Chapter 150

Elijah POV
"What! I can't do that, Elijah" Freya hissed."Freya" I said trying to calm her down. "I lost one brother. You think I want to lose another" she scolded. I held her hand making her stop talking. "I love her. I want her to be happy. I want my brother to be happy. I can't watch her be with him. It hurts me, Freya. I just want to forget ever romantically loving her" I confessed.

Freya hugged me "Brother" she whispered. She took a step back wiping her tears away. "I want you to be happy, too," she said. "I will be" I smiled. She hovered one hand over my heart and another over my head. "cerebrum et memoria male perditi amoris" she mumbled.

Klaus POV
"Where's Lily," Tara asked still lying in bed. "Sleeping. She cried almost every night you were gone" I explained. "I'm just glad I'm here with you both" I smiled. Klaus crawled into bed cuddling up. "Davina explained what you did, love" I held my head up looking at Tara's face.

"I had to. You were dead and I just couldn't live without you" she expressed. I smiled laying back on her stomach "Well you're stuck with me forever" I gleamed.

Flashback
Tara POV
As I watched my parents burn I heard my father's voice in my head. "Tara to save your mate you must separate your monere life force into two pieces. It will bring your mate back to life. However, he must drink from only you. Whenever you decide to pass he will quickly go after you. I love you, my daughter".

Klaus POV
She ran her fingers through my hair making me shiver with delight. "What happened to the monere," she asked. "I threatened to leave you alone and never set foot in New Orleans or I would rip them a new one" I gloated.

Tara's infectious laugh erupted throughout the room. I could listen to that sound forever. I sat up making Tara abruptly stop. I hadn't held her in so long. I craved to see underneath her satin pajamas. "The last time I didn't get permission. Can I" I asked looking at her with hooded eyes. My head brushed against her golden brown skin.

She flickled her fist making a sound barrier contain the room. She bit her lip nodding making me smile. I would take my time caressing every inch of her body I had been longing for. I kissed her ankles softly peppering her to her inner thigh.

I licked her inner thigh causing her to hitch slowly. She wasn't looking at me out of embarrassment. However, it just made her look even cuter. I dragged her pajama pants and underwear with my teeth. Once she was bear I looked back to her.

Her eyes Turing blue then her natural brown. She was waiting in paticapation and I could smell her arousal. I pulled her up in the air startling her. She gasped as I stuck my younger deep within her wetness. Slowly I pulled out and stuck my soft tongue back in. I could feel her walls tightening and her frustration in her voice.

"Klaus" she shrieked. I let her lower body down leaning over her face "Yes, my love" I panted. "I...I want to see your face. Stop....stop toying with me" she struggled. "Darling, I can't hear you" I heated. She wrapped her legs around my hips and pulled my lips to hers. I smirked harshly kissing her and she accepted knowing she was all mine.

Tara groans into my mouth as I unbuttoned her top. "You know I haven't had any of your blood since yesterday" I huffed. Tara mumbled a spell and we both became naked. She gave me access to her neck and I bit into it. Her blood tasted like nothing I've ever had. Sweet like honey and fulfilling, like a cold winter breeze.

It was exciting and I was happy that this would be mine forever. I felt my erection on her leg and slowly pulled in. As I trusted I pressed at her stomach making her shake. She groaned clawing at my back. I slammed into her pussy  making her bite into my shoulder. I gritted my teeth trying to hold in my moan. My thrust hit her with vampire speed not getting enough of her hips moving against my waist.

I could see her eyes watering and her mouth open with an O. However I wasn't ready for her to cum. I flipped her over "Klaus" she grumbled. "Not yet sweetheart" I trusted. My weight lying on top of her. I held her hands as I slammed into her. Our skin is electric, sizzling everywhere.

The sounds of our moans and our connecting feel the room. "Please" she begged. I pulled her up making her sit on top of me. She held the side of my torso like she was going to fall at any point. "Klaus" she whined. "I waited forever for this. Why don't you do what you want" I pressed trying to hide my smile.

She frowned but quickly smiled evilly at my body. She held my shoulders raising her waist. She aligned herself and slammed her waist down. My body shivered and my mouth opened. She went on a repeated motion until her pace picked up. I held her butt biting my lip. I watch her pussy take me in and tighten like she didn't want to let go.

The sight was heavenly and something I was glad no one else would be able to see. Her eyes started rolling back and I could feel her tighten around me. She gripped my ab tightly. She fell on my chest her body still twitching from her orgasm. I patted her matted-up hair.
"I'm glad you've had your fun love. Now it's my turn" I smirked. I flipped us hovering above her.

"Klaus, baby" she tried pleading with one of her enchanting smiles.

.
.
.
.
.
This is the final chapter!! There will be Epilogues. Thank you to everyone who read up to now. I really appreciate it. I am thrilled at the number of views I received for this book. This being my first story I hope everyone enjoyed the ending. I will be coming out with more books. I would love comments on how the book could be better or what you liked most about the book. I will also be coming out with "The Romantic  Series".
Three stories: crush story, enemies to lovers, and friends to Lovers!