Chapter 36

Unknown POV
"Keep following them". "Yes ma'am". I watched them get comfortable in their seats. The man wrapped his arms around the girls neck. After two hours the movie was over. The lights came on and they walked out.

The girl went into the restroom while Klaus took a phone call. He yelled "that's all the information you could find" then he started whispering in a hush tone. He hung up the phone when the girl came out. I continued following them from afar.

They walked out of the theatre going to their car. I got in my car and got out a box from the back seat. I open the box showing a little phone and a drone. I tapped the button turning it on and sent it into the air. Once my phone was connected I could see the girl and Klaus get into the car.

I could see them pulling out of there parking spot. I turned on my car but lost contact with my drone. The camera showed the drone shaking while dropping to the ground. I could see a blonde lady with a non controlling the drone.

The drone went offline but not before I saw a black stiletto heel breaking the screen. "There here I thought to myself". I put my hand on the clutch " I wouldn't do that if I were you" I heard a British accent beside me. There was a lady with Blonde mid length hair propping my door open.

"Take your keys out of ignition" she smiled. My hands began shaking as I did what she asked. I heard a knock on the window. When I looked out window the girl who broke my drone was in front of me. "Open the door" she said muffled.

I looked at the lady in the passenger seat. She nodded her head and unlocked the door. She opened the door panting. "You raced off here leaving me there. Now I'm tired and ready to go home Rebekah" she sighed with an annoyed expression.

"I don't know anything," I said with a shaky breath. The blonde short hair lady rolled her eyes. "Love, we know you were sent here by Tara's parents," the mid-length blonde hair lady said.  I stayed quiet not wanting to answer anything. "We don't have time for this," the lady near the door said. "Fine" the other girl replied.

Next thing I know my head came into contact with the steering wheel twice until I felt my eyes close.

Freya POV
"You've knocked him out now what" I questioned. "I will get the car. We need to make it home before Nik does" Rebekah stated.

Rebekah pulled up blocking in the other car. I got into the passenger seat while she picked up the guy over her shoulder. She threw his body in the trunk with a loud thud.

Flashback
"You think they have someone watching you both" Rebekah asked. I narrowed my eyes at her " I wouldn't be surprised". "Why don't you lure them. Take Tara out some where and see if they follow you" Freya said with her hands folded.

"You can take her somewhere after her dress fiting" Rebekah said before leaving the room.

"Fine".
Klaus POV
Tara had her hands out the window smiling while looking at the sky. I smiled watching as the sun touch her beautiful skin. I thought about how our babies would look. I wanted at least five kids maybe more. I wanted them to all look like her.

"Klaus. I'm hungry" Tara whined. She had her arms planted on the arm rest. Her hands rested on her face while she looked up at me. "Where do you want to go," I asked her while grinning. I guess I should thank my sister for teaching you how to act cute" I thought to myself.

"McDonald's," she said. I sighed driving to the golden arches two lights away. We got into the drive-thru both ordering. I parked the car in the parking lot and we ate our food.

"So, Nik" Tara paused looking up at me. My eyes went wide when I realized she gave me a nickname. "I was wondering... if you wanted to come to the dance with me" she stuttered. I grinned leaning to the side putting my arm on the window. "I though that was already established my love. Like anyone else would be your date other than me".

Tara silently nodded her head finishing off her fries. Once we were both done I got our trash bags and went to the trash can. While coming back I saw a guy at Tara's window. Tara was smiling awkwardly while the guy smiled with lust.

I walked over standing over the guy. "Who are you Tara's uncle" he asked while putting his arm on Tara's window. "No. Who are you" I said angrily while clenching my fists. I looked at him with distaste. He laughed nervously once he saw my eyes darken " I'm one of Tara's classmates" "Really" I looked over at Tara who leaned father into her seat.

I would definitely talk to her when we got home. "Come here. Let me talk to you privately" I smiled. The boy slowly walked in front of the car and faced away so Tara wouldn't be able to read our lips. I grabbed his shoulder whispering in his ear. "I will kill you if you go near her or even look at her anymore. Tell your friends too. Goodbye" I smiled.

The boy looked at me pale faced. He ran off as I wave goodbye laughing. I came around getting inside the car. "What did you say to him" Tara said angrily. I put one of my fingers over my mouth " it's a secret". I laughed when I saw Tara pout looking out of the window.

"Let's go home" I said thinking about the guy Rebekah and Freya caught.

*************************
I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!
Love a sister Tag team!
Who is this person who's watching them? Please vote and comment it encourages me to write more!