Chapter 9

Damon's POV
I walked to the lockers cornering Tara. This time she had no place to run. "I like you, Tara. I want to be with you. I like seeing you smile and laugh. I like hanging out with you at school. I liked kissing your soft lips. I want you to be my girlfriend" Damon confessed.

"I can't. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you if Klaus found out. He would kill you and then....-". I cut Tara hugging her. Tears started streaming down her face and she sobbed. "Do you like me" I asked her pulling away. She looked up at me "What about Klaus"? I held her shoulders "Do you like me don't worry about Klaus".

"Yes I...like you". "Then we will be careful so we won't get caught Tara will be my girlfriend"
"Yes" she said biting her lip. I moved closer to kiss Tara however we got interrupted."I hope you both fix your issues so it will be less awkward" Davina sighed.

I threw my arm around Tara holding her close.  Tara smiled with her heart beating much louder. "We're fine. Right, My little chipmunk".
Tara looked at Davina "yes"she nodded. We all walked to the art class.

Tara POV
When I got home I couldn't stop blushing. I kept thinking about Damon. We kissed and I am currently his girlfriend. I threw myself onto the bed screaming into the pillow. I sat up as soon as I heard the door being closed.

"Hello, love. How was school" Klaus asked.
"It was great." He kissed my temple and sat beside me holding my hand. "Love, I want to take you out for dinner." "Alone" I shrieked.

Klaus started chuckling "Yes. I think we should get out more as a couple." I swallowed the lump in my through thinking about Klaus and I as a couple."Okay," I said. He walked out telling me. Be ready by 7.

10 Mins Later
I was in my closet looking at all the gorgeous dresses I saw when I first got here. I didn't want to go on this so-called date. I didn't even know what to wear. I heard the door open and loud heels clicking towards me. I already knew who that was. Rebecca.

"Hello, I'm here to help you pick an outfit."
She sat me on the bed while she went back in my closet picking out a dress. She pulled out many pretty dresses. I agreed on all of them but she didn't get the wow factor she wanted.

After, a lot of looking she found a dress she thought was perfect. It was a red strapped shoulder dress with an upward-scooping corset. Rebecca said I had to wear heels instead of my converse. I'm 5'5 and the long dress would drag slightly on the floor. Being no need for hills however Rebecca gave me a look. That had me quickly put on the black knee-length strap heels.

I walked down the stairs with Rebecca in front of me. I looked down carefully stopping at the steps once I saw Klaus turn around. He looked kinda hot in a physco path kinda way. He had on a black fitted suit with a red tie matching my red dress. His hair was groomed back with a hint of curl to it.

Klaus POV

Tara had been settling in great. She wasn't asking to leave me anymore and she was much nicer since giving her a phone. I also started to trust her a lot more but our relationship hadn't gone anywhere. I mean we sleep in the same bed but we haven't done anything intimate.

Any time I see her I want to kiss her but I keep having to hold back. I went to the only person I could get good advice. Marcel."Wow, the great Klaus Michelson is asking for little old me for help." "Shut up, Marcel. You know what forget it." I had begun to walk away before Marcel came in front of me. He guided me to the coach
"So you want to get a little closer to Tara?"

"Yes." "Have you gone on a date yet?" "No. Why?"I asked. "Well, thats what people now days do. In the beginning, I romanced Rebecca. Bringing her flowers, took her shopping and finally I took her on a date. After that she took me to her room and we-"