Chapter 73

Klaus POV
"I THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING TO DIE BECAUSE YOU DIDNT GIVE ME ALL THE FUCKING INFORMATION" I yelled into the phone. "Payback for trying to kill my friends" Caroline explained. "And don't hell at me, Mr"."When I come back to Mystic Falls I'm going to kill Tyler".

"Yeah. Yea. Talk to soon too" Caroline said right before hanging up. I heard a knock on door "come in" I shouted. Three Qatar vampires came in. "Ah, finally you've arrived" I smirked. "What are our orders" they spoke in unison. "I like the attitude" I said coming around my desk slightly leaning against it.

"I need you go watch over and protect my wife" I explained. One of the stepped up wearing a Hawaii shirt with sun glasses on. "You want us to be babyitters" the guy asked. "Yes". The guy scoffed stepping closer to me "why does your wife need a babysitter. You can't control her" he asked with snarky attuide.

"Youre right I can't control her" I smiled shrugging my shoulders. "But I can limit the things she can and can't ". "Just like how I can limit you  breathing" I said darkly holding the guy shoulder. I pierced my hand through his chest holding his heart. He slowly took shallow breaths. Hanging on to every inhale he could take until I ripped his heart out his body.

I threw it on the floor beside his pale vained face. "So who else dosen't want protect my wife" I sighed. Neither one of them spoke agreeing with me.

Kol POV
I was at the catacombs helping assistant Davina and the other witches. After the Regent had died many witches came out hiding. Meaning the witches needed placed to live. Davina, Sophie and I helped find everyone places to ago.

They also held a meeting to decide the new Regent. After everything Davina was made Regent. Since then she has put her coven before everything else even me.

Currently I was laying in bed playing with Davina long strand of hair. Her delicate skin was on full display as she laid naked beside me. "I have to get up" Davina sighed. "It's been two days since the last time I was able to see you". "Well, you know have a lot of meetings and this new position is important". "I know but I want to be able to see you everyday. Don't you" I questioned.

Davina stood between legs hugging my neck and looking down at me. "Why don't you move in with me". My eyes went wide which made Davina let go of me. "What" she questioned getting nervous. "Bad idea" she said. I shook  my hands smiling"no, no". I gripped her hips pulling her back into me. "I'm just surprised you said it first. You must really love me" I joked.

"I do" Davina said leaving my arms and going inside the restroom. I sat in shock and my face began to heat up. I stopped stairing at the door when I heard my phone ring. I reached for the nightstand answering the phone.

"I'm have sex right now. Please leave a message" I joked. "Not the time.... Kol" Rebekah said while crying. What's wrong" I asked sitting up stiffly? "It's Tara... she's dead" Rebekah sobbed. "It couldn't be. What happened". "Elijah found her body on the floor. There's blood everywhere and her wrists were slit".

"Did someone get to her". "No there was knife beside her. We think she did it to... Her self" Rebekah struggled to tell me. "I just wanted to
Let you know. So... you can tell... Davina". We were both quiet until Rebekah starting yelling.
"I HAVE TO GO NIK IS FIGHTING ELIJAH" she yelled before hanging up the phone.

I turned around seeing Davina wet hair and wrapped up in a towel. I guess my face gave it away. "What's wrong" she paused looking at me. "You should sit". Davina sat beside me in the bed. I explained the situation to Davina. My heart ached as Davina crumbled into me. She sobbed crying loudly holding me.

I couldn't do anything to stop her pain. I began to tear up knowing I would never be able to laugh with Tara ever again.

Klaus POV
It was ten at night and Tara had already eaten. Taking the two days she's been a vampire. I realized she liked more food then blood. However I would have to force her to drink the blood. She needed that to survive.

I slipped into bed moving Tara's head onto my chest. "Hey" Tara shouted. Tara tried lifting her head but I just pushed it back down. She huffed in frustration. "Just sleep" I said too tired to fight.

Davina POV
"She was my best friend. I could talk to her about everything. I knew she wasn't truly happy with Klaus but she was always a fighter. She always reminded me of the way I was at my harvest ceremony. I fought that day for my life. When she lost her memories I thought not telling her would help her but I should have told her instead of listen to Klaus" I Sobbed.

"Now I never will get to tell her".

*********************
What will happen when Davina finds out what has truly happened to Tara? I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment it encourages me to write more!