Chapter 59

Elijah POV
I moved fast through the forest chasing after them. They knew they couldn't hide from me. I pulled the one closes to my hood and slammed them into the floor. They coughed feeling the wind get swept from under them.

"Please. We" the guy said hoarsely. "I suppose you should call your comrades back. Or we might have a certain predicament" I stared. "JEELA, ERIC" he yelled scratching at my hand to let go. "Ah, ah. Be still. I would hate to kill you before your friends get back".

The guy gulped nervously sitting still. I could hear leaves crunching in the distance. "Venice" I heard someone speak. My head had begun to mush in pain. I gripped my head falling to my knees as the guy scrambled over to his friends.

"Why are you coming after us" the woman spoke. "You. Tried. Hurting. Some. Someone" I explained. "We don't know who you're talking about". "Haha," I scowled. I grabbed a nearby stick throwing it at the woman. It speared her in the chest making her fly into the nearby tree.

Her head looked at the spear that went through her body and spat out blood. Well, I won't be talking to her anymore. "So, do you both want to try anything else," I asked referring to the two men trembling in front of me. They shook their head looking at each other and back at me.

"Alright then," I said while dusting off my suit. "So, now tell me. Why did you witches attack my brother's bride" I spat with disgust. "We... We can't tell you" one of the men whispered. I sped in the front standing and looking down at the man I'm angry.

"Do you think I won't kill you? Why don't I kill your friend"  I said pointing to the guy beside him. "The regent said we must kill her before... Before...". "Before what," I asked. "Before the abomination is born".

Klaus POV
After two hours the food Tara ordered was done. She was in awe at all the plates. She looked at me with a little twinkle in her eye. "You know I love you," she said. "Are you talking to me about the food?" I asked joking.

"The food" She rolled her eyes at me. While digging into her mashed potatoes I laid my head on her shoulder. "Have you forgiven me" I questioned. "I will let you know after I'm done eating".

I sat in the chair taking small sips of my bourbon.  Tara huffed holding her bloated stomach and glanced over at me. "Stop sulking". "I'm not sulking". Tara laid her head on my shoulder and I sat back in my seat.

She yawned "I forgive you" she mumbled right before drifting asleep. I smiled holding Tara's hand as I listened to her heartbeat lull me to sleep.

Davina POV
I got pulled behind the trash can. "What the hell" I gasp looking at Sophie. She glanced at the side of the trash can and hid again. "He's gone" she sighed. "Calm down" I held her back. "I don't have much time but Elijah had started witches. Asking about the ancestor's decree".

"It's only been a day" I sighed. "And.. The.. Regent. I heard you killed her" Sofie asked. "Yes". "She's not dead Davina," Sofie said with a shaky voice. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S NOT DEAD," I said slamming my hand against the garage can we were hiding behind.

"Did you check for a resurrecting marking on her body?" Sofue asked me. My eyes rolled and I sighed "god" I said annoyed. "So, where is she" I questioned. "Outside witch's catacombs but what are you going to do," Sofie asked worriedly. I turned around walking away from Sophie "I'm going to kill that bitch and make sure she stays dead".

Sophie POV
I watched Davina walk away and went the opposite way. I turned and went down a dimly lit alleyway. There was a metal staircase on one side and an old garbage can on another. I heard footsteps but when I turned there was no one there.

I continued walking slowly looking around me when a blur went from the metal satirical to in front of me. I screamed in horror when a vampire grabbed me. "Let me go," I said. "oculi eius sanguinem" I mumbled.

The guy fell to his knees holding his eyes. He began scratching at his eyes as his eyes began to tear with blood. I repeated the chant smiling at his agony. Someone grabbed me and held my mouth. I kicked trying to get out of their grip.

"Sofie, Sofie, sofie" Marcel spoke filled with some vampires. The vampire let me go once I was circled. I held my hand about to say a spell. "Ahh, ah" Marcel waved his finger. "I just want a simple talk between old friends" Marcel smiled with a bright white smile.

"Old friends" I scoffed. "You can't still be mad" Marcel glanced at me sideways. "Oh, you mean you leaving me in a bed alone and not saying weed broken up. Not even saying I'm going to start dating and marry an Orginal" I said dryly.

"Fine, you want to be like that. Let's get down to business. I need to know what you and Davina talked about". "None of your concern" I gritted. A couple of the vampires moved closer. "It's alright," Marcel said shooing them back.

"I thought you weren't terrorizing witches anymore. We've been through this before" I smirked. "Yes, we have and you know how that ended" Marcel smirked darkly.

*********************
Sophie and Marcel used to be something! Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!