Chapter 133

Klaus POV
"This is our home I won't have my daughter leave or hide herself away. Here's the plan" I told them. Afterwards, everyone went to their places and started the plan. Rebekah, Marcel and Hayley went outside. While Davina, Elijah and I went through the secret tunnel.

"So, have you all decided" one of the guys stood a the boundary. "This our home. If you think you can kill my brother and niece. Just try" Rebekah stared. "What cute thing. When coke in I will surely rock your world" a guy smirked. Marcel fist bawled up and quickly began chocking the guy. The other guys tried to attack but Freya began to mumble spells. Rebekah kicked the guy down with her heel then cracked his neck.

Once they were all incapacitated I hit the windshield and Elijah drove out. "Their getting away" I heard one of the monere's yelled. One of them got out of Rebekah grip flipping her on her back. Marcel let the other go to check Rebekah. The two man chased after our car.

"ELIJAH CAN YOU GO ANY SLOWER BROTHER" I yelled. Elijah clenched his jaw pressing more on the gas. He turned the corner making a sharp left. Once we were on the Main Street the men stopped running as I look the review mirror.

Unknown POV
"Sir, Damon we....they got away". "Find them. The queen orders you to kill them both. If you want to die then so be it" Damon growled. "Yes sir" I said. He hanged up the phone and I looked to partner. "We have to find them". "What about the others" he questioned. "Fuck the others".

Tara POV
I sat up hearing a knock at the door. The door opened and  CALAHAN came in. "Ahh, glad to see you're awake" she smiled. She had a tray in her hands. She sat the tray down with a plate of breakfast on it. Her hands came towards me and I turned my head. She felt on my head "your fevers gone down. The spell should have worn off by now. Eat. I will send the maids in to get you dressed".

I looked at the food and paled. Her eyes went to plate. "Ahh you're just like me" Ms he grinned and her eyes darken. A man with no shirt on came in standing next to CALAHAN. Her hand wrested next on his neck. In a slow stroke she slit her nails against his throat. She pushed his body onto the bed.

His eyes went wide and blood stained on to the sheet. His lifeless heavy body was upon my legs. "You waisted the blood" she pouted sucking the blood off her fingers. "What is wrong with you" I stuttered. "You waisted the blood. I'm gonna have to get you another body". "NO" I yelled. She stopped walking " I will eat". She clasped her hands "you can't eat here. Why don't we go into the dinning hall. Change and a maid will bring you" she said before leaving the room.

I layed the dead body on the ground and closed his open eyes. I clenched my jaw mad at the situation. The blood on my clothes and hands. Made my eyes turn  and a hunger began to appear. I shook my head going into the bathroom. It was spacious with a modern look. I got inside the walk in shower. The water pored from the ceiling and the blood washed away.

I wrapped my self in a fluffy towel and came out. The steam from the restroom flooded out into  the bedroom. Looking at the bed the body was gone and so was the blood. There was folded clothes laid on the bed. I changed and went towards the door. When I opened there was maid there waiting. "My lady" she smiled.

She began to walk and followed her. She didn't say a word as went down the long hallways. Then to elevator where went down. Once we got off I looked around still following the woman. I stopped hissing holding my foot. "Are you okay" the woman asked with a worried tone. She came towards me about to kneel down when I quickly grabbed her by her neck. I held my claws next to her neck.

"Which way" I said in a hurry. "What do you mean" she stuttered. "Which way" I whispered in a cold tone. She pointed her head to right and we began to move. I kept her closely to me as went down the hallway. Eventually we began to pass people but they stayed where they were. We finally got to a living room area where a group of maids stood.

"STAY BACK" I yelled. The maids paused not moving a muscle. Cal came from within a door with a frown. "My child leave the maid" CALAHAN ordered. "I'm not your fucking child. You're gonna let me go. Or I will kill her" I said indenting my nails into her skin. "You do not speak to your mother that way. Go ahead kill her" she egged on.

I blinked suprised she would let me kill the young girl. In a swift  motion my body was thrown into the wall and the girl heart was outside her body. A hand gripped my hair picking me up off the ground. "Fuck" I hissed trying to grab at my hair. She dragged me an into the dinning room and sat me in my chair.

I tried to get up but my body wouldn't move. A maid pull out her chair and she commit sat down. "Now, let's eat" CALAHAN smiled. My body move to hold the civilware. "WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO ME" I screamed.

***************************
Hi guys I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter please vote and comment!