Chapter 124

Unknown POV
I stood around a wall listen two the four males converse secretly. "Shh, if the queen here's us she will surely your torture us" one guy said nervously. "The men that came back from the attack. I smelled my mates sent on them. She's there in that pack. I need to find her" another one said.

"I smelled mines too" another guy with a deep voice said. "So, what you're both gonna try to get your mates and go back to place" the other guy asked. "Not just us you too. We did you all favor and now you have to do one for us" the guy stepped towards the two guys. "Fine but if you get caught. We won't save you" he expressed.

I smiled walking away "wait till I tell the queen about this".

Another unknown POV
"Is that the plan" another guy asked. "Yes, that's the plan now you two stay at the perimeter. "We're gonna get our mates and leave" I told them. We in different direction moving to the pack's land. I stopped once I could smell a woods scent. I stayed hiding behind the trees.

It was tall guy with brown hair. He looked a bit ruffled. "Who's there" the guys asked. "He must be there alpha" I smirked. He turned around and I punched in the face. He was out cold from strength. I threw his body over my shoulder running away from guards I could hear coming.

By the time I got back to the trunk everyone was there. "What the hell? I said only our mates" the guy said. "Well, I though getting the alpha might also help" I laughed. We all got inside the car and quickly drove off.

When we pulled into my driveway two cars blocked me off. I sighed looking in my back mirrors. "Damn it, it's the queens men". The knocked on the door. "Please get out of the car" the soldier said. I put my hands up getting out of the car. They put all of us in magic handcuffs that dampen our powers. They put us in a van and drove off.

A lot of bumps and turns. The car had stopped the door opened. We were brought to the arena and put on our knees. The queen say before us glow king with venoms scary presents. "So, you all decided to go out on your own and get your mates" she asked in a calm tone. Our bodies shook in fear no one wanting to speak. I took a deep shaky breathe "they.....they wanted their mates my queen".

"SO" she yelled. My body jumped from the sound her fist made against her throne. "So, we went ...t..to get them back". "Ah" she said getting from her throne coming down the steps where we were. She looked down at me holding my chin up with her sharp nails. "Without anyone's authority" she peaked.

She looked at me with hooded eyes and smirked. My eyes went wide feeling a pain in my neck. I laid upon the floor waiting for my wound to heal. She kicked me making my body knocked into the wall. I coughed making blood pool out of my mouth. She blurred in front of me holding me by neck.

She turned to the others "now he's not dead since he was the one person with balls to speak and explain. You three on the other hand might not be. I'm all for us getting our mates but on my authority. Your queen. My mate gave you your lives. So, will obey" she snarled.

A man came over standing tall unafraid. "They brought someone else back, Queen". "Who" the queen asked looking at me. She let me go making my body slump in the ground. "....ahh.. y..y..yes we brought back there alpha" one of the other guys spoke.

"There alpha" the queen smiled. She held the guys face happy with information he had gave her. "Bring me to him" she told him. She began walking but stop Turing towards her guards holding our friends. "Lock up there makes for a week. no visitation. They can have them after the period is over" I ordered. One of the men held there mate screaming.

"No, my queen you can't do this to me. I just got her. You have your mate you will not order me to leave mine" he stood up. My eyes went purple "listen". He shook his head running towards me yelling. I whispered a spell making man stop holding his heart. Blood began pouring out of his ears and he began foaming of the mouth.

CALAHAN POV
"Let's go" I said Turing around. We made it to the cell they were holding the so called alpha.
"I see your powers are weakening my queen. We must bring the princess now. She can develop the same power and began her ruling. Let me get her. She will trust me" he explained.
"Not just yet. I will send someone else to get her in a weeks time". "Yes, my queen".

"Now, fake alpha. Wake the hell up" I said slapping him across the face.

**************
Who is talking to Calahan's? What will happen to Jackson? Please vote it encourages me to write more!