Chapter 141

Davina POV
"Let's go" Klaus yelled. He laid his hand upon the door but got blasted back. When my eyes opened I could hear ringing in my ear. Dust flew in the air making it hard to see. There was a hole where the door use to be. When the dust cleared I could see Elijah and Klaus fighting. I got up slowly stumbling holding my pounding head. I felt moisture on my hands which I knew was blood.

A man came running at me and I quickly mubbled a spell flinging him across the room. Klaus gripped one of the monere's by his arm popping out of place. He growled sweeping Klaus's legs from under him. The monere began ranting spells making Klaus hold his head. Klaus grabbed a shard on the floor flinging into the monere's neck.

Klaus rammed his hand into the  monere chest taking out its heart. I looked over at Elijah who was fighting with another monere. Elijah got thrown into the wall making a cracking ingraving behind him. He stood up looking over at Klaus. They both vamped towards the monere grabbing either of his arms double teaming. The monere looked between the two of them. As I held my ribs I recited a spell glaring at the monere.

I smirked watching him mirror me. Elijah stalked over about to rip the monere's heart but Klaus held his hand back. "We should keep him alive. Find out what he knows about Tara" Klaus suggested letting go of Elijah  hand. "You incompetent fools. You shouldn't be uttering the princess name" the miners spat.

"Where is she" Elijah snapped. "You think I would tell you". Klaus walked impatiently to the monere. He rolled his finger back rammed it into the monere's chest. He ripped out his heart throwing it to the ground and stopping on it. "What are you doing? We could have got more answers" I said. "I gave him a chance and he didn't take it. Besides he wasn't going to tell us anything. We have to go back home. Now."

I followed Klaus and Elijah. We got outside getting inside the monere's car driving back home.

Freya POV
"Take a break Freya" Marcel said stepping in front of me. "We need to get her back. I won't let them heal until they do" I glared. "You haven't rested you've bearly eaten". "You want me to stop for them" I questioned. "No, we want you stop so you can rest" Rebekah said grabbing my hand.

I walked out of the dungeon coming back upstairs. The wolves stood in the compound in a crowd. All of us got to the middle to see Hayley on the floor with someone. "Hayley what is-"? I paused seeing Jackson holding Hayley as she cried with relief. "How did he get here" Marcel questioned. A wolf stepped out "we found him in the alley".

"Tara sent me" he whispered. Rebekah and Marcel came close to him. "I'm gonna go call Klaus" I muttered. Hayley took Jackson up to his room to rest. "I called him But the phone call ended" I muttered.

Klaus POV
Elijah stopped the car and I quickly got out. The compound force field was down. I came in I could see Rebekah holding Lily. Lily noticed me running to me. I got on one knee hugging her. She cried as I patted her back. I sighed with relief but felt a strong since of guilt. I promise I would bring Tara back to her.

She looked at me over my shoulder. "Where is mama" she questioned with tear stained cheeks. Before I could speak Marcel held out his arms for her. I let her go to him as he took her back upstairs. "The monere's they interfered with the call. What happned"Elijah asked? We followed our family into one of the rooms. Looking at Jackson laid in bed we were shocked. He had injuries which could easily be healed by being a werewolf but hadn't. "He can't heal. I dont what she did to him" Hayley cried holding his hand. "She who" I warned. "CALAHAN and Tara" Jackson croaked.

"She wouldn't do this" Davina stated. "Tara saved me in away. She stopped my heart for a couple of hours with a spell. She spoke to me. With her mind leaving me a message" Jackson explained. Hayley held his hand comfortally watching as Elijah and I came closer to his bed side.

"She gave me the location of where they are. She wants you to take the fight to them. Three days" he explained. "We must get everyone ready" Hayley said looking over to us. Rebekah and Davina nodded leaving us alone. Jackson eyes set on me "Klaus. I don't know what CALAHAN has told Tara but she thinks you.
And Lily are dead".

"Dead" I whispered. He nodded coughing I turned around feeling a hand on my back. "I'm sorry" Freya whispered. I went down the hallway going to Lily room. The room was dark with Marcel in the rocking chair. He stood up leaving me alone watching her cuddled into a blanket.  I sat in the chair rocking. I promise I will bring your mother back to you. What is she feeling now. She wouldn't care if I'm dead but you. Our previous daughter. She's feeling the same thing I am.

"Totally incomplete" .

*******************
I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please vote.