Chapter 92

1 year has passed
Tara POV
"Lily"I yelled. "BE CAREFUL" I said watching my daughter feed the horses. "You have to stop being so protective. Elijah is right there beside her" my mom smiled sitting on the porch. "I know it's just something just comes over me. I just don't want to see anything happen to her.

Flashback
Elijah picked me up and breathed heavily. "Take deep breaths," my mother said while following Elijah up the stairs. He laid me in the bed as I held the sheets. "Ahhh" I screamed as I contraction occurred. "Get some towels" my mother said to my father.

Elijah dialed a number on his phone. "BRYAN get a doctor to here NOW" Elijah yelled hanging up the phone. He turned looking at me coming to the other side if the bed and holding my hand. "How long till the doctor" I groaned. Using a handkerchief Elijah patted the sweat off my head. "It will be at least three hours," he said looking at my mother.

My mother rubbed her hands getting off the bed. "I've delivered babies in our coven many times," my mother said as my father came in with a bunch of towels. "I...I don't want some witch labor. I told you I want a real
. Doctor" I yelled feeling another contraction.

"Aghhh" I yelled. My mother folded her arms. "Well, we don't have a doctor do we? Do want to wait and hurt the baby, or do want to trust your mother". "Just do it" I leaned my head back. I saw movement until I felt a hand on my leg. I sharply look down to my mom moving my legs to the side.

The pain that I felt spread throughout my body. "I... Can't do this" I said shaking my head crying. Elijah gripped my hand. My father walked back and forth. "Be strong princess you will get threw this" my father said. My father close the door leaving my mother and Elijah in the room.

The lights began to flicker my mother looked at me. "It's not me" I shrieked. Elijah got in the bed behind me opening his legs so I was sitting between him. My back was pressed against his. "Youre stressed and the baby wants to protect you" my mother said. I held both of Elijah's hand and leaned against them. I started to calm down but the contractions were rolling in waves.

"You need to start pushing," my mother said. I pushed feeling the eruption of my inside shuffling around. The lights had stopped flickering. After a bunch of yelling my mother smiled "I can see the head". "Come on. Almost there" Elijah whispered into my ear for reassurance. I laid my head against Elijah's shoulder. I was tired and in pain. Elijah kissed my forehead and I sat back up.

Holding his hand in a tight grip. I pushed screaming and crying. Finally, I could see a small body in my mother's hand. There was no crying which worried me. I sat up waiting to see what was happening. My mother patted the baby on the butt and the baby began to cry.

"It's a girl" I cried taking her small body while her empirical cord was still intact. I held her small body in my arms. "Oh you're so precious" I smiled looking at her from head to toe. Elijah touched her feet. Looking at this child I made a promise to myself. That I would always protect her, and no one would harm her.

The doctor had arrived thirty minutes after and he told my mother she did a great job. He cut the umbilical cord and did a routine check-up. One thing I did notice was her beautiful blue eyes that matched mines when I drank blood.
Flashback ended

Lily fell on her bottom as the horse bit the carrot making the other half fall to the floor. Lily began crying and frowned looking at the horse. The leaves rustled and the horse began to nay. Elijah picked Lily rubbing her back. He smiled as she held his back putting her head in his neck.

"He's really good with her" my mother smiled. "I know" I smiled getting up from my seat. My father came up the steps sitting next to my mother. He sighed taking off his hat and wiping the sweat from his forehead. "Just planted some tomatoes" my father smiled. My mother leaned her head against my father shoulder. "My farmer" my mother chuckled.

My father had made a farm which Elijah helped. They planted most of the fruit and vegetables we eat. We also had gotten some livestock as well. My father didn't want Bryan coming to bring us food as often. This was the alternative. So once a month Byran would get a list of things we needed and would go out to go get it and come back.

Out here we had gotten off the grid. I didn't know if my face was still plastered on every news channel however us not going out was a more safer precaution. Elijah walked back with Lily holding her tight into his chest. "Is she sleeping" I said standing up. Elijah nodded his head as we went inside the house.

We walked up the stairs and went past my room. Stopping at the door at the end of the hall. Opening it Elijah went in putting lily down. He came out closing the door slowly grinning at me. "Now all I have to do is get rid of your parents".

***********************
Hi, guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. We have our name "Lily" ! Please vote it encourages me to update more.