Chapter 115

Tara POV
"This is your uncle Kol" I glanced over at Kol who waved at Lily. Lily smiled with her two front teeth rocking on her heels. "Mommy he's pretty" Lily tried whispering but said loudly. Kol smirked running his hand through his hair. "It's all in the gene's darling. This kid has great taste". Davina shook her head rolling her eyes.

Kol rapped her arms around Davina kissing her neck. "There are children present " I shouted covering Lily eyes. Kol came over bending down looking at Lily. "My princess how about I put you in the car" Kol blushed. "Time to go" Elijah said opening the door for all of us. We all head to the car while Elijah locked the door.

"So, the last regent didn't have the greatest  likeness at that pack" Davina said in the backseat. "You're not the same Regent as her. You did what you had to these years" Kol stared deeply into Davina eyes. She smiled looking out of window.

"It's the same look the prince gave the princess in the movie" Lily looked at kol then Davina. Davina smiled "oh really. I guess I really am a prince" Kol laughed. "So, ignoring my husband how long till we get there" Davina asked. "It's along the bayou far out" Elijah said driving. "About an hour" I stated.

John POV
As my wife and I came down the hallway there was a painting of what to look to be lily. "Doesn't that look like Lily" I glanced up at the baby portrait. "One of our wolves drew this. They gave it to as a gift to Haley. Our child that passed away would look like this if they had made it to two years old" Jackson stated from behind us.

"I'm sorry" Ana told Jackson. "It's alright, please let's go to the dinning room" Jackson said covering the panting with a sheet. We all headed down stairs going into the smaller dining room where Haley sat. A wolf rushed in "Luna,Alpha there is a vehicle coming near". "Know normal person would come this far through the bayou. Let's go" Jackson growled.

I stood up but Ana gripped my arm. "It could be her. We have to go,see"  I said following behind Jackson. When we got to the barrier we waited but the wolves were on high alert. They heard the crunching of feet walking on the grass. When I recognized the three in front I let the barrier down quickly.

I ran meeting my daughter hugging her close. My wife picked up Lily while Jackson hugged Elijah. " How...?"Jackson asked letting go of Elijah. My wife hugged Lily and she giggled. "Grammy" she smiled. "HOPE" Hayley screamed. She had tears in her eyes as she looked at Lily. Jackson stood holding his hands up in front of Hayley. "Our child, she looks just like her" Haley stated with shock . Ana held Lily close to her chest and Hayley began to growl.

Tara POV
I began growling as well making the pack members beside us snarl. Jackson held out his hand to Tara and his pack. "Let's all calm down" Kol said dryly. Davina hit Kol's arm to get him to be quiet. ""She does look our daughter who has pass. I'm sorry" Jackson said looking at me. "Wolves stand down" Jackson commanded.

Hayley left heading back to the pack house fear from scaring Lily. "So, brother how exactly did you get away. And maybe explain why the witch is here" Jackson looked over at Elijah. "The witch has a name" Kol glared at Jackson bawling his fist. "She is Tara's friend. She was worried about Tara's parents" Elijah explained.

"I have taken care of them and they have also helped me out as you can see. Of course the witches wouldn't" Jackson side eyed Davina. "Well, I didn't see any wolves when we part of the treaty. Maybe that's why you haven't been getting any help from my witches" Davina explained.

"How about we all calm down. Tara and I have something important things to discuss with you". Jackson nodded letting us through with the wolves staring closely. Once we got inside the pack house I let Lily stay with Kol and Davina. While my parents, Jackson, Elijah and I went into another room.

"So, what do we need to discuss" Jackson asked seriously.

*******************
Please vote and thank you for reading!!