Chapter 47

Tara POV

It's been two days and everything is relatively normal. Except for Davina and Kol. Davina said I jinxed her because Kol has been hanging out with a lady friend. She doesn't talk to me but Kol did bring her up while driving me and Davina back home. Currently, I am in my room with Davina. Listening to her ramble on about Kol.

"I'm not jealous at all. It's just that girl needs to get her nasty meat paws off of Kol. When I think about it she's a cougar. She's like 40" Davina said while stomping from one side of the room to the other. "You know Kol is like a thousand years old" I glanced at her.

She stopped in her tracks with her hand on her hips. "Still, she should just go," Davina said grumpily. "Why don't you just tell him you like him" I sighed while finishing my homework. "I don't want to tell him. What if he's dating that other girl" Davina sat on the bed.

I dropped my pen moving to sit beside Davina. "I think he's obsessed with you. So if you just tell him you can go off and live happily ever after " I smiled at her. She smiled back getting up from the bed.

"Alright, I'm going to do it". "Go for it. I think Kol is in his room". "Oh, not today," Davina said while grabbing her book bag. I sighed covering my face. "What! I have to make sure I look good when I confess". We both laughed as I walked her to the door. As soon as I opened the door Kol was standing in the hallway.

"Hello ladies" Kol yelled from the staircase. I watched Davina walk passed him and ignore his greeting. "What's wrong," Kol asked Davina. "Nothing," she said with an annoyed expression.

They got to the end of the stairs and Kol turned Davina towards him. "What do you want Kol. Shouldn't you be with that woman". "Oh," Kol smirked. "Are you jealous" Kol questioned. Davina scoffed side eyeing Kol "no".

"Why would I be jealous of some old lady". Kol moved an escaped hair behind her ear "she's just a friend. You know what I would love". "What," Davina asked while Kol held her hand. " You on a date with me " Kol kissed Davina's hand smiling from ear to ear. "I guess" she groaned with a slight smile.

"How does tomorrow sound," Kol asked as Davina and he started walking towards the exit. "That's fine" she smiled winking at me before they both disappeared from my site.

I turned around to see Klaus smiling in front of me. He picked me up making me gasp. "Put me down" I laughed. "Nope," he said continuing carrying bridal style into our room. He sat me down once we were in our room with the door closed.

"I was thinking how delightful it would be for you and me to go on a date. It's been a while" Klaus said holding my hand. "That is true. Anything you have in mind" I questioned. "I was thinking of the market. Well, not exactly the market there is this festival today. I think you will love it" He smiled.

I groaned getting a sharp pain in my head. A flash of me yelling at someone. Then me getting choked against a wall. "TARA" I heard Klaus yell. I shake my head looking at him. "Sorry I just was out of it" I smiled trying to stop him from worrying. "That sounds fun let me just get dressed".

I walked into the closet to get a pair of blue jeans and a tight black long-sleeve shirt. I paired it with some black boots and a black fur jacket.

Klaus POV
I walked downstairs to see Marcel in the corner. "Did you get what I asked for" I whispered? "Of course". Marcel pulled out a small box handing it to me. "You ready" I turned around quickly hiding the box and looking at Tara on the staircase.

"Yes," I smiled slipping the box into my back pocket. We walked out holding hands both smiling ear to ear. "BE CAREFUL KIDS" Marcel yelled. Tara began laughing as I let her into the car. I came around sitting in the driver's seat.

"I'm excited about the festival," Tara said. "There's been a change of plans," I said while holding her thigh. "Nothing scary" she pointed at me inching close to my face. I faked serenader "I promise you will love it," I said before giving her a quick peck.

I started driving getting onto the freeway. I drove passed the bayou into the forest. I parked the car and Tara looked around. "Klaus where are we" she squinted. "Come on," I said opening my car door. Tara and I met up in front of the car walking together down the dirt path.

We continued walking until we got to the picnic setup I made. "This is beautiful," Tara said in awe. She sat down on the blanket while I poured us a glass of champagne. We toasted clinking our glasses together and drank the fizzy liquid.

"Could you look in the basket for a napkin for me?" I asked. Tara turned around for enough time for me to pull out the box. I got on one knee holding the box steady in my hand. Tara turned around staring from my face to the ring that sat in the box.

Her mouth was wide open with her hand slightly covering it. Her eyes began to water.

"Will you marry me" I smiled.

A hidden emotion I couldn't decipher fell upon her face before she said the words I had dreamed of since I first gazed upon her.

"YES"!

*************************
They're getting married! What do think will happen next?  Hi, everyone I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Please vote!!