Chapter 51

Davina POV
I was in awe looking at the big Wheel full of different golf courses. There was a waterfall, a ball ferris wheel. "You ready" he asked. "Yep, number one is over there right" I pointed toward the first course I saw.

"Yep but I have to let you know in advance I'm pretty good at this. So, don't cry if you loose" he gleamed at me. I scoffed "don't be too sad when you loose to me" I stuck out my tongue. We started at the first course. Kol went first swinging his club hitting the pink neon ball. It went under the mini bridge and landed in the corner. "Ha" he jumped.

"I'm only two inches away from the whole" kol whispered in my ear. I pushed him away getting ready to swing my club. My ball went under the bridge and knocked Kohl's ball into the whole and mine father away.

"Uhhh" I groaned looking at my pathetic green ball. I could hear Kol snickering behind me. After two tries my ball finally went into the whole. We continued playing with me loosing and Kol making the whole in one go.

Finally we were on the last three courses. "This time I will let you go since it seems it takes you longer" Kol playfully ushered me to the front. I rolled my eyes kicking his foot. I smiled as I heard him hiss in pain.

I sat my golf ball on the fake green grass. I lined my club with the ball and smacked it into the air. My ball flew into one of the ball carriages. It went all the way to top and rolled to the bottom. It continue rolling until it slowly stopped on the edge of the golf hole.

Kol laid his head on my shoulder laughing hard. I mumbled a spell moving my hand and the ball fell in. I shook my shoulder making Kol stumble. "Do look before you make a fool of yourself" I smirked folding my arms.

He looked at the ball that was in the whole then back at me. "You cheated" he accused. "I did no such thing" I said looking away. "Hmm" he said standing directly in front of me giving me devilish look. He grabbed my waist glancing at my lips " did you cheat" he asked. I stuttered with an answer until I softly pushed him away.

"I cheated but only because I'm tired of your voice". "You know you love my voice, darling" he said slowly bending down giving me access to look at his plump butt. He softly tapped the ball making it pass the ball Ferris wheel and fell straight in the hole.

I rolled my eyes watching him grab our two balls out of the hole. I followed him to the final course looking at the tunnel ahead. It was full of lights of arrows and at the short end a sign saying Last hole. "Alright" Kol said sitting my golf ball on the ground.

"I'm going to teach you for next time" Kol pulled me in front of him by my waist. We both held my club and my back was against his chest. "Oh so there will be another date" I smiled. "I would hope so" Kol whispered.

Kol held me steady lining up my club with the ball. "Now let's try a practice swing". Kol guided my hand making me pull back my club to go forward fake swinging. "Try to scrape the ball not smash it" Kol chuckled. "Yes, teacher" I said sarcastically.

"I like the sound of that". Kol stood a bit closer making his pelvis come close to my butt. I turned around pushing him back. "Okay, I think I got it now" I said flustered. "Alright" Kol said while holding his hand up.

I steady my feet and bent my knees. I lined up my golf club and swung my club. My ball went pass all the bright neon lights rolling pass the water fall. Finally, it went straight into the hole. I jumped in victory screaming and pointing at my ball that went in.

"Did you see that" I looked at Kol smiling. He laughed " Finally" he picked me up spinning me around. I shrieked having him put me down. I looked up at Kol and he looked at me. I could hear my heart pounding against my chest. Kol gave me a slight peck on the lips and walked to swing his clubs.

I stood in shock touching my lips. I heard Kol laugh "Davina" Kol questioned. I turned around smiling " yea". "Since we're finished I was thinking we go get a bite" he held out his hand. "That sounds great" I smiled holding his hand.

We hung up our golf clubs and headed to the car. It was currently twelve o clocks and there weren't many places open.

"Where should we go to eat" Kol glanced looking at his phone for places near here. "It's pretty late so there won't be a lot of places open. I can cook at my house if you want". Kol smiled "that sounds lovely".

Kol started driving towards my house while I glanced at my phone wondering

"What am I going to cook for us" I smiled nervously.

************************
What do you think Davina is going to make? Hello, I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment it encourages me to write more.