was being mush into liquid. I fumbled to the ground as the father joined the chanting. I looked to the floor as blood spilled out of my mouth. I was being flown into different walls. Eventually my blood became the new color of the wallpaper in the room. Until my body was left on the last wall.

"You thought you would be able to take my daughter away from me."the girls father said.
"I still am. Do you think your magic could stop me" I scoffed. "NOW" I yelled. As I yelled  the witch inside my car performed another spell. I was off the wall in a matter of seconds. I walked towards the father and threw him into their tv. As the wife tried mumbling another spell she saw that nothing was happening and backed away.

I grabbed the back of her neck and threw her to the ground. She must have hit the floor too hard becoming unconscious. While both parents were laid on the floor I turned around hearing footsteps coming down the stairs to see the one I'd been waiting for.

I vamped up the steps meeting her face to face. She breath hitched noticing me. I grabbed her arm pulling her behind me. She started screaming and crying as I took her outside the door. She struggled until I eventually picked her up bridal style. Then I threw her into the car.The girl looked at Davina pleadingly.

"Please don't do this".

Davina knocked her out with a flick of her hand. The girl fell asleep with her head laid against the window.For the first time I felt at peace with her being near me. We arrived back home in New Orleans. I laid the girl known as Tara on the bed. I took a seat in the chair across the room to wait for her to wake up. I looked over her remembering the three years I had to wait for her , she still looked the same.

Long black lashes and rosy lushes lips. Her cheeks reminded me of a chubby bunny. I thought about what it would be like to see all of her, undress , up under me. However, my thoughts came to hold as I heard her breathing still. She's awake.