Chapter 12

Tara POV
Damon and I  hopped into a black suv. Damon started driving to an unknown destination. I let my window down and took down the Barbie-styled ponytail. I let my hair flow through the wind as I watch the city lights pass our car.We must have started heading to the bayous outside of the city cause there were less lights. I started thinking about what Klaus might do if he found us.

My legs nervously moved up and down hitting the seat. I guess Damon felt my nervousness because he put his warm gentle hand on my thigh. My leg immediately stopped shaking. He looked at me and I looked at him.

"You know I will never let him hurt you again" Damon said in a comforting tone. "I know it's just I'm so overwhelmed. I just want to get out of this city safely with you" I prayed. After, a while we parked what look like the woods. We got out and I took Damon's hand."What are we doing out here?" I asked."I just need to get our fake passports then we're going to go to the airport. My pack lives here and I want to say goodbye before we leave.""okay" I said.

We continued down the dark pathway.I tripped and stumble a bit. Until we saw lights surrounded by small wooden houses. I could see the moon shimmering on the bayou water. Damon opened one of the doors to a house. It was pitch black dark.

"ELLA, where are you ?" Damon yelled. A girl about fourteen years old with tan skin and Hazel eyes came walking out of the room.
"Why are you yelling brother?" the girl groaned."I'm sorry I was just worried you weren't here". "Who's this" Ella asked.

"This is my girlfriend Tara." Ella looked me up and down frowning.  "Oh.She's pretty." She smiled. "Thank you" I said. Damon went to the back of the house  into a room. I sat down on the brown couch by the door."So, Tara we should be friends. My brother's gonna marry you right?" She asked."Um..... I don't know about that just yet but sure I would love to be friends with a cute kid like you."

We heard the door close and I stood up. Damon had a black backpack and a hoodie jacket with matching joggers on ."Where are you going you just got here?" Ella asked."I gotta go. I will be back once everything cools down okay. We will go back to our community." Damon said hugging Ella.

"Fine, but promise me you will be back" she said holding out her pinky. They locked pinky's then we left.We walked down the steps and heading back to the car. The lights bulbs on pathway went out. I saw blurred bodies moving around us with a swoosh sound.

"When I let go, you run" Damon whispered. Damon started growling. His canine teeth came out and his eyes to turned a light brown. He let go of my hand and I dashed the opposite way. I ran through the trees which blocked the full moon light. I came to a stop trying to catch my breath heaving with my hands on my knees.  The more breathes I took the more my lungs burned.

My breath hitched when I heard the crunching of leaves. I looked up and saw him. He looked like a crazed dog. His eyes were golden brown with white canine-teeth. His body was covered in blood. His once gelled hair was unraveled. He growled breathing raggedy as I backed away.

I turned around to run but got slammed into the ground. I could feel the thick mud like dirt on my face. I turned over trying to get back up but Klaus was on top of me with his teeth baring in my face. I kept screaming and kicking. I kicked him in the balls and struggled out of his grip. Klaus fell to the ground holding his crotch but as I was taking a step I felt a sharp pain in my leg.

I hit the ground with my leg feeling like it had been torn off. I looked down at my leg to see my bone poking out. My leg was broken.

Klaus grabbed me bridal style while I beat on his chest. I was sobbing from the pain and from being in his arms. He blurred through the trees until I saw Elijah, and Rebekah standing over Damon. His body was held down by Rebecca's black heel. Ella was sitting on the ground near Elijah crying, and screaming for her brother.

"SHUT UP! Klaus yelled at Ella. Ella stopped screaming and looked up at Klaus."Kill him" Klaus ordered Rebekah. My heart sank. I started thrashing in his arms. I felt a violent hand grab my arm which stopped me from moving around. "DON'T YOU HURT HER" Damon glared.

Rebekah kicked Damon in the face and put her foot back on his back.  "STOP, STOP PLEASE YOU CAN'T HURT HIM," I yelped out. Klaus looked down at me with a fierce gaze then  at Damon. I began to get dizzy and my vision blurred. I fainted.

**********************
What do you think gonna happen next?
Please like and comment!!!!!!