Chapter 21

(Short Chapter)
Klaus's POV

Caller ID "Davina".
"What do you want Klaus" Davina said in a irritated tone.
"I know I haven't spoken to you in a while but Tara wants to see you."
"Oh and now you're gonna let her see me. I haven't seen her in a month.You.."
"DAVINA. I need you to shut up and listen. Tara has lost some of her memories and I need you to not remind her at school today."

"And why shouldn't I?"
"Keelin said it would be bad for Tara if we force her to remember."
The phone went silent.
"Fine but I'm doing it for Tara. You sick fuck."
I started laughing "goodbye Davina".

I walked to the parlor room hearing Tara's heartbeat. The door was closed but I could hear Rebecca talking. I rolled my eyes and opened the double doors.

Tara's POV
"Dont tell Marcellus tho he might get a little jealous. Although it dosen't matter. I wear the pants in our relationship" Rebecca said.
" What do you mean the pants?"
"Oh darling of course you wouldn't understand. With my brother being so possessive and dominate. The pants of the relationship is the person who's in control."

"I want to be the pants. How do I do that?"
"All you have to do is use reverse psychologicly on them. Make them think there in power to not hurt there fragile egos."
Rebecca whispered in my ear. When the door busted open.
"Hello love time to go before Rebecca feels your head with shit" Klaus said. He walked over grabbing my book bag and hand. Klaus kept walking dragging me away. I turned around and waved back at Rebecca.

We got into the car. Klaus slammed my door and then walked to the other side. He started driving with his hand gripped tightly on the steering wheel. His face looked annoyed and he was quiet.
"Klaus what's wrong?"
His eyes glanced over at me and back to the road. He stayed quiet ignoring my question.
"Fine don't tell me what you think I did wrong" I said sarcastically.

Klaus sighed.
"You shouldn't listen to Rebecca. She's a bad influence."
I looked a Klaus and laughed.
"Thats what you were mad about. Rebecca is your sister she's not a bad influence on me. I have my own brain, Klaus."
I folded my arms huffing. Klaus pulled up in front of my school. The bell had just rang and I saw Davina, Josh at the entrance. I got out of Klaus's car slamming the door. I walked into the building hand and hand with Josh, Davina.

"What's got you all bothered" Davina  asked.
"Klaus is mad about me talking with Rebecca. He acts like I don't have brain."
We walked inside the building and went to our lockers.

Davina's POV
"So she's forgotten everything" Josh asked. "It seems so. I guess Klaus wasn't lying."Do you think he erased her memory by magic so she would finally fall for him" Josh said anxiously. I put my hand to my head. " No. There's not a spell in the world that would make somebody forget what he did to her. Something else  had to have happened for her to forget" I huffed.

Tara walked up to us and we went to class. This is gonna be a along day I thought .

Tara's POV
We walked in class and the teacher stopped talking. The teacher sighed "Nice to see you Tara. Glad you're back." I smiled and turned around looking at my paper. I looked up at Davina with a questioning look. We listened to Ms. Davis go on and on about science. I heard the bell ring and headed straight out the door.

Davina was on one side of me and Josh was on the other. "What was that about" I asked. "You know teachers. There always weird" Josh said nervously. Davina nudged Josh and I began laughing. After going to the rest of our classes the school day was over. Davina, Josh and I walked to the front of the school where I saw Klaus leaning on his black Ranger Rover.

His arms were folded which showed his toned muscles. He had on black sunglasses. His lips made a devious smirk. I turned around to Davina and Josh. " Oh god. He's such a show off." Davina sighed. "Good luck with that" Josh said sarcastically while grabbing his keys out his pocket. " Bye guys see you tomorrow".

I walked over to Klaus. He opened the door for me to get in and walked over to the other side.
"So how was your day my love" Klaus asked. "Oh I don't know maybe I should ask Rebecca since she thinks for me" I said in a annoyed tone. We came to a stop at a light. Klaus turned to me and held my hand. " I'm sorry for ever thinking you would listen to Rebecca. I know you have your own brain. That's why I love you."

*****************************
Did Klaus just confess? What will happen next? I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. Pls vote and comment!!