Chapter 105

Jhon POV
We had pulled up in front of a village with small houses in the bayou. There were women and children walking around. We all got out the car as my wife and I looked around. The two wolves signaled us to follow. The women and children glanced at us as we walk to the big house.

The wolves stopped at the front porch and bowed. A man came out smiling " ah the witches are here". The wolves left us walking away. The man stepped down from the steps. "Ah I hope your drive here wasn't too bad. I'm Jackson Alpha of this pack" the man said. My wife stepped up "Thank you for helping us out but could we use your vehicle to go get our child". I stepped in front of my wife laughing nervously.

"She is sorry. We've been under some stress the past three days" I explained. The man frowned "I understand. My friend Elijah has gotten daggered and only way to free him is through Klaus. We can't just go barreling in there. The head witch tried to get someone out and he upped security" Jackson explained.

"We will wait right now I've have made accommodations at the pack house" Jackson said turned around going up the stairs. Holding my wife's hand we followed Jackson into the house. There was a ten seater couch and Large flat screen on the wall. There were stairs in front of us leading up to the second floor. On the other side was a big dining room table and an open kitchen on the side of the dining room.

Jackson took us upstairs where we passed by many rooms until we got to the end. "Rest up, dinner should be made soon. Then we can discuss some things" Jackson clicked his tongue leaving us. I opened the door to see a small room with two doors. In the center of room was a bed and a tv on the wall. In the corner there was a desk and chair.

My wife sat on the bed blinking the tears out of her eyes. I sat down wrapping my arm around her shoulder. "We will save her but we must not rush. With the help of these werewolves we will be able to fix things". "I don't trust them" Ana spat. "We have to lean on them for now".

Tara's POV
I sat on the couch leather like movie seat watching the movie. Lily and Klaus sat by each other looking up at the movie. Lily would laugh and Klaus would smile warmly at her. Lily had sat in Klaus's lap making me wiery. Klaus has hurt me and everyone. Would he hurt his own child.

After an hour Lily was laid on Klaus chest as he rubbed her back. Low snoozes could be heard from lily as her she breathed in and out. The sight made hope for a normal life. Where Klaus wasn't a hybrid a nice guy. If Klaus hadn't kidnapped me or raped me things would be different.

"You know you can stare all you like" Klaus smirked. I frowned turning my head back to the tv. My eyes began to drift close and I had sunken into the chair.

"They look adorable dont you think" I heard a voice. "Two peas in a pod" I heard another voice say. I began to groan moving feeling a grip on my stomach. I opened my eyes to be met with Lily face. I felt a hard surface and looked up to see Klaus smiling. "I think we look like the perfect family".

I tried sitting up but body felt weak. The vervain. "Why am I laying on you" I said angrily. "You must have gotten cold. You fell a sleeping during the movie and I didn't want to wake little Lily" Klaus explained. "Sure you didn't" I said rolling my eyes. I heard a deep chuckle and someone slapped a shoulder.

"We can hear you Rebekah"Klaus yelled starling Lily. She jumped awake sitting up crying. My body felt like rocks and I couldn't sooth Lily. "Don't cry" I smile to Lily. Lily rubbed her eyes "daddy didn't mean it" I said in a gentle tone.

"I was scared" Lily whispered. "I'm sorry" Klaus said to Lily. Klaus picked me up and Lily. My face began to a flame from embarrassment. "Mommy you look like a tomato" Lily laughed. Rebekah and Marcel came around the corner making me tilt my face in Klaus neck.

"Two babies how quaint" Rebekah snickered. "Shut up" I said. Lily folded her arms "and I'm no baby" she sassed. Klaus slipped me into my wheel chair still holding Lily. We all began laughing at Lily remark. "You're right" Rebekah smiled. "I will tell the maids to get Lunch started" Marcel said walking out. We followed behind him into the hallway.

"I need to use the bathroom" Lily whispered. We came into the courtyard and paused. There were dead bodies plastered on the ground. One man drenched in blood stood in front of us with green eyes. "COVER HER EYES" I shouted. Klaus moved Lily head into his chest blocking her sight.

Marcel stepped up in front barring his vampire pearl teeth. "Who are you". The man looked to Marcel and back at me. He smiled and his body began to transform. He turned into a wolf and punched into the air towards Klaus.

"NOOO" I yelled.

******************
Family time for Klaus, Lily and Tara. How do we feel about it? Oh no who is this man? Why is he trying to attack Klaus? I hope everyone like this chapter! Please vote and comment! Love to talk with my readers.

Thx to all of my followers. I love you all and appreciate you for reading.