Chapter 53

Klaus POV
It had been hard staying away from Tara for one night. I hadn't gotten any sleep trying to listen to Tara's heartbeat. Although I know she couldn't remember I still felt like this was all a dream.

Tara POV
I woke up feeling like I was missing something although I was happy about getting married today. Rebekah and Freya slept with me having my brides mates sleepover. I was still sad Davina was missing this.

Rebekah came in with two maids. "Finally, you're awake. I let you sleep in but I didn't think you would want to sleep in this late since it's your wedding. Now, chop,chop" she said clapping her hands. The two maids pulled me out of bed. One of them was running bath water adding in flower pedals and weird oils. While the other helped me with my clothes.

"It's just a type of milk serum to make your gorgeous brown skin even golden today" she smiled. "Thank you, Rebekah for everything" I said getting teary eyed. Rebekah bent down hugging me " you're going to be my little sister, I would do anything for you".

I nodded smiling wiping my tears. The lady continued fixing my toes and painting them white. Then she grabbed a medal container grabbing a stick and taking the mold onto it. She wiped it against my leg and once it cooled off. She ripped it.

"Aghhhhhhh" I yelled. Rebekah rushed out of the restroom. I could hear Klaus yelling. "What are you doing to her? Why is she screaming?" He asked in a worry tone. "She's fine Klaus. She's getting waxed. You can't see the bride until the ceremony" Rebekah tried explaining.

"No, I need to make sure she's okay" he growled. "KLAUS, IM FINE" I yelled from in the restroom. There was silence then a loud slam. Rebekah came in frowning " what kind of spell did you put on my brother" she groaned. I laughed watching her irritated expression.

"You think that's funny" she smiled pulling one of my dried pieces off my thigh. "Agghhhhh" I screamed again.

Klaus POV
After about thirty minutes the yelling stopped. Marcel and Kol came into my room. "To Klaus" Marcel cheered. We clinked glasses and I took a big gulp of bourbon in my glass. I sat down looking at the two of them giggling.

"So, when is Tara going to meet back up with Davina" Kol questioned. "Who knows"I smiled. "Is she coming today" I questioned. "No". I scoffed "well there's your answer".

"Shouldn't you be getting dress. It's almost time. We're going to leave you. Let's go kol" Marcel smiled. I went towards the suit laid out on the bed.

Freya POV
"Move that over their, the flowers need to be more centered" I spoke to the workers. There were people moving things and the band setting up. Klaus had called all the local wolf packs and his vampires to this. Elijah thought it would show the trust he has for everyone.

However, I thought it was complete bull. I looked over in the corner to see three maids talking suspiciously. "Hey, you over there. Get back to work" I yelled. They all scattered but not before I smelled a weird fragrance.

I turned around to see Klaus come down the steps. It's was an hour until the wedding. His hair was gelled back with a deep side part. He had on a black tuxedo and matching black pants. White gloves were on his hands that matched the white undershirt he wore.

"What are you doing here Klaus". "Wanted to check if everything was going according to plan" he said slowly walking around. "Everything is going fine. You need to go back upstairs". "I think brother should address the guests that will be arriving early while you. Dear,sister go get ready" Elijah spoke.

"Thank you brother" I said right before going upstairs.

Klaus POV
"I'm surprised you've decided to show up" I smirked at Elijah. "Of course, I had to see the beautiful bride" Elijah fixed his tux. He checked his watch clicking his teeth. "You might want to start greeting your guest" my brother mentioned. I turned around glancing at the bewildered vampires looking at the decor around the room.

"Klaus Mikealson" I heard someone call. "Lucien Castle" I called back smiling. I walked over clasping hands and hugging each other. "You've decided to hitch" he smiled. I nodded smirking at him. "Why don't we grab a drink" Lucien threw his shoulder over me.

"One drink" I laughed walking over to the side bar. "Bartender, give my friend here a bourbon" I spoke to a man in a suit cleaning wine glasses.

Tara POV
"You look beautiful" I heard someone speaking coming into the room. I turned to see Freya in one of the bride's maids dresses. She had on a light baby blue ankle-length dress with one shoulder strap. At the top, there was a flower pattern. Her hair was curled up into a loose bun with two strands placed out in front.

"No, you look beautiful" I began to tear up. "Don't cry" Freya smiled wiping my tears. "Don't forget about me" Rebecca twirled coming out of the restroom. She had a matching dress but with two straps. Her hair was combed to one side with bumped up curls cascading down her chest on the other.

They both held my hands "don't worry about anything. I'm happy were going to have another sister" Rebecca stated. "Aww, you guys" I said.

"Now let me tell them you're ready" Freya smiled.

***********************
Aww how nice Tara will have some sisters now. Everything is going perfectly. Maybe a little too perfect! I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please vote it encourages me to write more.