Chapter 60

Klaus POV
"Mr. And Ms. Michealson we have arrived in Thailand" the pilot spoke. I smiled seeing Tara wiping the slobber off her face and gazing out the window.

You could see the budlings that look like little pebbles to us. "Everything looks so small" she chuckled. The plane began landing which made Tara quickly hold my hand. "You don't have to be scared. I'm here" I tightly squeezed her hand.

"You're the best" she smiled as the tires hit the pavement. We waited for the plane to come to a halt. Once the plane had stopped the flight attendant opened the door. She took the steps down smiling as Klaus and I walked out.

The pilot got off with our bags carrying them to the car. The attendant followed behind the pilot opening the trunk. They put our luggage in the trunk and stood in front of us. "Thank you for flying with us" she smiled. "Thank you for carrying our bags".

Klaus helped me get inside the car and then came around. As we drove away the pilot and attendant waved. "She was so nice. Will we have the same pilot and attendant when we come back" I questioned.

"If you want" he replied. I smiled looking out of the window. It was night but I could see the beauty of this place. We passed tall modern looking buildings. There were not too many people on the streets.

We had begun driving out where there were just plain trees and dirt. The road had begun to become gravel and the car shook as we drove on it. "We're almost there" Klaus looked at me.
We took a turn going up a hill. Until finally we got to the top where a beautiful house stood.

"Wow," I said getting out of the car. I stood in front of the car as Klaus came towards me. "You like it" he questioned. "I love it". "Good," he said picking me up from my knees and holding me bridal style. "Klaus" I squealed as he began walking to the door. "I want to carry my wife over the threshold" He grinned. Klaus used his back to push the door open.

We came into an open-concept hallway that was still part of the outside area. There were concrete squares and candles down the pathway. There were leaves and unique flowers around the pathway. There was an upper level separated by two steps.

Klaus took us up where an outside brown sitting area was that a thick brown covering for the rain. There was also a hibachi grill placement near the table. In the two corners, we're circle cubbies and hammocks.

Klaus continued walking opening a large glass door. Once we were inside he sat me down. I walked looking at the house. The walls were white and there was a brown couch on the wall. Above it was an old painting of the ocean.

I came up close to get a better look. Klaus wrapped his arms around me making me gasp. "You scared me," I said putting my head back into his neck. "I drew that" he whispered kissing behind my ear. I moaned still looking at the picture "It's beautiful".

Klaus gripped tighter on my stomach as he began kissing my neck mercilessly. "You..ha. Should get...th.the bags out the car" I panted as Klaus's hands began to move up to my breast. "I can get that in the morning," he said.

I turned around wrapping my arms over his neck and kissing his soft lips. Klaus gripped my lower waist pulling me into him. Our lips moved together as his tongue plunged to feel part inside my mouth. Klaus cupped my butt for me to lift my ass. I wrapped my leg around his waist as we walked down a hallway.

Klaus and I scrambled against the walls throwing our clothes off. The hallway we had gone down landed us in the kitchen where Klaus sat me on the island. Klaus fiddled with my jeans trying to get them off. After becoming frustrated he tore through my jeans.

His finger skimmed the edge of my panties, taking my breath away. My cheeks flushed as Klaus kissed my vagina. He slipped the lace panties off and rammed his finger inside.
"Ah," I groaned. I gripped his hair as he began thrusting his hand in out. My breasts were heavy and aching.

"Please" I begged holding my chest. Klaus smirked staring into my eyes. "Oh love," he said darkly. Klaus added more fingers moving in and out at a faster pace. "Please" I begged to fiddle with my chest.

Klaus pressed down while inside of me making me screamed. I came breathing heavily as Klaus stared hungrily at my chest. He began biting and sucking on my chest. My hips unknowingly moved against the erection in his pants.

Klaus pulled me off the table and flipped me over. I held the table "Klaus" I questioned as I heard his pants hit the floor. "I'm glad you got to sleep on the plane because you're not getting any more sleep tonight" he growled.

Klaus POV
I put my dick on her lower back rubbing it and then rubbing on her clit. She tried glancing to see what I was about to do but before she could get a good look. I gripped both sides of her waist and trusted inside.

"Ahh. Stop"Tara cried out.

***************************
I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please vote!