Chapter 122

Davina POV
My door barged opened making me hang up on Tara. "What the hell" I said standing up from my bed. "I sensed something. I wouldn't think that they would coke back this soon or maybe they never left" Tara's dad stuttered. "Slow down" I said.

"He's gone". "Who's gone" I questioned. "Jackson".

Klaus POV
I sat at my desk looking over blueprints of the compound. I circled the spots I had men already posted. I heard a big amount of footsteps. It was five o clock in the morning no one should be out of place. I got up from my seat leaving my office. I came out looking at the pack of wolves down below.

I jumped off the second story falling to the ground in front of Hayley. She looked wired and eyes were red. "What are you doing here" I growled. I came close to Hayley and the wolves began to growl. She put her hand making the calm. "They took my husband. They left this on the ground where he patrolling" she said handing me a purple blueish shard.

"They have attacked our homes and now stolen my husband. I won't stand for it. I need Tara's help to get him back" her voice cracked. I could see the pain in her eyes with her mate being taken. God knows what I would do.... What I did when Tara was taken. "I'm sorry but I won't let you involve her. I brought here so I could protect her. What happened is your packs business".

The wolves began to growl again the Luna but her finger tip with anxiety of the situation. Her eyes began to glow a light brown but everyone eyes move up to the staircase. "I'll help you" Tara said coming down the steps. She hugged Haley and she went stiff. " talk in my office" I said pulling them apart.

The other wolves stayed conversing with one another. While I let the ladies into office. "So, you will help me" Hayley asked. "Yes, however I will need you and your packs help. From what I saw last time there stronger than regular wolves but if you know the way to kill them then we can beat them" Tara explained. Hayley walk towards Tara.

"And you know how to do that" she asked. "Yes" Tara nodded. Hayley tilted her head convinced. Tara and Haley shook hands. "I don't want anyone else getting hurt. I think you should move your secretly here. We have enough wolves here. I can teach your wolves how to properly kill and a monere.

If they don't know where you all are it will be harder to attack you all" Tara said. Hayley eyes went wide "I see why Elijah is with you. Thank you" Henley said holding Tara's hand. She left Tara and I alone. Tara turned to me while I muttered words sitting at my desk. "I brought you and lily here to protect you both. Why would you let her stay here. I have the room but really" I groaned.

"They can help us in fighting against that woman. Do you think if she came here you would be able to stop her, even me. None of us would but if we can get help...." She began to blubber. I got up coming towards her. She held her stomach with one hand and cover her face with another one.

I slowly pulled her into my chest. This felt perfect. She didn't move or push me away. She just stood their me softly comforting her. The door opened and Elijah stood their. Tara pushed me away looking at Elijah. "The wolves will be staying here" he said. Tara nodded moving past Elijah. Elijah took one glance at me and slammed the door.

Tara POV
I was embarrassed what had happened. Elijah pulled my arm making me stop. "You.... Why are walking away from me" Elijah asked. "It wasn't what it looked like. I was just worried" I said not looking at him. "I understand you being worried but next time coke to me. I promise it's fine" Elijah said holding the side of my cheek.

Elijah look down at the wolves filled on the first floor. "I will prepare there rooms. You got Lily. I hear she's awake". I nodded taking one last glance before entering Lily room. "Mama, what's going on" Lily asked rubbing her eyes sitting up. I picked her up rubbing her back as she laid in the crick of my shoulder.

"There's going to be some more people staying with us. You need to be nice to them" I said in a soft tone. She sat up holding my neck. "Will there kids like me" she smiled. "Yep" I chirped. She swung here feet excitation clapping her hands.

"Now how about we go back to sleep" I told her. "Mhm" Lily said as I laid beside her in bed.