Chapter 144

Klaus POV
I pass by everyone in the compound . The witches were preparing bombs and ancient spell. The vampires and wolves sparring. I went down to the dungeon. We cut the heads off all the monere's we had. I went to last cell which door was open.

Freya stood up with her bucket of water and razor. She nodded to me before leaving. I grabbed a chair from in the corner dragging it to sit in front of the man on the floor. "I heard you've ran into a monere before" I whispered.
A smile appeared on his face just observing me.

I always squirmed under that hatred gaze as a child but now I settled that it will never change. "I want information, Micheal" I urged. "Yes, I've met a monere. Not just any old monere. There leader CALAHAN". I stood up from my chair "CALAHAN" I repeated. "Yes, bastard".

"I was killing some vampires up in Carolina. When I stumbled on a town. I could tell that they were supernaturals however the wolf stench was different. I could smell death like a vampire but also your mother's witchy smell. Before, I could catch one I got taken. CALAHAN held me captive for a hundred years.

She used many vampires and werewolves for her enjoyment. She had us thrown in an arena as those monere's watch us kill one another. Eventually the monere's got bored and she used her magic to create something. An abomination worse than you. A combination of all the dead supernaturals. Being with your mother I learned about herbs, that cause fake death. I fought the monster faking my death and escaped" Micheal explained.

"You ran away the same way we did all those centuries ago. Why not go after this so called bad abomination" I asked holding my temper. "I needed to focus on my first issue and it wasn't my problem" Micheal looked at his chains. "You say I am a problem but this monster of parts of different supernatural isn't the issue" I scoffed. "You're full of shit" I said leaning against the wall.

"I guess you don't need my help then" he muttered. My eyes flickered and I sighed. "Your wife is a monere. Tara is it? She's the one they took" he smiled. I vamped over holding his collar making him look at me. "There's the monster" he said looking at my golden eyes.
"NIK" Freya yelled. I let him go stepping away.

"You will help us" I ordered. "Really" Micheal said playfully. "Listen, Freya is the only reason you are alive. I will kill you if you don't help us" I said darkly. "Don't worry Niklaus about your petty threats. I will help your wife. Not for you but because I actually like her" he added.

I shook my head in disbelief my eyes moving to Freya. I walked to the door when I heard him speak. "Let me out. Shouldn't I meet my granddaughter before I help save her mother".
Freya went in I continued walking. I went upstairs and went outside to the backyard. I saw Lily playing with love sick boy.

After making sure she was fine I went to my office. Rebekah, Marcel, Davina and Elijah filled in. "YOU WHAT" Elijah said slamming his fist on the table. "He's been there before. We can develop a better plan with him" I explained. "That was over century ago. The whole layout of the community could have changed" Elijah fretted.

"How can we trust him" Davina said darkly. "He wants to help" Freya said coming into the room. "Tara was held in a cell and they talked. He won't tell me what but she made a difference on him" Freya concurred. Marcel scoffed "We have more problems than the layout" I added. Rebekah sighed holding her hips "what? More bad news".

"You won't believe the monster CALAHAN made".

Tara POV
It was utter silence on the ride back. I couldn't look at Alec and I skipped dinner. Damon came in slamming the door waking me up. I watched as he moved around the room huffing. "Hey, what's going on" I asked confused. He stopped his eyes flickering pitch black to regular color. "My sister died for this. I was brought up to be perfect for you. For the position of king to serve you. But because of your whims I won't be taking that position" he growled.

"I'm sorry but I can't marry someone I don't love nor trust". "But you trust Klaus. News flash he's dead. You need to get over it. I was meant to have all your first but the fucking hybrid took you away from me" he stated. I ran towards him slamming him down to the floor. He kicked me off of him.

I landed on the bed huffing. He stood up glaring at me "you still haven't learned anything" he smuggled. I spelled him making him loose his balance. I sat on him punching him repeatedly in his face. Our bedroom door open with guards, Alec, and Calhan. Alec took me off of Damon while the guards dragged him off.

"THIS WONT BE THE END FROM ME! I WILL PUT IN YOUR PLACE TARA! I AM YOUR KING" he yelled. The maids closed the door and I snatched my hand away from Alec.
"What are you thinking, Tara" CALAHAN asked. "He attacked me mentioning my mate. What did you think was going to happen telling him that I didn't want to be with him. Then you send him to our room to get his stuff" I argued.

"He will be punish for laying a hand on my daughter" Alec ordered. "I'm not your daughter . You stay with her after everything she's done to me. You send this guy up here knowing we were already having problems" I looked to my father. "And you. You killed  my mate and daughter. You killed Damon sister because he didn't kidnapped me right and got caught. I guess that's why you named us beings monere's. Cause you wanted everyone to be monsters like the both of you. I hate you" I smiled wickedly.

Calhan slapped me across my face. Alec stood beside her with a disappointed expression. "You will stay here under lockdown until the ceremony. Your guards or maid will bring you your food" Calhan vowed.