Chapter 13

Tara POV
I woke up in Klaus's bedroom. The last thing I remember was seeing Damon on the ground in the bayou. I pushed the white soft blanket off my body. I looked at my leg to see the bone still out of place. The pain started rushing up my leg. Tears  streaming down my face as I thought about what Klaus might do to Damon and Ella. I sucked in air limping to the door. Right, when I opened it I was met with the face of Klaus Michealson.

He grabbed my arm where the bruise from yesterday was and dragged me back to the bed." Why are you out of bed?" Klaus asked.
What did you do to Damon and Ella?"He began to laugh until abruptly stopping. He grabbed my chin harshly
"Don't speak of that boy's name ever again" he hissed.
"Tell me what you did to him KLAUS" I badgered. "I didn't kill him yet. I'm going  to take my time with torturing him first then I'm gonna kill him".

"You can't kill him. I love him!". Klaus face green dark and the nearby art corner was damaged. He threw his canvas and paint into the wall. He grabbed my arm dragging me out of the room limping. As we went down the steps the pain in my leg got worse.

We got to the courtyard where the blood stains drenched the cement. I could feel blood on my bare feet as Klaus continued dragging me down to the cellar. First I saw wine bottles in little cubbies but as we kept going the floor changed to bricks.

I looked around to see men in Brick walls all around me. There hands tried grabbing me and there wails made me jump with fear. I began to pulling on Klaus's arm but the pain in my leg made me give up. We stopped once we got to a dead end. I saw a man covered in scars and bruises. I wanted to gag. The bruises weren't a normal color they looked green instead of purple.There was gray liquid coming out of the man's cuts.

The man's hands were chained on each end holding up his body while his knees were bent on the floor. Klaus pushed me inches from the man's face. When I looked closely I realized it was Damon. I gasped with a shaky hand touching his face. Klaus pulled my hand back

"Don't touch him, Tara" Klaus said sternly. Hearing my name made Damon look up and we made eye contact. Tears started pouring out of my eyes.
"STOP" Klaus ordered. Klaus began punching Damon repeatedly in the face."STOP PLEASE" I said desperately. "I've been known to go too far to make a point, but I always get results. I want you to never speak of his name again and never try to leave me again" Klaus said.

" I can't Klaus. I love him and I want to go back to my parents"." Youre right love. This boy right here loves you and you love him right?" With a shaky breath I said "yes". "Okay. Listen up Damon. My siblings have your sister. I will let you and your sister leave alive. OR I kill you and let your sister. And Tara leave" he gave an ultimatum.

Damon face looked anxious then morphed into a guilty expression. He looked away from my face and at the wall."I want to take my sister and leave. Klaus began laughing. He snapped his fingers and two men dressed in black unchained Damon shackles. They dragged him away and I fell to the ground. I looked down at the floor feeling pitiful.

Klaus bent down and softly caressed my face. He grabbed both sides of my face and tilted my head up to look him in the eye.  "I would never leave you like he did. He might be your first love but I intend to be your last. However, long it takes."

**********************
Please like and comment
Did Damon just Betray Tara?