Chapter 129

Long chapter sorry for the weird updates.

CALAHAN POV
I looked at the weak being chained arms to the wall on his knees in front of me. I smiled wickedly at the wounds placed on his body. We sprayed wolfsbane upon his body every hour and let it heal. The process repeated as I asked him questions. I whipped him viscously watching the skin on his back peel and reveal his red insides.

"I'm tired" I said whipping the sweat from my face. I griped his chin making the weak alpha look at me. "TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO KNOW" I yelled. His body shook from the dominating vibe coming off of me. "You....already know where she is," he said in a raspy voice. "I do. However, I want to know to want to how she like. Is she like me or she sappy like her father" I asked.

"I... I don't her well". "Fine. It's been long enough" I said looking at the man behind the gate. "Go along and get her. Bring her back unharmed" I ordered. "What about the rest of them" he questioned with a hidden smirk. "Do what you have to do but I especially want this alpha's mate's heart". The alpha began struggling and screaming. His eyes went wide at my statement but it his contempt.

He was never getting out if those chains. I laughed as the man left to do my bidding. "Since you've got so much energy let's finish playing" I stated bawling my fist.

Tara POV
After, a week the house had a short ceremony in honor of Kol. Although the wolves used to hate the originals. They respected his sacrifice in order for us to capture a monere. Davina on the other had had taken a bedroom near the dungeon. She turned into her work room. No one was allowed in and she worked all day. I would only see her unless she was torturing the monere or eating.

It was hard explaining to Lily about her uncle. She cried for two days straight however her little buddy cheered her up. I was happy that she wasn't taking it hard but Elijah hadn't really talked to me. We still slept in the same room but when I would wake up in the morning. He would be gone. I can't continued to work with the other wolves constantly on how to fight the monere's. By the look of things they were almost ready. Whenever they would show up we would have the full force of the wolves, vampires, and witches.

"Alright, rest up we will do this again same time tomorrow" I huffed. I watched the werewolves and vampires disappears into their groups. I went upstairs closing the bedroom door. The sweat on my body was icky so I pulled off my shirt. I quickly turned around hearing the door open. My eyes went wide and my cheeks blushed.

"Hey," I screeched looking at Klaus. He covered his eyes as I quickly put back on my shirt. "Isn't it fine to look now," he asked. "Yea". He lowered his hands from his face looking embarrassed. He was quiet just looking at the floor and back at me. "Did you want something I asked" folding my arms? "I wanted to spend some time with Liky but that boy. Is Always around her" he grumbled.

A smile appeared on my face as I saw how jealous he was of a little kid. "How about you spend the day with her tomorrow? You can take her to go shopping and get good" I suggested. "Great," he said leaning against the door. "Great," I said nodding my head at the awkward clients. I heard footsteps and saw Elijah by the door. Klaus left Elijah and I alone.

Elijah came in closing the door not saying anything. He sat on the bed pulling his tie off. "So, you're gonna let him take Lily out," he asked. "Yea, he wants to spend time with Lily. I won't stop him from that". "He eats dinner with us. He gets to see her then. And don't you think it's dangerous for her to be out. What if something happens".

"He will protect her. When can't stay held up in here waiting for the next attack? It's gonna happen when it happens" I explained. "Wouldnt you want her to be with us or around the other wolves when that happens? Not outside with just Nicklaus. You're making a bad decision. I love you and I've never questioned your parent's decisions. But as her uncle I can't agree with you on this" he said in a low tone.

"You're calling a bad parent. Really Eliajh. You know everything that I've been through. All of my thought is about my ticking child. Being a great parent. How could you say that" I began to tear up? He stood up walking towards "He put you through hell. I had to watch as he hurt you and now you want just let him back in. Let him be around Lily" he argued. "I see the way you look at him. You love him in a way that's different from me. It hurts me to see that. But I love you" he said holding my hand.

I looked away wiping the dribbling down my left cheek. "I knew I just don't want to..to" I breathed out. I grabbed his hand sitting on the bed. "Everything has changed not just for you but for me. You say that I look at him differently. It's not me it's my Wolf. I live you but I saw the way you use to looked at me before. And I see the way you look at me now".

He stared at me with sorrowed eyes "ever since you found out I was a monere you... We're not the same. I'm not the same girl who was with you back at the beautiful house. I can't change myself back into that person. And I will not hate someone that has changed. So, I think we should take some time to think about....us".

"I will sleep with Lily for right now" I said leaving the room quickly.