Chapter 80

TARA POV
"What. Do. You. Mean. you're pregnant" my mother hissed. My mom has always been the talkative question type. My father would only say something if he thought my mom was wrong or he was very angry.

"YOU" my father snapped. My dad stood up but got pushed down by Elijah. "I understand you're both upset but please sit. We don't need anything going wrong with this plane or the baby" Elijah said looking at my parents.

Elijah went back to the front shutting the door.
"He... Oh God... He did. He raped my baby"
My dad screamed sobbing in between each breath. It pained me. My mother was silent but her eyes stared at me.

"I didn't know. I was at a time when... I felt low. I had fallen for a guy named Damon. Klaus has killed him and I thought you were both gone. I tried to kill myself twice" I cried. My mother was silent but her eyes poured tears.

"The first time I had run a bath and drowned myself. Klaus found me but I had lost my memories. I didn't remember you all either. All the bad stuff he had done to me was gone. We got married and on... On the honeymoon. He...he" I stop talking sucking in a breath. My father's eyes were pleased what I was about to say wasn't true.

"He had taken me many times. When I got my memory back it was too late. I was already pregnant. I didn't want this child" I said holding my belly. I just kept remembering his hands on my body. I just couldn't take it anymore so I slit my wrist. Elijah had given me blood earlier that day. I woke up as a vampire a day later" I said as my hands shook.

"This should have never happened to you" my mother declared. My parents held me tightly in silence the rest way there. After two hours the plane landed and Elijah came through the door. "I have close for you all since the weather here right now. Is extremely different from New Orleans" Elijah explained.

My father went to the plane restroom to
Change first then my mother. "Thank you," I said while glancing at Elijah. "There's no reason to thank me. You would have never been happy with him. I love my brother. I do but your sorrows are at the cost of his happiness. Is never going to be okay" Elijah said while moving a piece of hair back along my ear.

My ears felt hot and I heard a cough. I looked at my mother who smiled weirdly. "You go on and change" my mother pushed me away. I changed into a warm oversize green jacket and some black jeans. While trying to put them on a noticed a small swell in my stomach.

I came out to feel the awkwardness in the room. My mother was looking around as my father has an angry expression on his face. Elijah was standing at the door. "You ready," Elijah asked. Elijah opened the door walling down steps. My parents got off and finally me.

I went down each step carefully but Elijah still
wanted to help. When I got a good look there was a big building on the right side of us and a large road on the left of us. I could hear the sound of wheels coming up to us which made me stand by my parents.

A black SUV pulled up stopping a few meters away from us. Elijah came over to me "It is okay this is our ride. Elijah hugged the man and he looked over at me. The man had tan skin and a red died beard. He was well bit for a baby face guy. He handed Elijah the keys as we began walking toward them. The guy walked away heading did the warehouse to the right of us.

"Who was that," I asked standing beside Elijah. "A good friend who wanted to help". "Can we trust that he won't say anything" I stared up at Elijah? Elijah's brow arched "A good friend would never do that. Haven't you had a good friend," he asked as he close the car door for me. Sitting in the seat I thought about it.

Davina was that good friend mad now I will never be able to see her again.

Klaus POV
"We have news" one of the vampires reported. "Where," I said getting up from the bed. "A wolf said he had seen Elijah stopping at a gas station". "DID THEY SEE A WOMAN WITH HIM" I growled gripping the vampire's shirt. "No, but they said he bought snacks and drinks". The parents I thought.

I grabbed the newly made shackle that Freya maid with me as I left the room. "Get the
Vampires and wolves together. We're going to the gas station" I ordered.

My love I will be able to breathe again with you in my arms or I will die trying.

*****************
Klaus is about to get his baby. Will he get her back? Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment!