Chapter 14

Tara POV
I woke up again with my eyes all puffy. I haven't stopped crying since the day Damon got dragged away. I didn't feel betrayed. I was just happy Ella and him were safe. I haven't been eating regularly. Klaus took my phone away as punishment. He said "I don't want to hurt you but because you have tried to escape. I won't give you my blood to heal you. I will get a doctor to take a look at your leg and you will heal naturally".

After that day Klaus got a doctor to come every two weeks to see the progress of my leg. I got out of bed using my crutches. I went into the restroom once I was finished I went back to bed. Klaus made Freya put up a force field. So, unless I'm with one of the Michaelsons, I can't leave the compound.

I grabbed my computer off the nightstand and got on my class. Klaus also didn't let me go back to school. I take my classes online now. Meaning I haven't seen Davina or Josh in four weeks. The only people I see is Klaus or one of his siblings but after the runaway incident, I didn't trust any of them. I found out Elijah and Marcell were the ones who gave Damon wolfsbane.

Klaus has also been punishing me if I ignore him I get drinken from. Once my class finished I decided to paint. I sat on the stool in the corner and began painting on the canvas. While painting I heard the door open and Klaus came walking in. I felt his arms wrap around my chest. I continued to ignore him and kept painting.

"Love you know I like when you greet me. I feel ignored and you don't want a punishment".I turned my head to the window right beside me to see Klaus's sharp fangs. I looked back at the canvas and swallowed my spit.

"What do you want ,Niklaus" I asked." I want you to come down for dinner. You need to eat you're getting thinner and thinner by the day". "I'm good. I already ate earlier. I want to finish my piece Niklaus". "No. I know you're lying. Rebeckah said you didn't eat anything on the plate she gave you. You can finish your piece later. Let's go". "Fine I will eat but can't you just bring my plate up here," I asked.

"No". I got up slamming down my stencil and walked to the door. Klaus had opened the door holding my hand and we went down the courtyard. The rest of the family was there talking and drinking blood. Klaus pulled out my seat and I began eating. There was salmon with seasoned rice. I ate half of the food while everyone was still talking.

"Can I be excused" I asked? I stood up from my chair but Klaus kept me from walking. I looked at him with an annoyed expression. His hand gripped my wrist more tightly and I sat back down. "Finish the rest of your food" Klaus ordered. I force the food down my throat. I glared and he signaled for me to be dismissed. I ran up the stairs going to the toilet. I threw up everything I ate. I got up from the toilet and showered. I laid down undercover and cried myself to sleep.

Klaus POV
"So Klaus when is the wedding day,"khol asked. "In three months when Tara turns 18,"  I explained."Klaus, three months is not enough time to get everything ready" Rebekah groaned."It has to be. If you can't handle it then I will hire someone else"."No, I can handle it. I need to get started right now" Rebekah said standing up.

"Come, Marcel I need your help". Marcel and Khol followed Rebekah out."Klaus, I've found the boy you've been looking for" Elijah peeved.
"Where" I said eagered.
"New York." Elijah reveled making huge grin appear on my face. My eyes lit up with an evil glint appeared in his eyes.

"I could get someone to kill him then Tara might get suspicious"." Klaus, are you sure you want to do that" Elijah asked?
"I'm sure" I said leaving. I walked up the stairs as I thought about the little boy who wanted to take my girl away. "You thought I would let him go. No mercy to anyone who touches you, my love".