Chapter 53

Unknown POV

Sitting in front of a round table I threw different herbs into a bowl. Holding the sage in my hand I waved the mist around me. I began mumbling the spell.

The room shook as the ancestors began screaming. They were scared about something. "What is wrong" I asked. So many voices speaking. Until I singled out one voice stronger than the others.

"Child you must stop it from happening" she cried . "Stop what I asked" frowning while closing my eyes. "The abomination that is to come" some of them whispered. "What abomination. I will stop it ancestors but I need a name".

"Klaus Michealson Child"

"That's impossible" I mumbled. I felt a grip on my neck. "You doubt the ancestors, child. He and a witch will have a child who will end us all. Unless you stop them.  That child is unnatural and shouldn't be on this earth".

I felt the grip on my throat slip away. "I fix this, right away" I said coughing from the lack of air. 
I opened my eyes getting out the trance. I sat the brown sage on the table blowing out all the candles.

I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" I spoke. A small fragile girl came in. "Regent" she said bowing. "I've have spoken with our ancestors. Get everyone together in the quarter". "Yes, mam" she bowed leaving the room.

I rubbed the strangled bruise on my neck. It had began to turn purple and swelled up. I would have to make sure there were no mistakes to this or I would end up dead.

I put on a white turtle neck covering the bruise. I let my black hair cascade down my back. I walked to the door meeting one of the coven women. "They are ready for you". I walked down the steps followed by five women dressed in black robes.

We went down the hall and out into the quarter . "Witches and Warlocks the ancestors have spoken to me. There is a monster, an... abomination of sorts that will end us all. Unless we do something about it" I voiced.

A man raised his hand "do you know who this abomination is". "Yes. Klaus Michealson child".  Everyone gasped whispering amongst themselves. "SILENCE" one of my covent in black yelled. "He does not have a child" one of the witches spoke. Many people agreed.

"In the near future he will. And if we don't do something now then it will result in the end of us".
"What do think we're supposed to do? Go against Klaus" another man sassed. "The originals" someone else questioned. "We have dealt with their tyranny before and now the quarter is peaceful. Why go start a war" another women yelled. "Yea, yeh" many replied.

A man stepped up "you think we're supposed to just believe you" he yelled. My hands clenched in anger and in a quick motion. I moved my hand making the man float in the air and throwing him into one of the tombs.

"Who's next" I yelled. Many went quiet looking at the warlock laying unconscious on the ground. "Do you not remember who spoke of a future of us getting through the vampires tyranny. I speak the ancestors will. I am going to guide us through the next phase of our future. And that is getting through the abomination" I seethed.

"So I will ask. Who is with me or who will be with him" I glanced at the guy laying beside my leg. "Regent. Regent. Regent" they cheered. They all began kneeling as I walked back up to the front watching each one of the them nodding my head.

I went back inside but not before one of my people in a black covering spoke. "The regent will give you each your mission to help us succeed in stopping the abomination. Meeting adjourned. People left going different ways still talking about what has happened. I made two of my other convents to help fix the man I threw.

I went to the meeting room sitting in my seat as the five covenants came in. "What should I plan be, regent" one asked. "Where is Ms. Devereaux" I glanced at each side of the table. The door open and she appeared. "I have the information you asked for" she handed me a folder.

"Did you get it from the werewolves" I questioned. "Yes". I glanced over the six sheets of information. Folding my legs over one another throwing the file on the table. "Klaus is going to get married to the witch that is to have the abomination. There wedding is within the week" I grimaced. "A week to prepare" one of them questioned.

"Yes. So, I need a couple witches to get a job as a waiter for the wedding. That way we have inside men. The witches who know how to make poison. Have them make wolfsbane and vervain bombs. Only enough to hurt them to knock the out. Not to kill. We don't want to start a war. The witches who are best at levitating need to practice  going up a building as tall as the Michealson estate. They will come up from the skyline and protect everyone of us".

"How will we kill the woman". "By knife. Straight for an artery. We want to make it as difficult as possible for her to not be revived" I smiled. "Make sure Prima gets everyone close to hide our faces. Now go and give each of our people their tasks".

"I'm sorry fellow witch sister but you will die on your wedding day".

*************************
What will happen to Tara with these new enemies who want to kill her?
Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter.
Hello, dear readers. I want thank the people who have been commenting! Please vote and comment?