Chapter 145

Tara POV
Today my plan will be put into action. I would leave this place and never come back. I felt a bit sad cause I would never see my father again. However, he would never leave CALAHAN. I love him too much to kill her. My father wouldn't be the same loving artist guy I know.

I currently was getting bathed by maids. They added different scents and massaged me. This would be relaxing if I weren't so tense. What if Jackson didn't get my message? What if Klaus's family blames me and won't come to help me? No. They would want revenge, right?

I got out and dried myself alone. When I came out of the bathroom maids scattered about the room. "They look like frazzled bees," Shiva said. I busted out laughing making the maids pause looking at me then continued. "Did that make you less nervous" Shiva pressed. "Yes, thank you".

"My lady we have four hours to get you to perfection. Please sit in the chair" one of the maids ordered. The maid rolled out a set full of brushes. This is going to take forever.

Klaus POV
We had gotten to the safe house not too far from the community. It was just big enough for everyone to stay. We let the children stay at the compounds guarded by our men. Davina rolled out the map on the table. Micheal stood at the edge of the table glancing over the map of roads and rivers.

"There and There" Micheal pointed. "They have their ceremonies at the arena. These two will be our two openings. One low access and the other high. This point will lead you to the stands where most of the monere's will be".

"Then the witches and a couple of wolves should be on the higher level" Davina suggested. "All of my wolves need to be on the lower level. That's where CALAHAN will be" Hayley argued. "The witches have spells and bombs. They will need protection while trying to fight off monere's and protect the people on the lower level" Freya explained.

Hayley nodded and we continued. "Remember the formation we worked on. No one goes straight for CALAHAN" Elijah piped. "And if we see Tara" Marcel looked at Elijah and I. "Leave that to us," I said my eyes flickering to Elijah.
So, it's settled we leave at seven" I ordered.
Everyone left out of the room leaving me alone.

Leaning against the table my eyes stared at the star on the map. I brushed my fingertips against the map. "I'm coming, love. We're coming to save you".

Tara POV
The maids clapped with approval looking at the finish look. It was extravagant, to say the least. It was a high-low dress with sparkles and gems. Everywhere you look there was detailed wows on the dress. It reminded me of the reincarnation dresses in the mangas I would read.

The door opened and my father stood shocked. His mouth was left ajar as the maid quickly left. He came to me holding my hand. He held the side of my cheek as he teared up. "You look so beautiful" he awed. "Don't cry" I said wiping his face. "He stood in front of me holding out his arm" My lady" he smiled. I took his arm and we headed downstairs.

We made it to the car when I stopped in my tracks. "Where's Calhan"? "She went to the arena earlier. Your mother likes for things to be perfect" my father explained. As we drove to the arena my leg would stop shaking from fear.
Could she have found out about my plan?

The limo stopped and my father escorted me inside. In the hallway where no one could see I could hear the rumbling of people above us. "Your king is back as you can see however this is not our treat tonight. Now everyone may have caught glimpses or heard rumors of our princess. I am here to tell you the truth today. She is here and will be crowned officially tonight" Calhan declared.

The crowd roared making me more nervous.
I could see my father and Calhan on their thrones. I took a deep breath "Introducing your princess Tara Aphelia Nicaldi" Calhan said while holding out her arms. I slowly walked from the shadowed hallway into the arena opening. The guards escorted me out where everyone could see.

They rejoiced and screams were heard. My head turned as I looked at the many monere's. I made my way to the stage where the guards helped me up. Once I was on stage my father held my hand then my mother's. He held our hands up in the air together making the monere's rejoiced even louder.

Confetti flew from the ceiling with magic. The light shining brightly on us we finally sat down.
The crowd sobered and Calhan got up again. A man came to her holding his head down. He gave her a diamond-like tiara. "We are finally together again. A whole. I know when my daughter was taken it was a loss for all of us" she wept.

I look to my father with hidden questions. Did the monere's not no what he did? "But she here with us now. We will now crown my king's lost daughter". I stood up walking to Calhan. However, the lights went out. People gasped and then there was a loud bang. The lights flickered back on but not as brightly.

Someone in the crowd yelled intruder and my eyes flickered at the crowd running. My heart thumped and I felt like I could breathe again. Standing there his brown red-ish hair. White perfect tan skin. Devilish golden eyes. My mate.

"TARA" he yelled.