Chapter 16

(Sucide warning/trigger)
Tara POV
I woke up to Klaus arms around me. My mind was hectic from knowing Damon was dead. Klaus got up and put on a black sweater with matching jeans. He opened up the door to let the doctor come in to check my leg. My cast was coming off today. I was going through the motions as my doctor talked to me. I got up and started walking like the doctor asked.

When the doctor left Klaus and I walked down into the courtyard for breakfast. My body stopped walking when I saw Marcel smiling. He was standing there talking to Rebekah smiling as if he hadn't killed my Damon. My head began to ring. My body started shaking uncontrollably. Klaus looked at me and tried grabbing my hand but got blasted back.

"YOU KILLED HIM" I screamed. My mouth started moving saying words that I didn't understand. Everyone fell to the ground holding their heads. I stalked slowly to Marcel. "YOU WILL PAY" I yelled. My hand went up moving Marcel's body against the wall. I began to float in the air. My hand pressed up making Marcel push further into the wall cracking it. Until my body got slung into the wall. My body was laying on the ground and I blacked out.

Klaus POV
I saw Tara body shaking violently then the courtyard began to shake. Tara started pain inflicting all of us. The blood vessels in my head kept bursting and re-healing itself. I tried to grab Tara to get her to stop but I couldn't. She started screaming at Marcel and threw him into the wall. Freya came in and floated Tara into a opposite wall. As soon as the pain stopped I blurred over to Tara.

         "What the BLOODY HELL FREYA. You couldn't just knock her out. She's bleeding from her head" I fretted. "Well she was about to kill Marcel. I thought you said she didn't have powers Klaus. Judging by the damage she's done I would say she just awakened and she's pretty powerful" Freya huffed. "I don't need her going crazy again. I need you to make something so she won't be able to use her powers. And call the doctor back so he can get her head checked."

"I have these cursed shackles that can halt a witches power. If I put them on her she won't be able to use her powers or take the cuffs off" Freya said."GO GET THEM NOW" I screamed. I carried Tara up the stairs and laid her in the bed.The doctor came and said she had a slight concussion but she just needed rest.

She hadn't woke up yet and I began to worry. I sat in the chair next to her for two hours.When she finally awakened.

Tara POV
I sat up to see Klaus beside me. "You blacked out after Freya threw you into a wall. I know you know Damon is dead. You thought you could hurt me and my family.From now on you won't be using your powers. I need to go see Freya so stay here" Klaus ordered .

"Can I take a bath. I feel icky" I said dryly.
"Go ahead" he said looking at the restroom door. When Klaus left I went to fill the jacuzzi size tub with water. My mind kept replaying images of Damon. Him smiling, our conversations and then us kissing. Visions of wolves who died because of me. My reflection in water disappeared from my teardrops.

Although I had magic I still can't get away from Klaus. I took off my clothes and got in the tub. I laid my body out feeling the water. Very slowly I sunk my body under the water. My ears began throbbing, I could hear my heartbeat, slowing down . My body started feeling heavy. Until I let the water rush into my nose and mouth.

Freya POV
I walked into Tara and Klaus's room. I didn't hear the shower on so I ran into the bathroom to see Tara underwater. Her body was fully submerged with her eyes closed. I dropped the cursed shackle and ran to her. I pulled her out of the water and onto the the wooden floor.

"KLAUS " I screamed. I began CPR. Pushing my hand over her heart. I felt a gush of  wind and saw him sitting on the other side of Tara. "FREYA SHE ISN'T BREATHING. HELP HER" Klaus yelled. "This is not gonna work with you screaming at me Klaus".

I stopped CPR and started incanting. I put my hand where most of the water was stuck in Tara's throat. I moved it up causing Tara to spring up coughing. Klaus hugged Tara tightly. Rubbing her head saying "You're alright love. You're gonna be okay" he whispered with a shaky breath.

*********************
So how do we feel about this chapter.
Do you think Klaus will finally let Tara go? Please like and comment. If you like this current book go read my other one's.