Chapter 77

Davina POV
I sat up looking at Kol who was still asleep. Today was the day that Tara would be leaving. Biting the tip of my nail I got out of bed walking to the restroom. I felt a grip on my waist and I smiled.

"Not even a good morning kiss," Kol said in a baby voice. "You were sleep" I mumbled. "I kiss you before leaving even when you're asleep. You smile while you're asleep" Kol said as I began to blush. I turned around still in his arms.

"Why don't I make it up to you" I smirked pulling his shirt while going into the restroom. Kol smiled wide looking hungry at me as he closed the door to the restroom.

This should stop him from going home. Please get away safely Tara.

Tara POV
There was no sign of anyone following us for the last two hours but I couldn't settle. My parents didn't look reviled and we're still high on alert. My father looked weak and tired. My mother was disheveled and looked in need of nourishment.

Elijah didn't scare me in the slightest bit while my legs shook nervously. I still hadn't gotten used to the vampire abilities. My eyes were still trying to adjust to the sun and sound. Blood was also an issue. Had no taste for it which was difficult since I needed to survive. And this child what am I supposed to do?

I lost my train of thought when Elijah's phone rang. A cold chill went through the car as I saw Elijah put his finger over his mouth in a hush motion. "Klaus" Elijah answered. There was heavy breathing on the other end. " I know you're with her," Klaus said coldly.

"With who". "STOP THE FUCKING ACT. WHERE IS MY WIFE?" Klaus growled. His gruff deep voice rippled through the car. Anger flooded through me as I heard Klaus call me his wife.

I was free from his rein I could do, say whatever I wanted. I grabbed the phone from the mount stuck on the dashboard. I put the phone to my ear to hear silence on the other end. My breathing hadn't settled as I was frustrated and irritated.

"I can you breathing on the other end, love," Klaus said in a soft tone. "I won't be mad just come back. I will take the dhakle and let you go out" I tell how desperate he was. "No" I summed. "You made me and my parent's life a living hell. You forced me to do things I didn't want. You won't let me be a normal human and go where I want".

"I hate you and I will. Never. LOVE. YOU. Niklaus. You're a monster" I yelled tearing up. I could hear things getting knocked over until a loud howl broke through the phone. "I will find you. When I do I'm gonna kill your parents and Elijah. You will never see the light of day".

I rolled the window feeling the suffocating words making me shiver. I threw the phone out the window rolling back up. "Baby" my mother questioned weakly. I stared out the window wiping my tears. "He married you," my father asked.

"Yes, it's a long story" I whispered. Looking in the mirror I could see my parent's sad expression. They knew what must have happened to me on my wedding night.

Klaus POV
"Pal" Lucient smiled coming towards me. "How's married life treating you," Lucient said sitting down and pouring two glasses of bourbon. "Great" I faked smiled. "Oh it's going that well" Lucient chuckled.

Lucient says back looking at me. "So the wedding" he stopped smiling. "The witches attacked us surprisingly. The casualties were significant". "Significant on my side of things. My men died. Many of them have families that they will never see again".

"So I ask you was this intentionally done" Lucient smirked glaring at me. I laughed sitting up and putting my elbows on my knees. "My family was hurt. And you think was intentional on my part" I sighed. "Hey, you might want to take over position" grind. "What position? I would want anything to do with proper, fake society vampires" I scoffed.

"Ha. I guess you would take the ghetto bayo-slugged vampires like Marcel instead". "All these years and you still can't stop being a racist. Those bayou-slugged vampires know how to get the job done. Unless you want to be your head on a spike. Let's stop talking about my son" I spat.

"Oh, your son" Lucient smirked with disbelief. "Then let's talk about your wife" He smirked. I quickly grabbed him by his suit knocking him into a wall. A crack indent was in the wall. I could feel my eyes begin to turn and my wolf cousins came out.

I began punching him relentlessly. Perfect punching bag to throw all the frustration I'm having.  "Every soul who wishes to harm her or say anything foul I  will be struck down. I could hear his men approach but they stopped looking at the situation in front of us.

I side-eyed the Lucient's men and then looked back at his blabbering face. "If you ever talk about my wife ever again. I will end you. Fix yourself up Lucient your followers think you're from the bayou" I smirked looking down at him as he laud on the floor.

I walked out seeing Lucirnt rush to him. I git inside my car and drove back to the compound.  Something feels wrong.

Lucient POV
"GET  OFF ME, GET OFF ME" I growled pushing my men off. They looked at me with a condescending look. My wounds began healing and as I watch Klaus leave.

I knew I am going to kill Klaus Mickelson.

*************
Sorry for late update. I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!