Chapter 126

Tara POV
"I..I I'm sorry" the boy stuttered stepping back into my leg. Klaus looked at the boy giving me a scary stare. "Hey, don't petrify the kid" I told him. I grabbed Klaus arm stepping between the kid and him leaving the room.

"Finish your apology. We will just be outside" I smiled closing the door. "You need to calm down". "Calm down. He made Lily cry. He deserves to be -". "He stopped talking seeing my expression. He held my shoulder ruffling his hair. "I'm sorry" he huffed.

"I get why you're upset but it helps to let the kids learn from their mistakes. I think our daughter has her first crush. The boy reminded me of you. He only said those things cause he wanted to play with our pretty Lily" I smiled.
"A crush" Klaus said loudly in a worried tone.

Lily POV
I sat on my pink and lime bed. "Lily" the boy said. "I don't want to talk to you Joesph. You were a meany" I pouted. Joseph came over to me sitting on the floor holding his head down. "Why are you sitting on the floor" I asked. "I want you to forgive me and start playing with only me again" he explained.

"I don't want to just play with only you. I like playing with everyone" I explained. "But..but you said you like me. Does that mean you like everyone" Joseph began to tear up. I got off my bed and sat on the floor next to him. "I do like everyone but I like you best" I smiled.

"Really" Joseph smiled holding my hand. "Really, you're nice" I laughed. Joseph smiled and had a weird red color to his face. "You wanna read a book" Joseph asked. I don't know how to read a book" I said looking back down at my hands. Joseph got up grabbing one of the books mommy reads to me. He sat back down by me "well i can read it to us. I'm a really good reader".

"Okay" I smiled looking at the pictures as Joseph begins to read.

Tara POV
"Look" I said cracking the door open. Klaus and I watched as Lily and he boy read a book together. I closed the door slowly smiling. "They look so cute". "He's too close" Klaus grumbled. "Leave them be" I said looking at Klaus. Klaus eyes showed adoration at me smiling making me tense. I coughed taking a step back from him. "I need to finish the training. I will see you later".

Klaus POV
"Cold, stone cold" Marcel said from behind me. "Shut up" I said looking at him smile. "You need try a little harder. You're not making much progress" he said. "She dosent look at me with disgust  anymore and she talks to me. If that's not progress. I don't know what is".

"I was already jumping your sister bones after two weeks of her coming to me" Marcel said with a blush on his ears. "Marcel" I said ending his flashback. "I don't need to hear your sex escapades with my sister" I said annoyed. "I'm just saying try harder if you're gonna beat  gentlemanly Elijah" Marcel said going back into his room.

Davina POV
I rubbed my wet hair coming into the kitchen. "These wolves actually have good taste. This kitchen is amazing" Kol said taking out something from the oven. "Something smells good". "It's lasagna your favorite" he said letting it cool down.

"You know I love you" I said. "Me or the lasagna" Kol asked. I walked over to kol wrapping my arms around him. "Of course you" I kissing him. "Yea, yea. Now sit" Kol said turning me around and slapping my butt.

I sat down and kol placed a plate in front of me. I grabbed my fork taking a bite of lasagna. I moaned feeling the flavors on my tongue. Kol sat back just watching me "pervert" I smiled. "I love when you eat my cooking" he voiced. "I love when you eat my cooking" I smiled.

Kol grabbed my hand entangled it together. I loved seeing our rings beside each other. I was happy after everything I had been through I was in love. "Come here" I said looking at Kol hungrily. He moved towards me giving access to his sweet lips.

Kol pulled me into his lap where we began to make out. Kol stopped looking at the window. He pulled me off of him standing up. "What's wrong" I asked. "I heard something. Footsteps...." Kol said going towards the window. He looked out seeing nothing and turn back to me.

I exhaled watching him smile " maybe it was a rabbit or deer thing" I said. Kol looked at me when a hand came through the window pulling Kol outside.

"KOL" I yelled.

**********************
What will happen to Kol? Please vote and comment!