Chapter 49

Klaus POV
"You should probably go up there and fix things before you're engagement is over" Kol said while folding his arm trying to hold in a laugh. "Shut up" I told him before heading upstairs.

I closed the door to Tara and I bedroom. "Tara" I questioned seeing her head in her pillow. "I'm not talking to you" she muttered looking away from me. "I'm sorry. I just really wanted us to get married soon and I knew you love me. I knew would say yes to my proposal".

Tara sat up looking me up and down. " aren't you full of yourself". I crawled stairing into Tara's eyes giving a puppy dog look upon my face. "I'm sorry. If there's anything I can do I will but please don't break off our engagement" I pleaded. She grabbed both sides of my face pulling me inches apart from her.

"I'm not going to cancel it. Rebekah worked hard on the preparation plus you probably spent a lot of money and I would hate to waste it but If you ever manipulate me like you did. We're done" she said firmly.

"I understand" I smiled. "Great now time fore me to get some sleep" she said lightly tapping my face for me to move. She was already changed into a shirt and oversize shorts. She pulled the covers over her snuggling closer to her pillow.

I laid beside her holding her against my chess.
"Good night" she whispered. "Goodnight" I replied.

"If she ever tried break off this engagement or leave me I would chain her up".

Next Day
Tara's POV
I woke up to a ringing noise. I looked at the chair in the corner to see the flash on my phone go off. My eyes twitched in frustration getting out of bed and answering the phone.

"Hello" I yawned. "Hey it's me. I need you to come over" Davina asked in a hurry tone. "Why" I asked cranky. "I need your help to find an outfit for my date tonight". "It's morning can't I get some sleep" I groaned. "It's two o'clock.

I looked at my phone to my surprise she was right. "Oh. I guess I slept in. I will be over in an hour". I hung up throwing my phone back in the chair. When I turned around Klaus was in front of me pouting. "I though we could stay home and realax".

"I'm sorry" I got on my tipey toes giving him a quick peck. "Davina needs my help". Klaus stayed quiet following me into the closet. "I shouldn't be that long then we can relax together when I get back" I smiled pushing him out of the way to head to bathroom.

"Okay" he muttered. I close the restroom door to do my business then take a shower. After getting dressed and coming out Klaus was nowhere to be found. Finally, I saw Kol. "Hey, have you seen Klaus"? "He's in his office". "Thx". "No problem, sis" I grinned from nickname. I walked to Klaus's office which Kol pointed in the direction of.

The door was left ajar and I peeked through to see Klaus writing on a paper with glasses on his face. My heart fluttered as I watch him pull off his glasses. "If you're gonna watch me at least come in and greet me, my love" he gazes at me with intense fire behind his eyes. I gulped laughing nervously.

I looked around the office looking at the unique interior of it. I came near the desk brushing my hand against his desk. I stopped in my tracks visioning a black desk instead of a brown one. "Is this new" I asked him.

Klaus eyes arched and his body became stiff. "Nope the same desk I've had since the 80's". "Oh" I replied. "Well I'm gonna go" I pointed back to the door slowly walking towards it. "I got someone to drop you off and pick you up". "Thank you" i
Smiled.

I walked outside to see a man in a suit. He was standing in front of a black mercades. He opened the door for me not saying a word. Once he got inside the car it was silent the whole way there. He parked in front of Davina's house and opened the door for me.

"So I will be done by 6" I told the man who stared at me nodded his head slowly. "Ohkay.. Then" I turned around knocking on Davina 's door. "Hey" Davina smile opening the door for me to come in. She glanced at my driver before closing the door. "Who was that wierdo".

"My driver" I scoffed. "He reminds me of alice boyfriend from Twighlight. He look like he was in pain" Davina muttered. "He dosen't talk either" we both began laughing.

I followed Davina into her bedroom sitting down on her bed. "So I've decide on three dresses" She pulled out three on cohangers laying them beside me on the bed. Staring at the three dresses I put my hand on my chin trying to think which one looked the best.

"I wonder where he's taking me" Davina spoke while walking from side to side. "Maybe a park" I suggested. One of the three dresses was a sparkly green romper like dress. While the other one was a red knee length dress with two straps. The last one was a green sun dress that stopped at the knee.

"This one" I put my hand on the red dress.

"IS THAT A WEDDING RING" Davina screamed in horror.

***********************
Davina knows about the engagement. What will happen to Davina and Tara's friendship? Hello, everyone! For the people who are out for spring break I hope you all are enjoying it. Please vote and comment it encourages me to write more!!