Chapter 65

Tara POV
I opened my eyes moving my body feeling a tight grip on my waist. I smiled putting my arm over his. I turned around looking at Klaus's face. His eyes were closed and the frown lines were gone from his face.

I touched his lips smiling as I fiddled with mine. "If you want to kiss me then go ahead" Klaua spoke with his eyes closed. "You're awake," I said hoarsely. "I've been awake for an hour but as my wife wishes I've stayed in bed. Now where's my kiss" Klaus mumbled, annoyed.

I blushed climbing on top of him. "Fine," I said leaning in and giving a soft peck. Klaus hummed pulling my head back down and kissing me passionately. I break out. "Ha... ha. Slow down" I said breathing heavily. Klaus ignores me and kisses me again fervently.

I rolled my eyes as Klaus moved his hands from my face to my hips. He flips us over quickly still gripping my hips stopping me from wiggling. He has that hungry look in his eyes.
"How about we finish where we started last night," Klaus asked searching my face. I wrapped my legs around his torso giving him my answer.

Klaus POV
I had taken off our clothes and we were both naked. I looked at Tara's body taking in every inch of her brown skin. I looked down at her privates seeing the liquid pool out onto the sheet. I put my hand feeling the warm substance on my fingers. "You're wet love" I smiled looking at Tara's embarrassed expression.

"Don't say that" she said covering her face. "There's nothing to be ashamed of. I'm happy you desire me" I said bringing the liquid closer to my eyes. Once I knew Tara uncovered her face I liked the liquid off my fingers and swallows it.

"KLAUS" Tara squealed. "Why did you...ew," she said squeamishly. "You might as well get used to this, Love". I pushed Tara back down slowly sliding one finger in. She sighed slowly taking a deep breath. I added another finger increasing my pace.

I felt around for the spot feeling the soft hot area. I pressed feeling her insides clench. "Ahh, so it's here" I smiled. I slid my hands out and held my member. Tara's body was sensitive and ready. I slowly pushed inside and Tara let out the tiniest of whimpers. I began moving slowly pushing and out.

A strangled sound escaped her lips "Klaus". The sound of my name coming out of her mouth was addicting. Addicting enough to send my body into overdrive. "I was trying to make this easy for you but you're just too hot" I growled. My fangs came out and I bit into her neck.

Tara began panting and shaking her hips. I began drinking her blood as slammed into her. She gasp as her head flew back with excitement. She held my back. Tightly as her knees went on either side of me. "Say it again" I grunted. "Klaus... Klaus" she repeated.

With her thighs hunger to my waist and her breathing in my ear, I felt like I had made a mess out of her. She was fitting me tight like a glove, wet, and everything under my control. I flipped her over while still inside.

Tara held the headboard trying to run away. "No more... I'm tired" she gasped. "Ah.ah, ah. Not so fast" I said pulling her by her waist. Her back arched as she gasped. Her eyes went wide and she began drooling. She moaned in pleasure as I counted grinding into her.

Tara's hands buckled under but leaned over still going at it like animals. My body couldn't stop. "Ngh" Tara groaned as I pulled her up. Tara's back was against my chest and I continued thrusting. Her head was laid on my shoulder as she was dazed. I smiled looking at her messed-up state.

"Klaus......hang on...." Tara said as she moved her to the side. Her legs were clenched into her chest. I slipped my erection inside as she gripped the sheets. "Ah". Tara's scent had driven me crazy. I bit into Tara's chest making her groan. She hit my chest as I swallowed her blood.

"Klaus...Ah... That... Hurts" she grunted. I continued drinking. I licked the spot and took another bite on the lower belly. Tara had begun panting as I drank more blood. Her insides began clenching which made me hiss in pain. Tara's hips moved ruffly and her whole body was red.

"It feels good" she moaned staring at me. I grabbed her legs pulling them above her head. I stood up thrusting faster inside. Tara's body shook violently as I trusted. "Deeper" she moaned. I gritted my teeth going in deeper.
"KLAUS" Tara yelled as she was getting near. I growled biting into the other side of her neck and drinking more of her warm blood.

One last trust I cummed looking at Tars who sweating a tearing up. She looked at me dazed like she was somewhere else but I could tell she was a mess. I was pulling out slowly when Tara begged "Don't pull it out". I smiled turning her body and laying back on the bed.

One of her thigs were on top of my leg while the other was sprawled on the bed. My member was still in as I held Tara close to me. Tara's eyes closed softly as she passed out.

"Ha. Oh whatever should I do" I smiled feeling my member harden stuck in my sleeping wife.

**********************
Please vote it encourages me to write more!