Chapter 103

Tara POV
The door slammed close and I heard the locks click. Freya walked away leaving the cellar. As soon as the door closed I spoke. "So you're Klaus father" I questioned. "I'm not that abominations father. He's a bastard child. My wife couldn't stand by me and keep her legs closed. Klaus as you say is some dog's child" Micheal spat.

I scoffed "you must really hate Klaus". "Hate. He's a bastard child that was brought into my family. He is different from our blood and because of that. He changed into something different from the rest of us- " "a hybrid" I cut Micheal off.

"Yes, that disgusting abomination".I began to laugh feeling tried. "You know what's funny. I hate Klaus but now I see why he acts the way he does. You hate him for being different. You probably treated him differently then your other kids. So, he felt alone isolated which made his psycho behavior. Do want to know what's really crazy. You're the abomination too. You drink vampire blood. You're not normal either" I sighed tempering the smell of vampire blood through the wall.

There was nothing said from Micheal but I did hear shuffling and the sound of rattling chains. I hadn't ate anything blood nor food for two days. I felt like as time went by my bone were turning to stone not able to move. My throat felt dry and I began to Sky to the ground. As I was about close my eyes I heard the unlocking of a key and the door creaking open. I moved my head slowly to see Klaus.

As I was being picked up body falling limp in his eyes. I felt the air from out of the cell placed upon me. I had finally gotten key out but I was too tired to stay awake.

Klaus POV
I carried Tara into our room while Rebekah watched Lily. I laid her in our bed and put the cover over her. I need to get her blood she's began to slumber. I vamped  downstairs going into the freezer getting a blood bag and coming back to the room.

I placed the tube to her mouth getting blood to fall to lips tuning into her mouth. However she didn't move a muscle. I bit into my arm creating wind for her to drink from. I put my wound to her lips and she began to sip. Tara eyes opened showing a vibrant blue surprising me.

She clenched my arm bringing it closer to her mouth. I continue to let her drink from me until I was done. Her fangs weren't fully groan which made me chuckle. "You look beautiful" I smiled rubbing hand over her cheek. She looked the other way making my hand come off her skin.

"Our daughter has taught me a very good lesson. Although you took my one and only child away. You left your husband and slept with your brother in law. I will forgive you because you're my wife and we need to become a family. Lily needs two parents right now" I explained.

"You think you know what's best. A psycho father and a mother who doesn't want anything to do with the father. Please just let me go. I will let you see Lily whenever you want" she tried persuading. "What about us? No, I love you. You're my wife. We can be a happy family together" Klaus smiled.

Tara began to hold her face crying. Footsteps was heard running towards my door. The door swung open and little feet came towards to the bed. "Mommy, why are you crying" Lily pouted. "Mommy isn't crying" Tara said wiping her tears smiling. Lily came towards the bed as I picked her up. Tara frowned holding her arms. "Come to mommy"Tara said.

Lily tried getting out of my hold but I stood up. "Don't you want to stay with daddy" I smiled. Lily looked between her mother and I. "Mommy said Daddy was dwead" Lily said holding onto me. "Really" I said glaring at Tara. She looked away in guilt. "Well mommy lied. I am your daddy" I kissed her head.

Lily hugged me tight facing away from Tara. "I'm sorry lily" Tara tried explaining. I walk to the door holding Lily and sat her down. "Go back to Rebekah I need to talk to mommy" I smiled. Lily nodded her head walking downstairs. I closed the door turning to Tara.

"You told our child I was dead" I questioned stalking towards her. "You hurt me and I didn't want her to know about the things her father has done. You might have hurt her". "I would never hurt my child" I growled. "From now on we're a family. I will keep you on vervain till I can trust you. You will eat meals all together and be the wife you're suppose to be" I said holding Tara chin.

"Do you understand" I said calmly. "Yes" she replied clenching her jaw.

***************************
Tara definitely put Micheal in his place. Will they really become a real family? Please vote mad comment it encourages me to create more chapters! I just came out wig another short story called The manic. Please check it out and I would love feedback. Next update is Monday!