Chapter 43

Tara POV
Klaus looked at me worriedly. I couldn't stop crying. "Tara you have to calm down. I promise you're safe" he said holding me in a protective grip. "Who was that man" I asked with a shaky breathe. "He is my father. He's someone you will never have to worry about again" he said dryly.

She nodded looking at me. Klaus wiped the tears from my eyes and glanced at the cuts on my checks, neck. "What did he do to you" Klaus whispered. He bit into his hand than moved it close to my mouth. I looked away not wanting to see or taste the blood.

"You need to drink this. You need to heal" Klaus looked at me giving a face for no exceptions. "Fine" I mumbled. I sucked his hand feeling the metallic taste flow into my mouth. I looked away gagging but swallowing the blood. I felt the stinging the sensation of my cuts go away. Until I felt absolutely nothing but bliss.

Klaus smiled "I'm sorry tonight didn't go as plan". "I'm just glad we're both safe" I smiled sadly. We both looked at the door hearing a knock at the door. Before Klaus could say come in the door open and Davina waltzed right in. Klaus moved out of the way when Davina came near me. "I was so worried" Davina said with tears coming down her face."I promise. I'm okay" I hugged her.

Klaus POV
Clenching my jaw with a fake smile I walked over to Kol. "You couldn't keep your woman away from my wife" I whispered. "Well Davina is her own person. And she definitely isn't gonna listen to me. She was worried about her" Kol explained.

"Hmm," I said watching Tara talk with Davina. Hopefully, nothing jogged her brain. I needed to handle her parents. I need to keep Tara occupied" I thought to my self. "I think it's about time for Tara to get some rest" I said stepping from the doorway into room. Davina rolled her eyes "did Tara say she was tired or ready to go to sleep" Davina questioned snarky.

"No but I'm just doing what's best for her" i stepped more closely to the bed. "I'm staying here" Davina said. I huffed with frustration "I don't think Tar-". "I want Davina to stay" Tara said. I looked at Tara smiling. "They can stay in the same room. Like a sleepover" Kol said mischievously.

I looked over at Kol. "That sounds great" Tara grinned. "Okay" i sighed. "Kol can you get them some snacks" I smirked at Kol. "I have to leave to go check something" I stared a Tara. "Okay" she said staring at me. I walked out with Kol beside me. I closed the door and kol looked at me. "If I'm not getting some nor are you".
"Just focus on getting their smacks errand boy".

Tara's POV
"Klaus said that my parents were dead. I had no family. We're those people my parents. No they couldn't be" I shook my head. "Tara" I heard Davina called me. I looked over at her "sorry". "Are you okay". "Yea" I smiled.

"Let me help you take that make up off" she smiled. I nodded moving over to my vanity.

Klaus POV
I walked down the stairs going towards the cellar. When I got to the first room Freya, Rebecakah, Elijah, and Marcel were standing there. I walked in to see Tara's parents standing in the corner. "Ahh it's lovely to see my in laws" I smirked darkly at them. Tara's father clenched his fist glaring at me.

"Where is my daughter" Tara's mother said stepping towards me. I held my mouth to my hand laughing. "You're daughter is gone" I said sternly. The wife ran towards me putting her hands up to choak me but a barrier stopped her. "IM GOING TO KILL YOU" she screamed.

I glanced at Freya holding her hands up to keep the ward up. She stepped inside and with one hand she pulled the barrier down. With the other hand she forced Tara's parents to the wall.

I walked up to them trying to move their heads off the wall. "I want to tell you a little secret. Your daughter has forgotten you. She thinks you're dead". The hope of ever seeing their daughter disappeared from the mothers eyes. The father let a single tear slip out.

"She will never truly love you. I know my daughter she will remember her real family. And she will kill you" the father smiled. In a flash my hand was holding his throat. "Ha" I took a breathe letting go of his neck. "Your daughter sleeps in my bed. It shouldn't be long till we're making love and starting a new family" I smiled from ear to ear.

The father spat in my face staring me down. I wiped the salvia off the side of my check to the ground. I turned around leaving them to swallow the thought of loosing their only child.

With the slam of the steel door I could hear banging and screaming. "Wow. Way to tell your in laws that you're having sex"  Marcel shook his head. Rebekah nudged him "shut up. He's right" Rebekah sighed. I walked to the next room while hearing Rebkah and Marcel argue.

Tara's POV
My makeup had been taking off and I was laying in bed. Davina was taking a shower and Kol had given her some his clothes. I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see Elijah.
Freya POV
I watched Klaus open the door with a loud creak. I followed behind everyone and my eyes widened.

"Papa" I questioned.

*********************
Freya has met her Papa.
Hi guys I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote it encourages me to write more!