Chapter 71

"GET OUT" I growled. Elijah took one glance at Tara and walked out of the room slamming the door. I threw the chair in the corner at the wall. Pieces flying everywhere. By the time I got done with the room, nothing was whole. I looked down at Tara's face.

"You tried killing yourself. For what? You love me. Why would you do this to our child" I grimaced. Tara was silent which irked me more. What if she remembers? No, she couldn't have.

I walked over to the chair in the corner sitting down. I stared waiting for a signal for her to wake up. Eventually, the sun had gone down and the room was dark.

Tara POV
My mind felt blank like I was finally free. Then a flood of memories went past me. I remembered myself as a baby. My blood burned and my skin was scorching. I wasn't in peace I felt like screaming. My eyes opened and I sat up gasping.

I leaped up holding my chest. My breath was shallow as I looked all around me confused. "Does. your. skin feel hot" Klaus said darkly. I looked in the direction I heard his voice. My body ached and my wrist was healed.

"No" I lied. "How did you save me" I questioned. "Save you" Klaus questioned. "I didn't" he muttered. "Then how am I alive" I swallowed. Klaus tilted his head showing his canine fangs. I shook my head in doubt. My body hit the headboard and I began shaking.

"You know what you've become" Klaus muttered. Klaus got up taking slow deadly steps toward me. "No, no. No" I shook my head. "Say it" he growled. "I could never be a bloodthirsty-" Klaus cut me off. "-Vampire" he finished.

"You did this to yourself," Klaus said looking down at me. "Why" he questioned. "You thought I would be your naive dimwit forever. That I wouldn't remember the past" I spat. Klaus stared wide-eyed at me. "So you killed yourself although you knew you were pregnant" he stuttered.

"The monster inside me is yours. Why would I want it" I laughed through my tears. "This is our child" his voice cracked. "Your child. that's why I killed it. I hate you and I would have hated that child". Klaus shook in anger and gripped my throat.

"Stop. Talking. We're married and we're having a baby. I will get you through this. You love me and I love you. I...I'll just need to remind you every Damn day then I will" Klaus said letting go of my throat. I held my throat feeling the bruise heal.

"What do you mean we're having a baby" I questioned weakly. Klaus smirked, "Our baby is still alive. We won't speak of what you tried to do to our child". This thing was still in me. I held my stomach while sobbing. My eyes had become irritated. I was tired of hearing Klaus talk. I could hear the man yelling down the street. The cars honked at the man standing in the street. The women who were walking drunk in the alleyway.

I had stopped crying and started groaning. Holding my head I wanted the pain to stop. I hadn't realized the pounding pain in my stomach. I was hungry but I didn't know for what.

Klaus held me brushing my hair back. "A maid came in waiting for a command. "Bring the body". The maid left and two men carried a guy that looked about thirty into the room. He was drunk and babbled loudly. "I thought you were taking me to some women. Why is she crying" he blubbered?

Klaus walked over to him biting him in the neck. My face which was once in horror was trying to hold myself back from the smell. Klaus smiled with blood streaming down his chin. "Come, love," Klaus said softly.

My body moved on its own to wear I was a few inches from the guy. I clenched my teeth trying to hold myself back. Klaus pulled me into him. He pushed his finger into the guy's open wound and held it from my lips. "Drink," Klaus said with his eyes dimmed.

"No" I yelled. Klaus huffed pushing my face into his neck. When he pulled me back there was blood all over my face. A speck of blood flooded into my mouth. Klaus smiled putting my head back into the guy's neck.

I couldn't take the hunger pain any longer. I felt pressure coming through my gums. Eventually, two white fangs appeared helping me suck up the blood into my mouth. The hunger pains were no longer there however I was left with guilt.

I scrambled back away from the guy. He had stopped screaming a while ago and he wasn't moving. "Is he dead?" I asked. Klaus smiled "No not yet". Klaus gripped his neck and twisted it . A loud snap sound was heard and the guy's body fell to the floor.

I couldn't take this. I am a vampire now with a hybrid baby. I rushed to the door opening it but a hand grip the door pulling me back in. The door closed and my head hit the floor. I glanced up at Klaus who was huffing loudly staring at me.

"You're still trying to leave" Klaus whispered. Klaus called for a maid as I nervously lay on the floor. "Sir" the woman questioned. "Ask Freya for the shackles and bring them to me". Klaus pulled me off the floor and carried me onto the bed.

"You. Are. Mine." Klaus said right before snapping my neck.

*********************
Klaus is pissed now but how could Tara try to kill the baby. Would you kill the child or not? I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! For future reference not everything from the vampire diaries series will be the same. There will be new creatures so I hope y'all enjoy and continued to read! Please vote and comment it encourages you to create more chapters! Hello, readers, I went to PROM this past Friday! I wanted to tell all the seniors early congrats on graduating!