Chapter 95

Klaus POV
The scent on Tara's clothes had longed disappeared. I felt like my mind was at a breaking point. It had been a year and eight months. I plastered Tara's face on every news channel. My phone rang as I sat up from my bed. "What" I growled. "I've gotten a tip. I think we found her". My heart ached less and I got up from my bed. "Where" I said desperately. "Minnesota".

I grabbed my jacket rushing out of the room. "Get the plane ready and a couple of my men" I said hanging up the phone. I went down the stairs ignoring Marcel who stared at me. Freya and the rest of the council were in a meeting. Freya got up stopping me from leaving the courtyard.

"Where are you going? You haven't came out of your room in a week. I've had to handle all the meetings for the treaty. I've been telling you for a year now. Start. Coming. To. The meetings" Freya spat. I felt on edge and was ready to see Tara. "Get out of my way" I said darkly.

"No, not until you tell me where you're going since you couldn't bother coming to your own meeting" Freya said crossing her arms. "I have a lead on Tara" I explained. Freya uncrossed her arms and mouth fell open. I left her getting into my car.

I'm coming my love. And when I find you. You will never leave my sight again.

Ana POV
"What do we do" I sobbed holding my husband. "It doesn't look like there was a ruckus. The car is gone. Maybe they just went to get some supplies" John said trying to stop my worrying. "you know we don't buy supplies" I said looking out the windows. It was nine in the morning.

Tara wouldn't just leave without saying something. "I can use the old truck that Elijah and I fixed up. If you want me to go look for them" John said. "Go" I said. I walked outside with John as we saw dust and a dark SUV coming our way. "That's them" I said running down the steps. The SUV had pulled up and stopped. Tara stepped out the car as I hugged her.

"We thought something happened to you" I cried. Tara hugged me rubbing my back. Elijah got Lily out holding her a she was still asleep. She looked sick. "YOU" John said in a aggressive tone. "Shh" Tara told John . We all went inside and Elijah took Lily upstairs. I sat on the coach rubbing my forehead.

"So where did you go"I asked as Tara began rubbing her hands. "Lily got a bad fever during the night. I had never seen her like that. I was really worried so Elijah took me to Bryan house. He's married to a witch doctor who also a nurse. She gave Lily something to heal her" Tara explained.

"Oh my" I said. "Did she figure what trigger this to happen" John asked. "Yes" Elijah said coming into the room. His sleeves were rolled up and looked at Tara. "A type of flower called Wolfsbane". "It was out in fields where Lily played earlier yesterday. The flower can affect Tara as well". John stood up looking at Elijah.
"Then we need to get rid of it" John told Elijah.

Klaus POV
I brought twelve of my men on the plane with me. I tapped my glass feeling antsy. I spoke to the only witch that was loyal to me. She provided me with a band that would dampen Tara's powers. I would be able to see our child. I know I had miss a lot of things but now we would be a family. I would be there for the rest of memory making however Tara would have to be punished for leaving me.

Once that happened we would be able to finally be together. I got on a call "give me the address of the tip" I told the person. "I will but promise me you won't do anything to them" the person said desperately. "Give me the fucking information. I won't be promising a bloody thing" I said gripping the seat. There was silence on the other end of the phone. "1401 15TH ST SAINT PAUL" the voice said.

As I hung up the pilot voice was heard on the monitor."we will be arriving in Minnesota shortly. No where to hide anymore,love.

Erika POV
My eyes glazed over making my eyes completely white. I heard a loud bang to the door. I jumped slightly looking through  peep hole. I saw Klaus Mikealson with a group of men behind him. I stepped back gasping. The door collapsed making me fall back. "BRYAN run" I yelled looking back seeing him frightened.

"Well, we'll. My little informant" Klaus said walking in. Bryan growled running towards Klaus. He smiled gripping Bryan's throat. Bryan used his elbow to hit Klaus arm. Klaus let go but hissed. Klaus's men came and circled Bryan. They beat him as I watched sobbing. I stood up about to mumble a spell when Klaus came in front me. "Ah,ah, ah" Klaus waved his finger.

"Don't do anything unless you want your husband dead" Klaus whispered as the men held Bryan body up. "Now let's talk" Klaus said pushing me down to sit on the couch. My eyes went back to normal and I huffed. Someone held my shoulder "are you okay" a woman asked leaning down  to see my face. I stood up leaving my bags of groceries getting into my car.

"I have to worn Bryan".

********************
A visit of near future or the present? I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment. It's fun to converse with my readers!