Chapter 125

Two weeks Later
Davina POV
"Ah, ha" I breathed as my body bounced up and down. My breast all sweaty and tired. "It feels like our honeymoon. We did it  all around the house" Kol smirked. "Can we stop now, I'm tired" I groaned. "You're the one that wanted to do it so badly. You know I'm always happy to help you out".

"You wanted to do this" I gasped as Kol pushed my but down. My legs gave out making my body fall. I began twitch feeling Kohl's hard dick go deeper in my stomach. "I don't like it on top" I huffed. "You look so sexy tho" Kol kissed my sweaty forehead. I frowned still moving laying my hands upon his abs.

"GOD! Yeah, yeah. Almost there" Kol began to moan. His hand went to his making me move faster. The sounds of our body's slapping together and Kol moaning feeling the air. His face was red and his eyes were closed tight. Seeing him likes this made quirk a smile. I bent my chest down to his going slower waiting for a reaction.

He bit his lips opening his eyes "go...go... faster" he begged. Seeing him plead made me clench down their. He hissed flipping us over. "It wasn't on purpose" I sweared hoping he would take it easy on me. However, his eyes move to the smile on lips. "And what I do next will be on purpose" he said thrusting deep into me.

"KOLLLLLLLLLLL" I screamed.

Tara POV
"If there in wolf form grab by the neck. Tighten and Turn" I explained. I looked back at the women and men behind me going over the moves. "Finish up" I said going into the dinning room. I moved for the kids running behind one another. They giggled and laughed.

I smiled going into the kitchen to see Klaus. "Here" he said handing me a bottle of water. "You've taught them a lot over the pass week" Klaus said sitting on the counter. "Have to get them ready for the fight. If you were there you would understand. None of them had a chance before" I explained.

"And now we will win thanks to you" Hayley said coming in. "You" Klaus rolled his eyes. "Fleshbag" Hayley spat. I held in a laugh watching them converse. Lily came not with her usual smile. "What's wrong honey, bun" I asked. Lily ran past me to Klaus. He picked her up holding her in his chest.

"The kids won't play with me anymore. One of them said I was a monster" Lily cried. A frown mad fealty like look came upon Klaus's face. He began to move to the door when I placed my hand on his chest. "Stop" I said. "Those pups don't even- . "Just wait here and stay with our daughter" I diss calmly.

"Take me to the kids" I told Hayley. One the way Hayley sighed "you know how children are. They didn't mean it" . "I know but they can't just hurt each other feelings" I explained coming outside. I saw a group of kids playing ball with two grown ups sitting on their asses on a bench.

"Luna" the women stood up as Hayley followed. "Luna" the children smiled. "This is Tara. Lily mom she wants to talk to you all" Hayley explained. "If someone hits you do you feel bad" I asked. The kids nodded one by one. "Does it feel bad when someone said something mean" I asked softly.

"So, right now my Lily is crying because someone said something men's that's not true. So, who did that" I asked looking at all the kids.
All the kids looked down taking side glances at one kid. That kid stood silent looking at the ground with guilt. I smiled looking at Hayley.
She took the others kids away leaving the kid alone with me.

"I'm sorry...... Lily just didn't want to play with me and I really wanted to play with her. All the other kids started to take her way from me when I met her first. So, I just said something to get them to stop playing with her so she could play with me" he cried. He put his hand over his face sobbing.

I bent down holding the child's hand. "You can't say something mean because you're not getting your way. Lily is sad because of what you said" I explained. He stop crying whipping his tears "really" his voice cracked. "I didn't mean to make her cry. Can I say sorry? I will tell the kids I lied" he began to cry again.

"Yes, you can tell her sorry but only if you will be nice and won't ever do something like that again" I scolded. He nodded his head many times making me chuckle. I rubbed his head standing up holding my hand. "She's with her dad. I will take you to her so you can apologize". "Okay".

He took my hand and we went back inside. I passed the people training and the women washing clothes. We went upstairs into Lilies room where Klaus was holding her. "No" Lily cried looking at the little boy. "Who is this" Klaus asked. I pulled the boy in front of me who had tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry for making you cry. I'm really, really sorry" he said. Klaus eyes turned brown and canines came out.

"You're the bloody pup of a boy who made my daughter cry" Klaus said furiously.

***********************
Davina and Kol are too cute together. Don't we love a overprotective dad? Please vote and comment it encourages me to write and update more chapters!