Chapter 117

Tara POV
I heard a whisper and the next thing I knew the room had went to pieces. There was a loud high pitch sound and there was now a whole in the room. My parents slid on the floor under the table. While Elijah and Jackson was shaking their head. I got stumbling to my parents. I pushed the table off of them.

I cried seeing their bodies lay there. I felt a touch on my shoulder looking back. Elijah was holding my back neck. "There alive, listen" he said. I calmed down hearing the sound of their heart thumping. I too a breath of relief. I turned around looking at the people run and some fight.

"My pack" Jackson said. "I need to make sure Lily is okay" i said looking to Elijah. "I will protect your parents" Elijah explained. I grabbed his head putting our temples together. I went through the large hole in the wall going outside. I looked around as wolves were tearing each other apart. I ran around to the front of the house to see a body in flames.

"Aghhhh" the man screamed trying to spat himself. As I went up the steps to Davina two bodies laid on the floor. There Estes were black and they had blood coming from them. "Where is Lily" I growled. "I have her to Hayley. She's fine she took her their shelter room. "Still I need to find her where is-".

I got pulled back slammed into the ground. "Hello, princess" the man smirked. I got up as wee circles one another. Two more wolves cornered behind me. I barred my teeth yo get them away from me. However they just growled more harshly. They began to change making me step back.

They nipped at me as I stood alert trying keep my eyes on all of them. I began to feel frustrated and angry. They hurt my parents made to where I can't get to my daughter. My anger bowled through me as I began shaking."let me out" shiva growled.

The whispers played in my head got louder. The wolves howled the brought more. I could hear screaming around me and the voices were over taken me. I couldn't take it no more. My eyes turned and my canine stuck out. I screamed feeling the vibrations threw the my body then the ground bellow me.

The windows in the house broke and the wolves around me whined. They clawed at their ears trying to stop me. I stop screaming and began mumbling. My mouth moving on its own saying a spell. The wolves body busted one by one. As each of them tried to attacking me I ripped there throats. Blood went along my face and clothes. The monere's had stop attacking the wolves. The ones in wolf form starred upon me while the ones in human form smiled.

I was appalled they would do every bedding she asked. I want to burn them. Hurt them for being ignorant. "Princess, your mother want us to give you a message. This was a lesson to show your. You cant hide from her" they said in unison. Davian attacked them with spells while other wolves started biting into  the monere's.

The monere's in humans form put a barrier. They moved out of  the pack grounds disappearing. There small pack like village was in flames and broken. Some of the dead while others crying out for their lives one's. Jackson came over sweaty and looking around. "The monere's took their so called mates".

"Women, men children" Jackson stated. Davina looked at me with a sad expression. Kol walked slowly to us stepping over he dead splatters of blood around me. "TARA" I heard my mothers voice. I could see my father and mother running to me. The last things I saw was the horror in Elijah's face before I lost consciousness.

Haley POV
I could hear Davina mumble spells and the sounds of growling. Lily shook in my arms making me hold her closely. "I'm scared"Lily began to cry. I shushed her running into the shelter base room. It was big spacious big enough for most of the pack. As Luna I needed to get my people inside.

I turned on the light holding Lily. "I need you to be a big girl. Can you do that for me" I asked. Lily nodded slowly whipping her tears. "Okay" I smiled. "Now be very quiet and stay her me for me. I will be back" I told her. I wen up the stairs slowly opening the fake painting. I went through closing it.

Smalll children and six women stood scared in the hallway. I waved my hand over and one by one the children came to me. I stopped them telling everyone to hide. I heard the wood creak and sound of footsteps. "I can smell you fake wolves. Come out" the man shouted. He flipped over tables and flower glasses along the hallways

I mouth go and the women children ran towards the painting. They opened it going through it like a door. I locked it standing protectively in front. "Silly bitch. You're gonna die first" the man smiled.

*****************
Time to see the true power of Tara as a monere!!! Please vote and comment!