Chapter 94

Erika POV
I grabbed my bag holding my stethoscope to the babies heart. "Her heart beat was moving faster than the normal rate. Her skin felt warmer. Although being a hybrid baby will do that to her" I said. "She's physic" Bryan told them.

I looked at the young girl standing behind me "she was playing in the fields, right" I asked. "Yes" the girl said coming closer. "She must have gotten into some wolfsbane. It's a type of flower. Purple about yae high" I described.

"Yes, it was flowers that have groaned since before I brought the property" Elijah said. "You need to get rid of it. It will hurt this woman and the child. Wolves can die from this" she said. "But Lily will be fine. Right" the girl said hugging herself.

"Yes, I have the antidote. Her vampire blood should heal her completely over the next two days" I said. I pulled out a jar full of green herbs rubbing on the child's arms and forehead. "Thank you" the girl cried. I smiled then turned to Bryan. " I need to talk with Bryan real quick".

Once I got into our room closing the door I looked at Bryan. "What" he said not making eye contact with me. I mumble a spell making it so the girl and the original couldn't hear us. "What the hell Bryan. These are the people you've been helping" I asked. "Jackson said he needed help. What am I supposed to do" he asked trying to hold my hand.

I backed away. "You're not apart of the pack no more. You didn't have to listen. Especially with her being on tv. Everyone knows that Klaus is looking for her" I explained. Bryan gripped his hair "he's looking for her for bad reasons". "That woman is who Klaus wants. We should give her to him" I shouted. Bryan eyes turned and he stepped up. "No" he growled.

Our eyes stared at one another until I rolled my eyes. "Fine". I took down my spell leaving the room first. I opened the closet in the hallway grabbing three blankets. Holding in my hand I put on a fake smile and walk back into the living room. "Why don't you all stay here tonight. It's really late" I looked at the young girl.

Tara POV
"Thank you" I said looking at Elijah. She left the blankets on the small table. Leaving us alone and I looked back at Lily. "You know it's not your fault" I said brushing Lily hair back as she smiled in her sleep. "I will get rid of all of it when we get home" Elijah said sternly.

EHw sat on the edge of the couch with his hand on his head. I lifted his head up to look at me. "I don't know what I would have done if.. something happened to you or Lily. And tonight" he said with a shaky breathe. "Hey. She's fine. Erika said she will be fine" I kissed Elijah's head.

"Why don't we get some sleep" I said looking at the blankets. "You're right" Elijah replied. I grabbed one blanket draping on Lily. I kissed her head then made my way over to the longer piece of couch. I cuddled up into Elijah and pulled the blankets over us.

"You know my mom and dad is going to be worried when they wake up" I muttered. "Another reason for us to leave early". "What's the other reason" I asked. Elijah kissed my forehead rubbing my back.

"I don't trust that witch" he said before I dozed off.

Elijah POV
I heard creaking of the floorboard but I left my eyes closed. The sound came closer when I felt a light tap to my shoulder. "Elijah" Bryan whispered. I opened my eyes looking dead at Bryan who stumbled but stood up trying stop the noise he was making. Tara was still cuddled up against me. "Would you to like breakfast" Bryan asked smiling brightly.

He remind me of a younger Kol. "Sure, let me just wake up Tara". "Sure, sure" Bryan said leaving into the kitchen. From where we slept you could see the kitchen. "I thought we were leaving right away" Tara said with her eyes closed. I glanced down seeing Tara's eyes slightly peaked. "What couldn't resist Bryan sweet face" Tara smiled. I rolled my eyes looking over at Lily who began to stir.

Tara sat up giving me a chance to stretch. "Did you sleep at all" I asked. "Nope but once we're home I will rest perfectly" she sighed messing with her hair. Tara grabbed Lily siting her in her lap. Lily looked around yawning. I stood up watching Bryan cook. "When did you two get married" I asked looking at wedding picture on the wall. "Oh right before I left the pack so eight years ago". "Hmm" I said.

"What about you and Tara" Bryan said. I looked back at Tara making sure she wasn't listening. "Maybe after everything settles". "Done" Bryan said handing me two plates of eggs and bacon. Tara and I ate. Bryan walked us out the door waving us goodbye.

Erika POV
I heard the door shut and I walked out the room. "I made you breakfast. Why didn't you come out. You could have said goodbye" Bryan looked at me sadly. "I helped them and now there gone. I'm not friends with them. No need to say goodbye" I said irritated. Grabbing my plate I walked back to the room. "Where are you going" Bryan yelled. "To the room. I don't want to see your face" I said slamming the door.

I rushed sitting my plate down locking the door. I did a spell to not let Bryan hear my voice. I grabbed my phone dialing a number.

"Hello, yeah, yeah. I have something to tell you. The girl Klaus Mikealson had been looking for. I know where she is".

****************
Oh no. Please vote it encourages me to write more!