Chapter 87

Elijah POV
It had been four days and Tara still didn't want to see her parents. Ana and Jhon ate their meals in the separate home. While Tara and I ate in the main house.

Things were complicated however Tara needed her parents. Without them I know she might flip her switch. Currently Tara was in the library sitting down in the recliner seat near the fire. "Elijah" Tara questioned as I came in room handing her a steamy cup. "What is this" she sniffed.

"Hot chocolate" we both said smiling. "Thx" she said sitting the book in her lap and sipping the hot chocolate. I sat on the couch glancing at Tara. Her eyes met mine and she smiled warmly. "What" she said. "I really think you should speak with them" I said. She huffed looking away "no them people. I won't" she said.

I got up from the couch bending down looking up at Tara. "Please, you should at least let them explain" I gently held her hand. "Fine". "Great cause I invited them for dinner" I said getting up heading into the kitchen. I could hear Tara stomping behind me. "So either way I still would have had to talk to them" she slammed her hand against the marble island.

I looked at the marble table that had slight crack in it. Tara closed her fist backing away from the table. "It was time for you to talk with them" I said. Tara came around the island standing close. "It wasn't a real choice, Elijah" she gritted. My breath began to feel heavy and Tara looked at me with atenpapation.

I grabbed her hips pulling her close. She looked at me with her dazzling brown eyes. I grasped her chin and our faces move closer together. Our lips connected and melted into one. I gently lifted her up on the marble island kissing her neck. She scruffed my hair breathing heavy.

I laid her down as she gasped. I stared as I kissed the top over stomach moving to part between her legs. She groaned as I used my tongue to play with her clit. She moved her hand over my head making me push my tongue further in. "GOD" Tara moaned.

"Elijah... Elijah" Tara called snapping me out of my daze. What was I thinking? "I'm sorry but I thought you should talk with your parents," I said stepping away. Tara stared at me and left me alone. I sighed leaning against the counter and looking up at the ceiling. "Now how am I going to deal with you" I mumbled looking at my crotch.

Tara POV
I could smell the food and I knew it was ready. I rubbed my hair trying to take deep breaths. Coming out of my room I walked downstairs hearing my mother and father's voice. I paused on the steps and sighed. Coming into the room I saw my parents sitting on one side staring at me.

Elijah held my shoulder sitting me down. I looked at the spaghetti and salad on the table. My mother continued to look at me. "Would you like some salad?" my father asked. I stared at my mother "No. I want you to explain, Ana, Jhon" I spat.

"Don't speak to us like that," my father said harshly. My mother patted my father's shoulder "It's fine" my mother said sadly. "Elijah tells us that you saw a memory. Whatever you saw we can explain". I glance over at Elijah and back to my mother. "I saw a man. He told me to call him papa".

"That was your biological father Alec" my father stated. My eyes widened as I nodded my head "there was also a woman". "That was probably your mother. You my child may not be our daughter by full blood but you are ours" my mother explained.

"Why did you keep this a secret" I voiced. "I will explain" my father said making me look at him. "Your biological father was my cousin. You are not just a vampire or a witch. You are a
monere". "What the hell is a monere" I shrieked.

"Your father was the original monere so was your mother. As Alec told me monere were vampires. They were turned by one of the originals. However, the turn didn't workout normally for them. They mutated into something else. Your father first to turn did not want to feed on humans. His family our family were all witches. Since your father was more in touch with his witch side. Our ancestor Pellsia blessed him with magic".

The magic that she gave him bonded him making him turn into a horrible creature. A werewolf". "So you're saying this Alec person Tara's father was the first tribrid," Elijah asked.
"No, not tribrid "monere". He not only had become a vampire, witch, and werewolf. He had developed a bond with his wolf. He didn't have to turn on full moons but anytime".

"If I am this monere being then why have I not changed?" I said clenching my fist. "Because you have not met your mate or haven't fallen in love with your mate" my mother spoke.
"Your father had left the village one day to let his wolf out. While going out he met your mother in her wolf form. They connected on a level that Ana and I never could understand. After that they were inseparable".

"Eventually, Alec wanted your mother to live with him forever so he turned her. She became a monere-like your father. When our ancestor Pellesia realized what Alec had done this she banished your father and mother. She wanted her gift to Alec to only be for him. Your father and mother left. We didn't see them again until they appeared with you".

"With me" I whispered.

**********************
How do we feel about the Monere? I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!
Please vote and comment it encourages me to write more!