Chapter 127

Davina POV
I ran out the door coming towards The side of the house where I could hear fighting. I saw Kol getting thrown into a tree. I looked at the person viciously reciting a spell. I stopped whispering when my throat felt closed up.

I gasped falling to the ground holding my throat wanting air. My eyes were wide and I tried crawling to the man in front of me. He smiled wickedly as I struggled until Kol knocked him on the ground. Kol punched him relentlessly as I got up sucking in as much air as I could. As I stood up I heard a crack. Kol had stopped punching and the guy and his back was turned from me.

I screamed seeing the guys hand come out the other side of Kol's chest. He was holding Kols heart in his claw like hands. He let go of Kol body and threw him off of him. He stood up stalking towards me. I just stared at Kol lifeless body laying on the ground. The man picked up
By my white collard shirt. My legs throttled in the air as I locked eyes with the guy.

"Where is our princess.....Tara. Where are all the wolves" he asked with slimy breathe. "Vetesemo compre dementia" I said. The guy dropped me making me fall to the ground. He stood their shaking his eyes turned a gray color. His skin lost its color. "You will now feel despair you have just caused me and won't come out of that state till I say otherwise" I spat in his face.

I ran over towards Kols body my hand trembling and shaky breathe. I looked at his heart laying beside his body. "You will be find" I said scrambling off the ground. I ran into the house grabbing my phone. I heard the phone pick up "TARA I NEED YOU KOL WAS ATTACK SEND A CAR. AND I CAUGHT ONE OF THOSE BASTARDS" I cried. " I'm coming" Tara said in a hurry.

I went back to Kol to see his face had dark green veins going throughout his body. His face looked pale as a ghost. I held his head in my lap brushing his hair with my hands. "You're gonna be okay" I said whipping my tears. I smiled nodding my head to myself. I stood up grabbing Kol arms. I struggled dragging him back into the house and laid him on the couch. I sat in the chair holding my self waiting for Tara to get here.

Tara POV
I got out of bed with rushing to put on some clothes. As I put on my hood Elijah came into the room. He stopped looking at my face. "What's wrong" he asked? "Davina.....Kol. Something happened to them" my voice cracked. "I will go with you," Elijah said opening the door for me.

I looked up to see Klaus standing at the door. "I will drive," he said leaving me at the door. I looked at Elijah and continued towards the car. Once we were in the car with Elijah and me in the backseat. Klaus in front quickly hit the gas to the bayou. "What exactly did Davina say," Klaus asked. "She said Kol was attacked by a monster. She was frazzled and crying. She caught the money but not before he had......" I sucked in a deep breath. Elijah held my hand smiling sadly.

I looked forward to seeing Klaus looking at us through the mirror. "Kol is a good fighter. He should be okay" Klaus said trying to get us to stop worrying. However, something in my heart had me feeling that Kol was nothing close to being fine. Klaus drove for hours until we finally parked close to the pack house. We got out of the car and I could smell blood.

"Stay close to each other," Elijah said. I nodded while Klaus began to walk. We got closer to where we could see the pack house and a figure standing in the shadow. Klaus blurred over standing in front of the man. When I went inside the house. I opened the door and came around the living room to see a shaken-up Davina.

Her hands were covered in blood and she looked at Kol. His body was pale and had green dark veins shown all over his body. When I came closer I could see a hole where his heart should be. "Davina" I called out. She stayed looking at Kol. I came closer touching her arm and bending down to her. Her eyes move to me and she smiled.

"Tara, you're finally here. I don't know why he hasn't woken up. You can save him tho, right? He just playing a trick on me. I told him to wake up" she sniffles. We both look towards him and looked back at each other. "Davina, Kol....Kol isn't" I began to tear up. The door opened cutting me off. Elijah rushed in "TARA THERE'S A HEART OUTSIDE". My eyes looked away and over to Kol.

"Is that Kol" Klaus said coming from behind Elijah.

Sorry for the late update! A lots been going on. I hope everyone enjoys this chapter. Please vote it encourages me to write more chapters.