Chapter 110

"Who is this CALAHAN" Haely asked scowling at Jhon and Ana. "She's a monster let's start off their. She is the biological mother of Tara" Jhon stated. My eyebrows curled with this new found information. "And why does this CALAHAN take our werewolves" I asked.

"Let me start off with telling you that CALAHAN is the leader of the beings that took your people. They are called moneres. In short term they would be considered as tribrids. They are vampires, werewolves and have witch like powers". Haley slammed her hands against the table standing up. "What a joke? If these so called monere's are real. How do we know you're not in it with them? Why haven't we seen any of them?" Haley glared huffing ready to attack.

"Leave" I said side eyeing her. She huffed slamming the door. "I'm sorry. Continue. As regular wolves you have mates. So, do monere's however it's bit different. From my understanding normal wolves have a bond between there mate. There skin when touched spark to one another and you can feel when there in pain. You also go into heat after fully transitioning into your true werewolf form".

"Yes, we must kill someone to fully become a wolf" I said griping at my Lowe chin. "Sadly monere's don't get all of the same aspects. Monere's get mates but sometimes the mate doesn't feel that bond. They mate with humans, witches, werewolves even vampires" Ana explained.

"So you're saying that the wolves and vampires are coming up missing because..-" . "Because the monere's are taking them as there mates" Ana said coldly.

Tara POV
I held Elijah's head putting the blood bag to his mouth. The blood poured into his mouth and his eyes opened. He squeezed my hand making the blood gush more out of the bag. Elijah glanced around still sitting up in the coffin. His hand went to my wrist hiding it like I would go away.

"That's enough" Klaus said striding towards us. He snatched me off the floor holding me close to his chest. Elijah stepped out of the coffin weakened kneed. "He needs more blood" I yelped hitting Klaus chest. "You think I would let you flirt in front of me. You have another thing coming" Klaus glared.

Shiva growled within making something in me explode. "Let her go" Elijah spat. Klaus smirked looking at a weakened Elijah " and what will you do" he mused. I titled my head up " he won't have to do anything" I said tying around pushing Klaus back. My strength made him get push back to the door. His body landed with a thud on the floor.

I stood tall looking at Klaus on the floor. "You've put me through hell. I had deal with being afraid of you. You killed people, hurt the ones I love. You vervain and chained me in a cell. And ...a.agin you raped me.  I had deal with being afraid of you. I couldn't stop you from doing what you wanted but Not anymore. You can't stop me. I don't care if you love me you psycho. I'm. Not. Yours. I will never. Ever. Love. You" I stated. I turned to Elijah throwing his arm over me for support.

Klaus eyes began to turn gold and his Caine teeth appeared. He lunged at me but a flick of my wrist I stopped him in motion. "I told you. You can't stop me anymore". I slowly went around Klaus as tried talking but couldn't. I left him coming through the hallway. I saw Febekah holding Lily as she stared in shock.

"Mommy, lijah" Lily cried. Elijah held the wall as I grabbed Lily from Rebekah. "My baby" I sobbed rubbing her ahead kissing her face. "I was scwared" Lily said wiping her tears. "It's okay. I'm okay now" I whispered rocking her in my arms.

"Where is Klaus" Marcel asked. I held Lily into my chest glaring deadly at Marcel. "Elijah" Rebekah walk up to him. "Elijah" face etched pain as he leaned against the wall. "He was finally happy. Not mascuring people, not taking his madness on us but you. You had to take Tara away. I haven't seen Kol in a year. All because you couldn't leave her alone" Rebekah snarled in his face.

Elijah grinned "you want me to sit back and watch as he hurts Tara. What about what Tara wants. What I want" Elijah asked. "You know our wants ended the day our mother turned Klaus". "I'm done. I've wanted for my brother to be happy but this isn't the way. I'm disappointed in you Rebekah......when Klaus was against you and Marcel. I was there. I convinced him to let you marry him" Elijah spat.

Rebekah looked at groan with guilt when we hear a loud bang. Coming around the hallway was a black wolf. He snarled looking at all of us. Elijah and Rebekah slowly backed up. I sat Lily down"I want you go with Elijah" I said keeping my eyes on Klaus's wolf form.

Lily went to Elijah trembling. Elijah picked her up carrying her away leaving the compound. Klaus head looked over to the exit but I moved in front of it blocking his way. "I told you. You can't stop me. Is this really what you want to do" I snarled. "We must protect our offspring" shiva stood strong.

"Are you gonna just stand there"Marcel asked. "He's not in his right mind" Rebekah stated.
Klaus stood on his hime legs getting ready to lunge.

**************
I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. Hello everyone please vote!