Chapter 101

Klaus POV
Once the spell had went away I ran to Lily. I held her in my arms kissing her forehead. Lily giggled which made me smile. "I'm going to kill her" Rebekah snapped. I covered Lily ears glaring at Rebekah. "It was too easy for her to get in here. I need you to put a force field and get some werewolves and vampires to keep watch" I ordered Freya.

"You don't order me. You haven't shown up to any of your meetings. Vampires and werewolves have been disappearing and I've had to deal with it. So, for my niece I will get some my men to protect the compound"Freya explained walking off. "FREYA"I yelled.

"Nik" Rebekah said from behind. I followed her eyes looking at Lily who lip quivered. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for yelling" I said as I patted her back. "Why don't I take her to get some dinner then get ready for bed" Rebekah smiled holding her hands out. At first I was reluctant but I needed to do something.

Lily leaned into Rebelah's arms and Rebekab held from her bottom. "Youre so cute" Rebekab tickled Lily making her giggle as the walked away into the kitchen. I walked down the hallway turned the corner to come to a room. The room had a chain across it with a lock attached. I pulled out me key out of my pocket unlocking the lock.

The chain fell and I opened the door to the dark room. I flicked on the light and the room illuminated. There were five coffins sitting in front of me. I walked to the coffin in the center opening it up. A loud creak was heard as I left the coffin. Lake in the coffin was Elijah's cold body. I stared at it laughing to myself.

"I will leave you here to rot knowing that Tara and the child are safe. They're protected by me. The father and the husband. You are the reason you're in this coffin and why Tara is being punished" I spat. I closed the coffin leaving the room. I locked the lock once again and headed toward the cellar.

Tara POV
The rattle creaking sound was heard once again meaning the door was being opened. I sat up while being blinded by the light. Klaus came in with a bucket of water and a towel. "I heard Davina came looking for me. How is she" I questioned. "You shouldn't be worrying about Davina. Worry about yourself" Klaus said looking down upon me.

I scoffed "What did you do with Lily"? "She's with Rebekah eating dinner," Klaus said bending down to my face. "You know what I missed," Klaus said rubbing his face into my neck. "No," I said feeling sparks as his face laid into my chest. "Your smell. Something in me when you left broke. I went crazy not seeing you. Now I won't take my sights off you" Klaus whispered kissing my neck. I hissed moving my face the opposite way.

"Stop fighting," Klaus said as I tried digging my nails into his face. Klaus pulled my hand down to my sides as he attacked my lips. Klaus fought his way for entrance into my mouth. His lips smothered me as I struggled. I pushed Klaus away making him stand up. A frown etched onto his face.

He picked me up as my legs wobbled. "No, no" I cried. "Calm down. I'm giving you a bath. Strip" Klaus said as I held the wall. "This is why I hate you," I said stripping off the clothing I had on which was an oversize T-shirt. "Stop saying that," Klaus said pinning me up into the wall inches away from my face.

Klaus put me into the steaming water. The water felt good to my weak bones. I put my feet into my chest covering myself to Klaus's eyes. "You still look as beautiful as our wedding night" Klaus grinned. "You mean the night that you raped me" I stated. "We made love. I would never rape a woman".

Klaus plunged the towel into the water and then rubbed it against a bar of soap. Klaus began rubbing the cloth onto my back making me stiffen. "I want to know what you did while you were in Minnesota". I shivered once Kkaus went up my neck. "I lived a happy there without you. The end" I whispered.

Klaus pulled my neck back making me look at him. "In detail" Kkaus selected. Klaus stops looking at my face looking at my chest. "What do want me to say? That the pregnancy was hard. Your brother was there for me and I was happy" I asked. "Don't mention him" Klaus muttered. "Why? Cause I was happy with another man other than you? What are you gonna do kill him like you did Damon" I growled.
"Elijah is gone and he won't be coming back until I say otherwise" Klaus smirked. "The only man you should be thinking about is me" Klaus said. My head went down and tears began to roll down my cheeks. Klaus soaped the rest of my body down. Then he got a cup and poured the water over me. I stayed quiet for the rest of the bath.

Not only did I hate what Klaus did to Elijah I hated how I felt during my the shower. Everywhere Klaus touched there were sparks. A sensation that felt warm but felt good. As I dressed in new clothes I felt disgusted with my skin. I hated this man but my body certainly did not. Klaus got rid of the bathwater leaving the door open. I looked at the door longing for my child, the outside world, and my parents.

I wobbled to the door and my foot stepped outside the door I felt a hand. "I thought you were smarter than this wife," Klaus said disappointed. "I was right you're wearing off of the vervain . Don't need you able to walk out of here" Klaus said pulling out a syringe. My eyes went wide and I tried baking away.

Klaus grabbed me by the neck making back pull to his chest. He moved my neck to side and skewed the syringe into my neck. "Sleep tight, my love".

********************
Tara is now being drugged with vervain to stay docile. I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. What ever will she do now? Please vote and comment.