Chapter 140

Klaus POV
I came downstairs looking at the clock "12:10".
"He's going to lose it" I heard Davina say. I came into the dining room to see a map and ingredients on the table. Davina turned around and Elijah looked gloomy. "Did you find her?" I asked. "It didn't work" Elijah explained. I chuckled pushing Davina out of the way.

"You didn't do something right" I looked over at her leaning against the table. Elijah came around the table. "The spell burned her. I had to feed her my blood to heal her. I want to find Tara as bad as you do but they blocked her whereabouts". "No, do it again," I said with anger stalking towards Davina . Elijah pushed me back from her.

"I'm tired of you stopping me. Get off" I pushed him away. He pushed me into the wall making me hiss. "You want to act like a child. I will treat you like one" Elijah said rolling up his sleeves. I scoffed "we've had this fight before brother. Do you really want to do this again" I asked?

"Don't do this Davina" voiced. The phone  rang making all of us look skeptical. Davina went towards her bag grabbing her phone. "Hello"? "You all need to come back. He has a message" Freya explained before line cut off. Davina looked at the phone then up at us. "Let's go" I said heading towards the door.

Tara POV
"I taught a few things to Vincent" my father smiled. "Vincent Van Gogh" I grinned with wide eyes. He nodded adding a bit of paint to his brush. "That's crazy" I shake my head in disbelief. "Then, I have a lot to learn from you" I said while cleaning my brush.

The door open to the painting room and I looked over my shoulder. CALAHAN stood with twitched eye brows and a frown. "Let's, go Tara" she ordered. My back straightened and I rotated in my chair. Giving her full attention my father continued painting onto his canvas. "She doesn't want to go" my father said coldly.

"Tara. Let's. Go". I sat my brush on the table and left with CALAHAN. As we walk I could feel the tension. "Tara, you call him father why not call me mother" she asked as we stood at a door. Her eyes flicker showing a hint of sadness. "I haven't got use to you yet" I muttered. She sighed turning around opening the door. There were lights along the wall going down a long hallway. It reminded of the cell she put me in.

I followed her going past different cells until we got to the last one. There on his knees strap to chains was Jackson. "Now I've let you heel. Now I want some answers"  CALAHAN ordered. One of the monere's in the corner took the mouth guard off of him. "Where are the rest of your wolves" she questioned. I stared down at him with pity.

He doesn't answer and the monere punches him. "You see daughter when someone disrespects us we don't let it slide. They will see that as a weakness. A weakness that us monere's don't have" she said while holding his chin. Her eyes began to glow and Jackson started screaming. I winced watching the scene. His eyes rolled back going completely white . His mouth spilt drool and he croaked in pain.

She stopped touching him  "Still won't talk" she asked looking at Jackson panting. His eyes went over to me and glowed with intensity. "It's time for you to end him. I can see it in his eyes. He wants you to help him"  CALAHAN spoke. "M..me" I stuttered. "You need to learn and show not just him. That you are not weak" she spoke. She gripped me by my shoulder walking me closer to Jackson.

"Alright" I said holding an emotionless tone. I looked down at him mumbling to myself. He pulled at the chains his skin turning red and not the once tan color. He growled barring his teeth. Hot steam built off his skin flying into the air in sizzling sparks. "Stop this" he pleaded. I continued muttering the spell seeing his eyes began to bleed and veins pop from his forehead.

I could hear CALAHAN laugh behind me. I walked closer bending down laying my head over his heart. I could feel his heart pound fast and loud. I took in a deep breath muttering a spell again. His eyes went wide and gasp for air. He was pleading but as his heart began to thump slower. His grip on his chains grew weaker. I muttered another spell making the chains fall to the ground. His hand reached for his heart as his whole body shook.

The sound of his heart got slower and slower. Till there was no longer a sound. He took his last breath and I stood up looking at CALAHAN. She hugged me tightly smiling like a proud mother. "You really are my daughter. Cold murderous. Understand that we monere's are superior to" she glanced over at Jackson dead body laying on the cold concrete floor.

"Now, let's go. Let him handle the dead wolfs body" she said petting my head. "Yes, mother" I said watching the affection filter through her eyes. With one last glance at Jackson body I followed my mother back upstairs.

Hi guys thank you for 39.4k! I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please comment and vote. I would love feedback and look forward to hearing my readers. What is your favorite episode of The Originals? I am currently writing  a new book! Which will be part of a three book series. I can't wait to uploaded. Coming soon!