Chapter 28

Tara's POV
My eyes were closed. I could see myself in a lake reflection. I was crying looking at a shadow like man yelling at me. I was sitting on the floor in a pool of blood and dead bodies all around me. I closed my eyes and when opened them I could see the light pulling in through the balcony.

I could feel Klaus warm body behind me. I moved around turning the other way to see Klaus sitting up on the bed post looking down at me. I jumped back shrieking.

"What's wrong" Klaus looked at me. I pulled the covers over my face remembering all of last night. "Go away" I said nervously. I heard Klaus chuckled and he slightly pulled the cover down from my face . "Are you remembering things from last night. I remember you telling me about how HOT I am" Klaus smirked. I pulled the covers back over my face and groaned with embarrassment.

"Okay,okay"Klaus said. He pulled me into him having my back pressed against his chest. My body was wrapped up in a blanket making me look like a big burrito. I tilted my head to the side so I was able to see Klaus. "I want you to know that you don't have to be embarrassed about what happen last night. I loved everything that happened last night." Klaus said in a gentle tone.

I began to blush squishing my hands in my face. Klaus wrapped his arms around me while I felt heat rise up my neck. I felt a sharp pain in my head. Then, I felt my stomach began to turn. I unwrapped Klaus arm and ran to the bathroom. I fell to the ground near the toilet and felt bile rise up my throat. I threw up all the alcohol from last night into the toilet.

Klaus came in grabbing pieces of my hair out of my face. He rubbed my back soothingly. Once I was done I flushed the toilet and sat back on the floor. I lifted my arms for Klaus to pick me up bridal style out of the restroom. He laid me in the bed, covering me with the blankets. Klaus had an dark look on his face and a vein appeared on his forehead.

Klaus left going into our closet bringing out a towel. Klaus wiped my mouth. "My head is pounding" I say in a weak voice. Klaus throws the towel in his hand down to the floor. "This is why I didn't want you going to the club. Now you have a hang over" Klaus said frustratedly while gripping his hair.

I sighed turning away from Klaus drifting off to sleep.

Klaus POV
Once Tara fell asleep i went downstairs to meet the maids. It was seven am and they were currently preparing breakfast. I found Rosa the head maid and asked her to get Tara some pain pills. Rosa was a lady who I turned to a vampire. She is the person closet to what I feel a mother is. She has pale skin and blood red hair. She looks about fifty and is very short.
After, finishing up with Rosa. I went into my study to get to work.

After, working for an hour I heard a knock on the door. " Come in" I said annoyed. Rosa came walking in with a pill bottle and a cup of water. I got up grabbing the pills and walked back to my room. I could hear Tara's heartbeat and I knew she was still sleeping.

I opened the door to see Tara sprawled out across the bed. I walked over to her sitting on the bed looking at her face. As I gently touched Tara's cheek her eyes fluttered open. She sat up with a heavy sigh holding her head. I grabbed the cup of water and pill bottle off the table. Carefully handing Tara the glass.

She threw the pill into her mouth and hurriedly drank the water. Tara started chocking trying to gasp for air when I hit her gently on her back. Eventually,Tara stopped coughing breathing slowly. I heard a knock at the door and I turned my head while telling them to come in. Rosa came in walking in stiffly with her head down.

"What is it Rosa" I asked while gently petting Tara's hair. "Sir, breakfast is ready downstairs". I looked down at Tara and grabbed both sides of her face. "Do you feel like having breakfast" I questioned. Tara looked up at me through her eyelashes. "Breakfast sounds good".

Rosa walked out of the room closing the door slowly. I pulled Tara out of the bed and help her walk to the door. " You know I'm not dying right. I walk with without assistance". "I know but I hate that you're in pain and I can't do anything. So, I want to be helpful" I said in a gentle tone. I could see Tara try to hide her smile as we continued walking down stairs.

When we got to the dinning room Rebecca, Marcel were the only ones at the dining table. "I see the alcohol went south on you." Rebecca said while looking at Tara. I sat Tara in her chair and then sat down in mine. "I'm never drinking again" Tara said while rolling her eyes. I smiled changing my expression when Tara looked at me.

"I told you it was a bad idea" I spoke. Rebecca rolled her eyes while Marcel smiled. The maids came out of the kitchen with plates sitting them on table. There were different types of breakfast foods like : Fried chicken, bacon, grits, waffles,pancakes.

One of the maids passed by handing me a blood bag. I watched as Tara looked at the food with bright eyes. She started adding different things to her plate and stared eating. She reminded me of a chubby squirrel while eating. A cute squirrel I smiled to myself. I ripped the top of the blood bag and started drinking.

Tara looked over at me her face showed distaste. She looked away and continued eating. "Could y'all stop your flirting at the table. It was enough hearing your late night inter-coursing." I said in a annoyed tone. Rebecca looked over at me " Really Klaus you want to talk about us" Rebeca questioned. "I heard moans and groans too" Marcel said while looking over at Tara.

Tara looked down at her food playing with her potatoes. "Shut up Marcel" Tara mumbled .

"Klaus I need to talk to you" Elijah said while standing in the doorway.

****************************
Tara's first hangover how cute ☺️
Omg thank you everyone for 4.5k. I'm so excited about the way the book will be heading. I hope everyone liked this chapter. Please vote and comment. If anyone could give me some feedback on this book I would love it.