Chapter 52

Davina POV
Kol has been sitting on the couch texting away at his phone. I was in the kitchen grilling some chicken on the stove. I had decided to make chicken alfredo and some garlic bread.

After, flipping over my chicken I felt an arm wrap around me from behind. Kol laid his chin on my shoulder. "I want to help. Give me something to do chef ". I smiled glancing at the crispy brown chicken.

"Alright" Kol moved back leaning against the counter while I moved the hot chicken onto a cutting board. I pulled out a sharp knife and came towards Kol. "Hey,hey" he said nervously with his hands up in surrender.

"Stop it" I giggled. "I'm not going to hurt you. Now come on". Kol grabbed the knife and started chopping the chicken into small pieces. "Wait, wait. We don't want blended chicken" I sighed holding my forehead. Kol looked at me confused while wrapping my hands over his as he held the knife.

I slowly moved our hand slicing the chicken in thick pieces. "You go just like this, nice and gentle" I whispered. After, the chicken was half way cut I let go of Kol's hand. "You got it" I questioned. Kol started pouting "I got it but I will miss your delicate hands over mine" he snickered. I pushed him away playfully then turned around to start on the pasta and sauce.

After ten minutes everything was done and Kol helped me carry everything to the table. "So, who taught you how to cook" Kol looked at me from across the table. "My dad" I looked at my plate. "Where is he" if you don't mind me asking?" "Him and my mother left me when I became a harvest chosen. Once you become a harvest girl you don't get to see your parents again. You live with the elders" I smiled sadly.

"That must have been hard not seeing your parents" Kol whispered. "It's fine" I crunched my face shaking my head. Kol swirled his pasta onto his fork and took his first bite. "This is delicious" he said. "Thx, I had a great assistant" I smiled.

Once we were done eating Kol had me sit down and put on movie. While he washed the dishes. After a while Kol came sitting on the couch with me as we continue watching television. The last thing I remember before dosing off is being cuddled up with Kol wrapped in a blanket.

Rebekah POV
It was early in the morning and Marcel had been woken up by my many calls. "Yes, yes. Make sure everything is properly authentic. Yes, lilies are authentic" I yelled into the phone walking across the room.

I hanged up turning around to see Marcel getting up from the bed. "I'm sorry I woke you". "It's fine but babe you need to stop stressing" Marcel kisses my cheek and headed to the restroom.

I walked over standing in the doorway "I know but I want everything to be perfect for my brother and Tara" I pouted. Marcel washed his mouth with water from the toothpaste in his mouth. He stood in front of me staring with hungry eyes. "How about instead of thinking about them, you think about us" he said while pulling me into the restroom locking the door.

Smut scene
Marcel ripped my silk black pajama dress making it fall to the floor. He pulled his pants off and we hoped in the shower. The water came from the ceiling falling down on our bodies.

Marcel held my face roughly kissing me. Our tongs inraptured in one another. My fang scraped across his lip making him bleed. I sucked on lips slowly making him groan. I gazed at his eyes and then looked down at the hard rock against my leg. "Really, Marcel".

"I just can't help it. You're just so beautful" he gazed down at me while I kneeled on the floor. I took my nails gripping his ball. I ran fingers across his length as his body shook with anticipation. In a rough motion, I gripped his erection gliding my hand back and forth.

After one last pump, Marcel's juices went flying out onto the floor. I got up and got roughly pushed to the wall. Marcel began kissing my neck and rubbing my clit. In a circular motion were created with his fingers until he stuck it all the way in. I moaned with my eyes wide watching him smile at my reaction.

I grabbed his neck feeling my inside curl and my eyes slightly close. Almost there I thought to myself. Right then my insides clenched and I could feel the utter bliss of my climax. "I love when you get like this" Marcel said as my body went limp. He picked me up having my legs on either side of him.

My back was against the wall while my legs were tightened around his hip. He slipped his erection and began pulling in and out. My boobs went flying as Marcel pace quicken. I was groaning and clawing at his back. We both panting together trying to get to one single goal.

Finally we both could feel it coming. I pulled off the wall smushing my chest against his. Marcel dick ejaculated into my core making me twitch. Marcel moaned into my ear while I continue to twitch holding him. My toes was still curled as Marcel began to walk to grab the soap in the corner side.

I could feel his dick go deeper with each step. "So, you will start focusing more on your husband right" Marcel smiled while rubbing soap on my back. I nodded still holding his neck.

We finished our shower and I focused on Marcel the whole day.

************************
I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. Please vote it encourages me to write more.