Chapter 41

Klaus POV
I pushed through the dancing kids coming towards the back door where I saw Micheal. I turned around to Marcel and Rebekah walking up. "What's wrong" Rebekah asked. My eyes scoured across the floor seeing no trace of Micheal. "I saw Micheal over here" I looked at Rebecca.

"Alright. Then let's go find him" Marcel said. I glanced over at Tara talking to Davina. Rebecca stepped in front of me blocking my sight of Tara. "Elijah is here. She will be safe. Let's go" She yelled over the loud base of music.

I followed behind Marcel and Rebekah. Taking one glance at Tara before the doors closed.

Tara's POV
I was talking with Davina when Elijah appeared behind us. "Hello" he said with a smashing gray suit. "Would you like to dance" Elijah asked me. "Sure" I replied smiling at Davina before moving to the dance floor.

Slow music started to play and people started dancing with their partners. Elijah gently pulled me close placing his hands on my waist. While his other hand wrapped around my own.
We moved side to side following the music.

"So, mow you've decided to talk to me" I said looking away watching Davina and Kol beside us dancing. "I'm sorry for not speaking with you. I just hand to handle some things" he said putting his face into the crook of my neck.

"Well I hope from now on we could start talking again maybe even read some books together" I said while looking him in the eye. He looked me in the eye smiling giving me a unknown expression. He spanned me out and pulled me back in. That was ending of the song.

"I'm gonna go get some punch" I said panting to Elijah. "Go ahead, I will be right here" Elijah smiled with a blush tint to his face.

Klaus POV
We walked down the hall passing a bunch of lockers. "Where could he be" Marcel said starting at both hallways options we could walk through. "Wait I hear something" I mumbled. "Follow me" I said going down the hallway in front of us. They both followed me as the lights started to flicker.

We had gotten to the end and a classroom door was open. We all slowly walked towards the door. We came into the room pitch black darkness. The door close behind us and about ten witches came from the shadows. "So, are we really going to do this,"Marcel smiled.

"You came right into her trap. She said you were dumb enough to fall for this" one of the witches said. "You're referring to your cult leader" I laughed. The witch started clenching his teeth. They all circled us and began chanting.

Rebecca, Marcel and I fell to the floor holding our heads. "You thought you could just take us down. Well you were not ready. By now Micheal has already gotten to your girl" one of the other witch spoke. My eyes turned brown and my canines came in.

We were still getting forced to the ground so I grabbed a chair beside me and through it knocking three of the witches out. The witches back together fixing there circle. "KEEP CHANTING" one them yelled. I smiled " realizing there spell could no longer hold us.

Rebekah moved in flash snapping two of there necks. Marcel punched one of them in the face while the other he kicked making them fall on one another. The last two I pulled their hearts and through them to the ground.

The last man backed away screaming. "Please don't do this" he cried. I grabbed him by his black robe lifting him up off the floor. "Where is Micheal taking her" I asked. "You're gonna kill me anyway. There's more of us here " the guy shook his head laughing.  "Fine" I sighed. I stuck my hand through his chest. His eyes went wide and one tear fell from his face.

I walked into the hallway kicking a locker making a big dent. I ran going to the gym. Rebekah and Marcel followed closely behind.

Tara's POV
A guy poring the punch handed me a cup. When I turned around a old guy was in front of me. "Oh sorry" I smiled trying to pass by. I tried moving but he blocked my way. "Excuse me" I said frustrated. The guy gripped my arm making me drop my drink. Next thing I know we blurred into the hallway.

"What are you doing" I growled, while the man gripped my arm in a tight grip. We continued walking until we got to the door leading to the back of school. "You're hurting me" I cried.

Elijah POV
I walked up to the punch table looking all around for Tara. Davina and Kol looked at me worriedly. "She's gone" I said. We all walked out of the doors into the hallway. "Klaus is going to dager you" kol smiled nervously. We continued walking hoping to find Tara when we came around the coroner. "I'm sorry Niklau"." I already know. One of the witches said that Micheal is taking her some place" he sighed while walking in the direction of thenback hallway. "He's Probably taking her to her parents" Rebecakah said.

We all had came through the doors leading outside. There were about 30 witches in front of us and right behind them was Tara. She was struggling in Micheals grip. "Ahhh, the bastard" Micheal faked smiled. I ran straight towards the witches throwing two of them on the ground stomping on their necks.

Rebecakah snapped one of the witches neck while Marcel punched another one mercilessly breaking his nose. Elijah took off his suit throwing it on the ground. He smirked as the witches tried mumbling a spell but Davina stepped in front making ten of them fall to their knees. Blood started pouring out of their eyes and they began choking on blood. "I'm going to marry her" I heard Kol mumble.

Micheal started walking off with Tara.

*********************
Hello readers I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote it encourages me to write more!