Chapter 137

Elijah POV
I walked to the car with Klaus just behind me. "Just come out and say it brother. Don't want to hear you click your tongue the whole way back" Klaus said with a tight lip smile. I turned around clenching my jaw scoffing. "You never understand the anguish you put people through. We almost lost the very ingredients we needed to find Tara. You're never going to change. I tried to help you but I'm putting myself first. When I find Tara we're leaving, Niklaus" I huffed holding my side temple.

Klaus sped towards me pushing me into the car. "She's my mate. You're not taking her or my child. I love her whether she is a human or monere. Can you truly say that? Yea, you think you tried to change me, brother. I owe you..... Nothing. All you did was try to fix me to hide your craziness. Everyone thinks I'm the craxy one, the paycho but you, oh brother" he said dryly. "The Red door surely you didn't think I would not know".

With a loud thud, I threw him along the ground where he rolled. "Now you're angry" Klaus smiled. He got up stomping over punching me in the jaw. I wiped the blood from my mouth. We continued fighting and we both ended up on the ground. Klaus huffed as I coughed feeling the metallic taste in my mouth.

"Ive changed. I'm not the same person that did those things to Caroline and Elena. I want to do better by Tara. Why don't we draw the line here? When we find Tara she will choose" Klaus explained. We both stood up and I nodded. We got inside the car and one last look. I drove back to Davina.

TARA POV
I opened my eyes sitting up to hear a sound in the corner. Seeing Damon sitting with papers in front of him. "You're awake". He got up from the chair and table striding over to me. "I'm sorry about what she did to your daughter but now you understand when I said we have no choice. Just stop fighting it. I promise I will treat you like the Queen you are" he sighed, settling on the edge of the bed.

I clutched the white silk blanket while listening to his crass words. He laid his hand over mine as I let go of the sheet blinking away tears. He slowly pulled me in patting back as I laid my head in his shoulder. "I promise you will be happy with us" he whispered.

A maid came in making us break apart "Mr. Salvatore and my lady, dinner is ready" she bowed. Damon smiled standing up holding out his hand. With a deep breath, I took it and we went to the dining room. Two of the maids open the door to CALAHAN sitting head at the table. Her eyes widened and a sinister smile appeared on her face.

"You both look amazing together just as it should be. I see you've come to your senses" CALAHAN spoke. Damon pulled out my chair and I wearily sat down. Damon sat next to me as we got served the first course. "I think we should start her training," Damon said while taking a swig of blood from his glass. I waved my hands "Training" I questioned with confusion. "You will be taking over as Queen. You've been wondering how I have been able to control you. We have a gift. The monere that we've turned is under our control. You tell them an order and they will follow it. To the T"
CALAHAN smiled arrogantly.

I looked over to her "So you're saying I have this power"? "Yes, although you need to learn how to use it first and train to enhance your abilities. It takes a little out of you to use this power" Damon explained. "Damon is right you will start training tomorrow with me"  CALAHAN smiled with delight.

After, finishing dinner Damon walked me to our room. We stood at the door not speaking. "I.. Will let you rest by yourself tonight. I will start sleeping here from now on tommorow" he uttered. I nodded my head going into the room.
I went straight into the bathroom running the shower. I let the room steam up and got in. The hot water drenched my clothes making them feel heavy. I slid down the back wall trying to hold in my sobs. Laying my head on my knees I cried for my dead child and mate.

They were gone because of me and I would never see them again.

Marcel POV
"I WILL ASK YOU AGAIN WHERE IS TARA" I yelled punching him in his jaw. The other two laughed while facing the other way. All three of the men were strapped into a chair with siphon cuffs. "Listen, these cuffs have siphoned all of that monere flare so there's no healing" Rebekah explained coming from the shadows.
"So, you don't want me to find out what will hurt you wolfsbane or vervain" Freya stared at the man in front of her. She leaned in against both side of the chair.

The guy smirked and spat in her face. Freya slowly wiped her cheek throwing the spit on the ground. She clicked her tongue and closed her eyes. "Vislenso" she whispered. All three men leaned up in pain. They began screaming and growling.

Lily POV
Joseph came opening the door letting the light crack into the dark room. "Lily" he whispered. I didn't answer trying to suck up my tears. I could hear his footsteps coming closer till I saw him sitting on the ground. "I miss them" I cried. He laid one hand on my back comforting me. I felt a little better but I wished for my parents.

********************
I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! How do we feel about Joseph? What will Tara do next? Has Tara truly accepted her fate? Has Klaus redeemed himself yet? Klaus or Elijah? Please vote and comment. I love talking with my readers.