Chapter 85

Elijah POV
Klaus put out a bolo on Tara. I'm guessing the guy that Klaus killed pinned the murder on
Tara. We can't show our faces anymore" I explained. Ana put her hand on Tara to comfort her but Tara didn't say anything.

Once we returned to the house Jhon and I took out the groceries. I gave Ana the keys and she took Tara upstairs. "She can never leave here. None of us can" Jhon muttered folding his arms and leaning against the trunk. "He will never stop until he finds her," I said rubbing my hand over my face. " we just have to do well hiding her".

I nodded watching Jhon take the last set of bags going up the steps into the house. This changed things. I would have fixed things so Klaus would never find us. He knows too many people. Taking out my phone I dialed the number of Jackson.

"Man. You can't be calling me. Your brother is wreaking havoc. He's killed some of my wolves and I don't care about the vampires. But the treaty might break since he put Fucking heads on a stick" He said frustrated. "Jackson" my voice boomed. "I can't get in touch with Bryan. I need you to set up every two weeks of supplies. Tara and her parents can no longer leave".

"I got you. You know she's on the news" Jackson voiced. "Yea," I sighed. "You must love her to get into this much SHIT" Jackson chuckled. "Enough to get a dagger if he finds me" I smiled sadly looking at the front steps. "You know I won't let that happen," Jackson said.

"Yea," I muttered looking at Tara standing on the doorstep in a blanket. "I will talk to you later, man. Stay safe" Jackson said. I hung up walking toward Tara. "Where are your parents" I questioned helping her inside. "I sent them away. I felt like I was being smothered and they were making me anxious. I don't want to be looking over my shoulder" she said looking at me.

"We have to be careful," I said putting my hand on her arm. Tara stared up at me and held her gaze. We stood there for a minute until I looked away backing up. "You need to feed" I muttered. Tara's face scrunched up in anguish. I guided her to the couch and sat down.

"I don't". "You have to. You need to drink to survive. You need to finish your transition. The human blood, nor from the vein worked. Vampire blood weirdly sustains you". "I'm scared. When I tasted your blood the first time. Something .... In me. Something liked. I don't like feeling Elijah".

"When you become a vampire something in you changes. You're not the exact same person as you were before. You remember things, you become something else. But you. You're light. You will never become a monster like me and him. So, please. Drink" I said biting my arm.

Tara looked up from her lap into my eyes. Her eyes glanced over at the blood dripping from my arm. Tara gently swept her finger across my cut. She locked her finger sucking the blood. Her eyes began to roll to the back of her head.
Her small fangs pierce through her gums and she bit into my arm.

Tara's eyes were closed as she drank. After taking enough blood she un-fanged from my arm. She gasped opening her eyes but I was shocked. Tara's pupils turned ocean blue. "What's wrong," she said worriedly. "Your eyes. Their blue" I said wide-eyed.

Tara stood up "Blue" she questioned walking towards the hallway mirror. Tara began to walk slower until she began to wobble. Her body collapsed but before hitting the ground I caught her. "TARA" I yelled.

Rebekah POV
"This can't keep going on. Freya, Keelin, and the baby had to leave. He needs to calm down. The tourists are saying there seeing things. The compound. Him doing that to the vampires. He's going to break the treaty" I huffed looking at Marcel.

"Just leave him be. She's left him. He's going to be upset. The baby, now his wife is gone. I don't want you to get hurt" Marcel said holding my hand. "No...no, I won't bloody stand for it. He won't let Kol come home. He knows how Kol feels about Davina and he tried to attack her" I yelled.

"He could have dagger him. Leave it be Rebekah" Marcel said grasping my hand again. "Wow. Of course, you would say this. You listen to Klaus about everything. You like his little minion" I spat. Marcel stood close to me looking down breathing heavily. "Go, go to him and see how he reacts". I walked out slamming the door. The house was in shambles.

Maids were kept away and the compound was covered in blood. God the smell. It's had been four days. Now I was going fox things. I opened the door to Klaus's bedroom to see the bed blocking the door. I shoved it away making the bed slide away. I slowly walked in looking around.

"KLAUS" I yelled.

***********************
How do you think the talk with Rebekah and Klaus talk will go? Hello everyone I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment!!