Chapter 99

Tara POV
Creaking of an old rusty door was heard making me open my eyes. However, the light was overwhelming so it took some blinking to get used to it. Once I could see again, I sat up looking at the shadow blocking the light. "You're awake" I heard Klaus's deep voice.

I laughed dryly as tears cascaded down my cheek. Klaus walked to the corner of the cell grabbing a chair dragging it in front of me. He sat leaning forward looking smug. "Where is Lily" I growled. "You need to worry about us right now" Klaus said playing with my hair. I gripped Klaus wrist trying to stop him but I felt weak.

My vision blurred and I became nauseated. "What did you do to me" I cracked. "Vervain. Don't need you trying to pull anything" Klaus looked wickedly. I gathered up all the saliva in my mouth and spat in his face. His eyes no longer had laughter in them but were filled with rage.

"You need to stop" Klaus spat dropping my chin. Klaus stood up moving the chair back in the corner walking to the exit. "When are you going to let me out" I whispered looking at the door. "Never unless you learn to be a wife".

Klaus POV
I pulled the thick rustic door shutting Tara in. I walked out of cellar back to the courtyard. "She's so precious" I heard Rebekah squeal. I went into the dinning room to see Rebeksh holding my child. The child gripped Rebekah's hair making Rebekah head turn. "Ahh" she groaned.

I pick the child up making her remove her hand  from Rebekah's hair. Hoisted in my hands the child stared at me. It was like looking in a mirror. The child frowned making my heart ache.

"Where....es....mommy" Lily whispered. My mouth opened but I couldn't tell my daughter that I locked her mother as punishment in a cell. "Are you hungry" I asked skipping over Lilies question. "No. I..,I wnat mommy" she began to cry. I pull her close to my chest rubbing her back. The house began to shake and I look to Rebekah.

"She has magic" I said blankly.

Kol
I opened my eyes seeing brown hair in front of me. I smiled looking down to see my member still inside. Morning wood. Davina definitely going to be upset with me when she wakes up. I pulled out and heard Davina groan. Davina's body moved and she sat up.

"You" she shouted. Davina got out the bed with her over size shirt still on. "I told you that I was tired. You kept on till I passed out. You must of passed out too since you were still in me" Davina said throwing a pillow. "I'm sorry" I said getting up from the bed. I came close holding Davina's stomach.

"I'm a horrible man. Punish me" I pouted . "Don't think you're getting out of this by being cute" she said shutting the restroom door. I heard a knock at the door leaving the room. I opened the door to see one of the covenant members. "I still haven't got used to you freaky members" . "Shut up Kol" Sophie said coming around the covenant member that was silent.

She passed me going inside as well as the creepy member.  Sophie stood inpatient rubbing her hands. "Where's your wife" Sophie asked while glancing around the corner. "You mean the Regent" the covenant member in a black cloak spoke. Sophie rolled her eyes stepping in front of the covenant member.

"Kol" Davina called coming around the corner in a pink robe. She stopped drying her hair noticing the guests in front of us. "What's going on here. I told you I was taking an off day" Davina groaned. Sophie pushed me out of the way going towards Davina. "I get that, I do however I have big news. Klaus found Tara and the child. He's brought her back to the mansion" Sophie explained.

"WHAT" I yelled. "God," Davina said holding her towel. "Get the other covenant members. We're going to the Michealson mansion," Davina said leaving out of the room. I followed behind her entering our bedroom. "I can't believe he found her" Davina said jumping into her jeans. "I'm coming with you," I told her. Davina paused and walking to me. She put her hand on my face and I leaned into it.

"No, you know what he told you. And if something happens to you. I wouldn't forgive myself". I sighed looking down as Davina went past me grabbing a shirt. Davina left the room and I sat on the bed. She will be fine. My wife is the regent of New Orleans.

Klaus POV
"Did you bring it?" I asked Freya. "Please calm down Lily," Rebekah said rubbing her back. The house was still shaking and the lights flickered. Things fell to the ground from shock. Glasses were shattered along the floor. "Yes. First born are always the most powerful. However, she shouldn't be able to do all this. Something else is in play " Freya said surprised handing me a bracket.

Wobbling over to Rebekah I attached the bracket to Lily's tinny wrist. The house stopped shaking and flickering. However, Lily didn't stop crying. I took Lily out of Rebeksh's arms bouncing her in my arms. Lily's crying became sniffles until she had finally stopped crying. "How about we watch a movie and eat ice cream" I smiled rubbing my hands through her hair.

"Iew cweam " Lily clapped her hands. My sisters smiled looking at Lily and I .

"Let's go watch us a movie".

*******************
Davina and Kol are back. Kolina or Dol. Can you believe it Kol and Davina are married? Do you like Lily and Klaus relationship? Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment! Next update is Friday😙