Chapter 57

Klaus POV
I had woken up and Tara was still asleep. I smiled thinking about last night. We had went four rounds. Eventually Tara had passed out and I had forgotten she was human. I had left many marks which she would probably have fit when she woke up.

I walked over to the couches were my phone was. "Bring me everything on the menu. Yes top floor" I muttered. I needed the call and looked at Tara one last time. I headed for a quick shower before the food would get here.

Tara's POV
I opened my eyes to see a nightstand that was unfamiliar. I pushed myself up from my pillow. I groaned feeling sore like I had been hit by a car. Looking around memories from last night replayed in my mind. "Yea, so we're gonna come by before leaving" I heard Klaus say.

He was standing near the couch facing away from me. He turned around to see I was awake "I'll call you when we leave here" he said still staring at me. "Good morning, love" Klaus said in a deep morning voice. "How do you feel" he smirked.

"Sore" I yawned. I pulled my legs to the side and Klaus walked over standing in between my legs. "I'm sorry" he said. "Hmm" I poured looking up at him. He bent down putting his head on my thigh. "I passed out because of you". "You were just so beautiful I couldn't stop myself".

Klaus was whimpering which reminded me of a Gideon retriever. I began chuckling and petting his head. I pointed at him faking an angry expression. "Don't ever do it again" I told him. "Yes mam" he smiled. "Now let me help my wife to the restroom" Klaus hoisted me up bridal style.

"KLAUS" I shrieked trying to hide my naked body. "Nothing to hid from me. I've seen every crevice of you" Klaus smirked. I covered Klaus eyes as he continued walking to restroom " don't say that". He put me down once we got into the restroom.

"I ordered room service so coke out quickly" he smiled right before closing the door. I turned around but heard the door reopen. "Oh and you might want to wear a turtle neck" Klaus chuckled before closing the door. "Turtle neck" I questioned looking into the mirror.

There were hickies and bit marks everywhere.
"K— l —AU- -S" I yelled.

Klaus POV
I chuckled hearing Tara yell. I guess she noticed the markings. Wait till she realizes she's not the only one that made markings last night.

Flashback
"Klaus.. Klaus... it's too much for me" Tara continued moaning. Her nails began digging into my back which made growl in pain but also with euphoria.

"Don't stop" she mumbled.

Flashback ended
I opened door to see three maids come in with carts. "Just sit out everything over there" I guided them to the glass table.

After t try hey finished they left out leaving me and Tara. "This looks so good" she smiled sitting down on the couch. I sat beside her putting her legs over my lap. She grabbed a piece of bacon and started nibbling on it.

"So, who were talking to earlier" She questioned. "Marcel. We're gonna go back to the house before leaving for our real honeymoon". "WHAT" she shrieked. "What do you mean real honeymoon" she questioned.

"My wife had to get the best so for two weeks we're going somewhere" I smiled. Tara squealed jumping me making my back land on the couch. She gripped my shirt smiling "seriously". "Yea" I said moving an escape hair out of her face.

"I though you want to say bye to everyone before we leave. So hurry in eat". I sat up hoisting her body into my lap. "Klaus" she grumbled. "Eat" I said. She rolled her eyes at me and continued eating. She would so often feed me which made me small at how cute she was.

After checking out the valet brought the car around and we were off. I held Tara hand while driving. The rings we wore put me at peace. Things were finally going right and I was happy.

Kol POV
I opened my eyes to see Davina's dark wavy hair. I smiled playing with her hair as I watched her sleep on my chest. I looked at the alarm clock on the table and hoisted up. Davina woke up groggy and startled. "What" she asked.

"We have to go" I said rushing to put a shirt on.  "Huh" Davina said still confused. "Klaus and Tara are going on a honeymoon. There leaving today and aren't coming back for two weeks. So, you want say goodbye right" I stood looking at Davina.

"Shit" she muttered going into her closet. I chuckled sitting in the chair in the corner of the room on my phone. After thirty minutes Davina was ready and we headed to house. We pulled into the circular driveway where I saw Klaus car parked. "There already here" Davian hurried and got out.

Unknown POV
It was quiet and many of us were scared. "What are we supposed to do know that the Regent is dead" someone yelled. "Yea". "Those vampires are going to come back and attack" another person yelled.

"Who saids the Regent is dead" I said walking out from the shadows.

*******************
Is the Regent really dead?
Hello, everyone as promise three chapters! I want get to a certain past then we will go back to two chapters. I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please vote it encourages me to write more!